• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gale Cancel Combo

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know what this combo is for the insta cast of gale?

Im not talking about Cyclone Slash. 

I think it has to do with dash and dragon bite but cant figure it out. 

Posted

w+space , rmb+lmb. Blind thrust into instant gale

Posted (edited)

w+space , rmb+lmb. Blind thrust into instant gale

That is the correct combo for insta gale, OP has probably seen the dragons bite cancel into blind thrust into gale which the combo is: w+rmb > s+lmb >  w+space > rmb+lmb

Keep in mind the full combo is one of the hardest to pull off for Musa because of the quick movement of your fingers on the dragons bite cancel (and you have to connect it to do anything) into blind slash, my most common mistake is using blind slash (pressing space) too soon and interrupting the correct dragon bite charge and setting the whole combo off kilter. I'll cover this in a video I'll be putting out next week and be breaking it down with video/slow mo.

Edited by Keg
oooooops
1 person likes this

Posted

do you need to be 53 to pull this off? 

Posted

do you need to be 53 to pull this off? 

Im pretty sure the 53 gale skill just adds wp to dmg

Posted

That is the correct combo for insta gale, OP has probably seen the dragons bite cancel into blind thrust into gale which the combo is: w+rmb > s+lmb > w+lmb > w+space > rmb+lmb

You dont need the w+lmb, just w+rmb>s+lmb>w+space>rmb+lmb

Posted

You dont need the w+lmb, just w+rmb>s+lmb>w+space>rmb+lmb

Yeah I added an extra combo there...ooooops, edited and fixed ;)

Posted

does this cancel actually work on our version? W+LMB+Space? I can't do it while blind thrust is on cd, is this correct? 

Posted

does this cancel actually work on our version? W+LMB+Space? I can't do it while blind thrust is on cd, is this correct? 

don't need lmb, w+space is enough to cast it, and yes you cannot use this combo while blind thrust is on CD, or if gale is on CD. Dragons bite preferably off CD to get the stiffness, but you can still execute the combo with it on CD.

Posted (edited)

don't need lmb, w+space is enough to cast it, and yes you cannot use this combo while blind thrust is on CD, or if gale is on CD. Dragons bite preferably off CD to get the stiffness, but you can still execute the combo with it on CD.

pressing W+space just makes my character jump forward, i can only do that if i execute a attack, am i doing something wrong with this combo? also, does Gale go on CD, because i thought the cancel was that you can do infinite amount of gale.

so from what I understand, is that this combo is only able to be execute right now, when Blind thrust is not on CD, and gale is not on CD, cannot be spammed like I saw in previous video, is this a recent nerf to the class or those video just really old? 

I'm able to do the combo off CD, but I just can't spam it like I see in the korean videos.

Edited by Dizzynow

Posted

pressing W+space just makes my character jump forward, i can only do that if i execute a attack, am i doing something wrong with this combo? also, does Gale go on CD, because i thought the cancel was that you can do infinite amount of gale.

so from what I understand, is that this combo is only able to be execute right now, when Blind thrust is not on CD, and gale is not on CD, cannot be spammed like I saw in previous video, is this a recent nerf to the class or those video just really old? 

I'm able to do the combo off CD, but I just can't spam it like I see in the korean videos.

You might be mixing rising storm up with gale...gale has never been spammable. And to go forward with blind thrust you need to use another skill beforehand to get the thrust, in this case we use dragons bite.

Posted (edited)

You might be mixing rising storm up with gale...gale has never been spammable. And to go forward with blind thrust you need to use another skill beforehand to get the thrust, in this case we use dragons bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoye43ycWKQ

look at this video, spammable Gale with no CD, it is not rising storm animation
fast forward to like 30second into the video.

you can clearly see spammable blind thurst cancel, and gale with no cd, the CD does not show up after he uses gale.

also some of the stuff i can't do as well in the video, for example, chase + shift + left click for arrow, when i do that, i do the forward chase slash instead, no arrow, not sure if our version got chanrged compare to this? 2015 blader very different?

Edited by Dizzynow

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoye43ycWKQ

look at this video, spammable Gale with no CD, it is not rising storm animation
fast forward to like 30second into the video.

you can clearly see spammable blind thurst cancel, and gale with no cd, the CD does not show up after he uses gale.

also some of the stuff i can't do as well in the video, for example, chase + shift + left click for arrow, when i do that, i do the forward chase slash instead, no arrow, not sure if our version got chanrged compare to this? 2015 blader very different?

this was when blader first came out, it got nerfed pretty quickly

Posted

is w+space a troll? it simply makes me jump -.-

Posted

is w+space a troll? it simply makes me jump -.-

LMB first then insta cancel into W+Space, duh.

Posted

How do I do this? Every time I try Blind Thrust > Gale it doesn't skip the first 2 swings of Gale like I see in all the videos.

Posted

You have to use W+Spacebar after using LMB or other movements like Dragon Bite so you do a forward thrust.

Posted (edited)

Anyone can confirm this for musa: left click > w > space > w+left click. :)

Ah its w+space. My bad must be input lags on my end.

Edited by Mollybal

Posted (edited)

In order to cast Gale from Blind Thrust you have to hold W (forward) during Blind Thrust. If you do the normal Blind Thrust where you turn around and Thrust then you cannot cancel Gale from this. By holding W (forward) during Blind Thrust your character Thrusts forward with a different animation, from this you can perform instant Gale by holding left and right mouse buttons at the same time. You cannot do the forward thrust if your Blind Thrust is on cooldown.

Wrong input: Left Click + Space + Left / Right Click.

Correct input: Left Click + W (hold) + Space + Left / Right Click..

Edited by Phantom303
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In order to cast Gale from Blind Thrust you have to hold W (forward) during Blind Thrust. If you do the normal Blind Thrust where you turn around and Thrust then you cannot cancel Gale from this. By holding W (forward) during Blind Thrust your character Thrusts forward with a different animation, from this you can perform instant Gale by holding left and right mouse buttons at the same time. You cannot do the forward thrust if your Blind Thrust is on cooldown.

Wrong input: Left Click + Space + Left / Right Click.

Correct input: Left Click + W (hold) + Space + Left / Right Click..

thx, i never noticed you can do a forward blind thrust xD

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

Hey there people!

I have a question in regards to the animation combo. 

I can do the full version ( w+rmb>s+lmb>w+space>rmb+lmb), but after a while fighting and trying to master it, I came across a different option (W + RMB, LMB, W + SPACE, LMB + RMB). Basically I don't use Dragon Bite, the reason why a lot of Musa players fail to use this combo 100% of the time. I still have the dash and also the second dash with the LMB, W + SPACE and thus GALE. 

My question is, do I need to use dragon bite for any other reason apart to enable W + SPACE? I know that Dragon Bite adds stiffness status effect and damage, but maybe other players find this "light" version easier to use.

I hope my post is decently written (English is not my language) and also helpful. 

Posted

Hey there people!

I have a question in regards to the animation combo. 

I can do the full version ( w+rmb>s+lmb>w+space>rmb+lmb), but after a while fighting and trying to master it, I came across a different option (W + RMB, LMB, W + SPACE, LMB + RMB). Basically I don't use Dragon Bite, the reason why a lot of Musa players fail to use this combo 100% of the time. I still have the dash and also the second dash with the LMB, W + SPACE and thus GALE. 

My question is, do I need to use dragon bite for any other reason apart to enable W + SPACE? I know that Dragon Bite adds stiffness status effect and damage, but maybe other players find this "light" version easier to use.

I hope my post is decently written (English is not my language) and also helpful. 

That works just as fine, the reason most people use dragonbite because it covers more distance and is a tad bit faster. If you can get it to work without, all the power to you.

Posted

Hello Wilk, cheers for the clarification on that!

I'm doing "ok" pulling off the full combo, but I will keep in mind what you said. If struggling in the heat of the battle I'll use the shorter version.

Posted

That works just as fine, the reason most people use dragonbite because it covers more distance and is a tad bit faster. If you can get it to work without, all the power to you.

Wilk from C9??

Posted

Wilk from C9??

Maybe :b

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0