• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi PvtWiggles

I would like to join your guild,I know you from youtube,currently Im playing on RU servers as an ranger.Played other mmos before,no kids no wife so plenty of time to play :-)

Posted

i'm on the KR version right now and i'd like to join.

Posted

Hi, I would like to join the guild.

I am playing on kr, I have a good knowledge of the game and have been following you on twitch.

I am a good all round player and like to fill any role needed. I am a mature gamer and I have been playing mmo's for a loooooooong time lol

I have purchased the conqueror's pack and have not been this hyped about an mmo for a long time.

my family name is hametsu

Thanks for your time.

Posted

Hi guys, 

I hope this reaches everyone who is interested in joining, first off thank you very much for all your interest! I am going to be doing a meeting on our Discord channel on Saturday at 18:00GMT, if anyone is interested in joining then I will need you guys to attend this meeting as it will help us to figure out if we are all wanting the same for this guild or not! 

If you are interested then please join me on my discord channel which is: https://discord.gg/0mNxa0YARwYeYaSy 

It is an open discord community mostly for my guild/viewers but you are all more than welcome to join now and hang out! 

Thanks guys and I look forward to speaking to you all on Saturday at 18:00GMT!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Zereleth

Posted

One sign up please.

PandaPower (Lilayn) from KR Guild here ;)

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I am interesting in joining the guild as I have gotten into this game through the watching of your streams, I would also like to join as I have been looking for a semi-hardcore guild to play with over all of the MMOs I have played (WoW mainly) and I hope this will be the guild for me on the perfect game 

Sorry for this,

I just realised that I won't have enough time to dedicate to the guild and I don't want to hold back any other members of the guild, so I will be withdrawing my sign-up, good luck with the guild and everything guys, hope we can still be friends :P

Thanks

Edited by WelshSniperII
Resigning

Posted

Hello Wiggles!!

I've been playing myself in Russian server!
I got lvl 50 valkyrie already there and have been having a blast.

I got the 50€ bundle and I'd like to apply for this guild.

I'm full time game designer student and I usually play 4-8h daily and on weekends more.
Well I really looking for Black desert EU/NA release.

Good Luck with your guild!

-Matthew

Posted

Hello, i started watching your videos a few weeks ago from when i saw you on one of lazy peons videos. I was looking at black desert for the last few weeks and got to play the Russian version. I am not available until evening were i live sense i work 49 hours a week, but i am on the computer on my free time. I did play other mmo's like wow, eso, guildwars and a few others. Although there is one concern I have, i live in NA so i don't know how bad the latency would be would be sense i don't usually play on servers from other places so i don't know if it would be viable. I think you should recruit me because i will do stuff until it is finished is if it its a little tiresome, and i have been successful on other mmo's.

Posted

im at Calpheon right now with my alt,and i see some1 called PeriodPain in a guild named Leviathann...is that your ppl? :P

Posted

im at Calpheon right now with my alt,and i see some1 called PeriodPain in a guild named Leviathann...is that your ppl? :P

Indeed Ginpachi-sensei.

Posted

I am very interested to join, Just talked to you on twitch about it, Been looking up alot of the game on youtube now, your videos and others as well, and been watching your stream for a couple of days now, purchased the explorers pack now as well. Will try to play as much as possible and helping the guild is what I aim to do as much as I possible can since I like a good community with good people and as far as i've seen I like what I see! I am interested in playing warrior class but I might try out a few classes before I choose but warrior seems like a cool class!

Regards, Doie

Posted

Well first of all hi,

I heard of this game through your youtube channel and instantly fell in love with it and will purchase it asap but unfortunatly i will not be able to play on kr an ru servers because  lots of reasons but will be there at launch and while you can have a lot of fun playing by yourself its way more fun to do it with  friends thats why i want to be a part of your guild. As of this game i know only what i have seen in your guides and other bdo videos dont have experience with this mmo but i played a lot of other like wow archeage raiderz neverwinter lotr online and lot of others i am willing to learn and i bet its way more fun to do it with friends only things i have going in my life are school and handball practise but will be able to play 4+ hours a day curently on a vacation and dont have my mic here bit i will join you on the discord server on my laptop this saturday but i am gonna sound like crap xD cant wait to get to my setup back  home oook so you are probably sitting there bored like a windmill in the middle of a desert so i am gonna end this rant see you on saturday..

Posted

Indeed Ginpachi-sensei.

wow,nice,since we are all in EU timezone,maybe we can manage to do something together,something like making ancient ruins bosses group or something like that :P,having a lot of StadingTaboo books but its kinda hard to find groups. 

Posted

I'm from NA but really interested in rolling with y'all

Posted

Hi PvtWiggles 

My name is BuDzzZ (llBuDzzZll) on twicth 

I would like to join your guild on Eu lanuch

I play on the Kr version with leviathan atm i really enjoy the the game and can't wait for Eu release 

i like PvE and PvP im active everyday from 11,12 till midnight 

Posted

Hello there, I would rly like to play in your guild. I am from Serbia. I played so many mmo rpg games, and I think this one will be best of them all, played in cbt1 and I loved what I saw so far. ( :

I am already on Discord chatting and I'll try to come at your meeting at Saturday.

Posted

Me and my friends will be joining the meeting this saturday! See you there :)

Posted

wow,nice,since we are all in EU timezone,maybe we can manage to do something together,something like making ancient ruins bosses group or something like that :P,having a lot of StadingTaboo books but its kinda hard to find groups. 

Well I think its easiest to come onto discord for arranging something like that. ;)

Posted

REMINDER: Guild Meeting is today at 18:00GMT in the Discord channel! 

Posted

I'll be joining. :)

Posted (edited)

Wish you all the luck you can have with the guild Wiggles! 

Keep up the good work with the guides and streams on Twitch! Great guy to watch!

Edited by Yaeroz

Posted

YO wassup, Jayberg here! 

I want to join the guild. I have no life and I want to play the game.

^That's what you told me to say so you better let me in Kappa

Preordering Conqueror's for the 4 day bonus, let's go ham and own.

Jokes aside, looking for some dope people to play with, love your content<3 

Posted

Hello!

Long time BDO lurker here. Never played on the KR servers but I pretty much know all the basic stuff about the game from streams and youtube. I love this game, have pre ordered and am waiting for the launch day. But What I do know is MMOs are always more fun with a guild It does not have to be a big guild or a small guild, but a group of people you can interract with. I have some pretty good experience with MMOs from WOW, Silkroad, Archeage, Guild Wars 2 and I am here looking for a good guild I could see myself getting engaged with(that would be yours). I am 20 and a pretty hardcore gamer in the sense that I will try to win at every game I play, but also have fun and not be too serious. I am willing to join a guild with not so hardcore players as I'm a student and can't really be on par with the best, at least not until summer :D. My playtime is on average 4-5 hours a day(some days 1 hour, some day 10+hours). I hope I can join a guild that I can help and have fun and I promise I will not betray any guild members for anything. A guild is a guild and the guildmembers come first (friends come seccond cuz they always beg for stuff :D).

Posted (edited)

nice guild man good luck

Edited by Puzzle