• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

#happy #musa #cashshop #realness I'd just like to post something positive!

107 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

I have played since the get go and honestly have never played a better MMO. I also think everyone is giving the forums and game developers a hard time. 

Have you another MMO to go and play where the Combat is as good and fluid as this? No you say?.. That is because there isn't one.

Have you another MMO where the crafting system is built for dedicated players rather than people trying to make a quick buck?

Have you another MMO where you can actually do something about the people destroying your monster farming?.

Have you another MMO where you can leave your pc alone for a few hours and come back to a character who has gained you a healthy sum of money either overnight or during work hours?

These are rhetorical questions and I will not be further replying to this post. (( I lied, I have replied! ))**

I also would like to say a massive thank you to the CM's for putting up with this very "Young" community who are in the "I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT" stage of their lives.

Thank you for the Musa starter pack. I loved the idea and loved saving 1400 pearls on the deal!

The cash shop is there for people who love and enjoy the game and want to help contribute to the further development.

If the costume is " too expensive " save your money, like you have to do with ALL THINGS IN LIFE.

100% Positive vibes from me, My only gripe is that I do not have enough time in the day to play as much as I would like too!

@CM_Jouska@CM_Praballo@CM_Tytyes

If people do want to comment here, lets hear why you LOVE the game!

Edited by WolfPaw
25 people like this

Posted

I lost a part of my eyesight reading this radiantly optimistic post.
It's like coming from a pitch black room and then staring into the sun.

Please tone down your optimism OP, you might hurt even more people.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Reading OP alone already made me negative for the rest of the day...

Edited by Narcosis
1 person likes this

Posted

Reading OP's post alone already made me negative for the rest of the day...

I would punch a kid but I lost my perception of depth.

2 people like this

Posted

I am so happy when I get home from work I do the helicopter every day in front of my mirror before firing up BDO.

When I'm done for the day I go cry myself to sleep because I already miss the fun.

When I stand at work I read happy posts on forums about the game and I get very happy and do a quick helicopter when no customers are in the shop.

If you feel like me, go and do a helicopter in front of a mirror. It amplifies the feeling of happiness and you will never feel more alive.

Regards,

BDO-changed-my-life-guy

Posted

I am so happy when I get home from work I do the helicopter every day in front of my mirror before firing up BDO.

When I'm done for the day I go cry myself to sleep because I already miss the fun.

When I stand at work I read happy posts on forums about the game and I get very happy and do a quick helicopter when no customers are in the shop.

If you feel like me, go and do a helicopter in front of a mirror. It amplifies the feeling of happiness and you will never feel more alive.

Regards,

BDO-changed-my-life-guy

This guy sounds like someone i would get along with!

Nope, I have played so many MMO's and this genuinely has ticked every box for me. I lavv it!

NO mmo has had me this hyped since gw2 launch! #fanboyrealness :D

How can i love a game when the very developers your praising committed a very serious crime against the people that supported them the most! 

To top it off they will not answer anyone in regard to this matter, they have been tagged so many times in the thread so they cant claim that they were not notified. 
Bunch of criminals! 

I have to say, the conquers pack gave you so much I don't really think you can complain too much.

I personally didn't get the package because i didn't love the costume.

COSTUMES STEAL MY MONIES! 

The horse was a nice extra, with all the additional do dads. $100 is a night out. If you have enjoyed the game for more than 6 hours. I'm sorry to say queen but you got your monies worth! As for it being "tier 5" but its equivalent to a "tier 3" is another story. BUT i strongly believe you had a great deal anyway!.

I'm sure they will OVER compensate you when you kids get enough moaning done. Personally i am hoping for a more strict aunty stance. :D

2 people like this

Posted

I like OP :3

Of course not everything is pure greatness, but c'mon, the game can't be as bad as people try to make it look on the forums because then you wouldn't be playing it :P

Posted

I like OP :3

Of course not everything is pure greatness, but c'mon, the game can't be as bad as people try to make it look on the forums because then you wouldn't be playing it :P

Exactly, so many people complaining about the OPTIONAL things in the game? why!... so.. so pointless.

I'm having a ball!

2 people like this

Posted

This game is the shiiizzzzzzzz. Awesome sauce 24/7.

Posted

This game is the shiiizzzzzzzz. Awesome sauce 24/7.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally a feel good topic! U have made my day 😄😄😄

2 people like this

Posted

I answered all the questions with yes

Posted

Finally a feel good topic! U have made my day 😄😄😄

I am just happy to see there are people like me, who are having a ball and enjoying the game! - there are not many people saying that they are happy on here :( which is sad!

1 person likes this

Posted

Forums are used to complain about everything. Just about everything. Would be awesome if the game had no forum! Imagine that, all communication had to be online! Ppl would cry even more ingame, but the game would still be freakin awesome. THE GAME IS AWESOME.

1 person likes this

Posted

Absolutely enjoying the game for what it is, not what it isn't. It scratches my itches well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Absolutely enjoying the game for what it is, not what it isn't. It scratches my itches well.

not sure how you do that, but i like it.

*picks up desktop and starts scratching back with it*

Posted (edited)

I like the game but there are some big issues.

When I was grinding in a group, one of the people with me commented on how it sucks he can't get any Loot because he doesn't have pets. Never really thought about it until then, but the people who don't purchase a pet are at a disadvantage. Yes we have the event now where you can save 12 tokens to get a pet, but uh what about the people who join the game after?

You have to pay for skill resets. The reset we received at 45? Welp that's it. Unless they change this in the future, the only way to reset skills if you made a mistake is to pay for it... WTF

The dye system. Delude yourself all you want, but the people ingame you see wearing black/white colors dropped between 100-300 dollars to get that shit.

horse skill training. I've seen posts of people saying they only bought the game for horse breeding. So you're trying to tell me you spent ZERO on horse skill changes, breed resets??

oh yes you don't have to buy those things, but doesn't it bother you there's no way to get those things unless you play 500hrs and it's just 1?

ive spent 230 on this game. Conquered pack 100$ The rest for pets, costumes, dyes. That's the most I've ever spent on a game and it worries me. I know many people who white knight this game and say it's not P2w and you don't have to buy these things.

Ok prove it. Is there anyone that posts on these forums that have been able to enjoy this game to its fullest without paying more then 30 dollars access.

its weird I really like this game and it pisses me off at the same time. 

and yep here comes the"You don need dez stuff in game." From people who have purchased the very things they are saying you 'DONT' need.

Edited by TheCounter

Posted

How can i love a game when the very developers your praising committed a very serious crime against the people that supported them the most! 

To top it off they will not answer anyone in regard to this matter, they have been tagged so many times in the thread so they cant claim that they were not notified. 
Bunch of criminals! 

And some people need to learn English...open their godamn eyes and get a -----ing life.

it was no crime..their was no deception...and Jouska has responded saying it is being looked into.  Get the ----- off that self righteous, entitled whiny horse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree, best game ever 10/10.
Forums however 4,2/10 because of all the whiner topics. :P

Posted

Forums are used to complain about everything. Just about everything. Would be awesome if the game had no forum! Imagine that, all communication had to be online! Ppl would cry even more ingame, but the game would still be freakin awesome. THE GAME IS AWESOME.

Forums weren't always like this, but, yeah, you are right. I wish they had A LOT more communications options in the game. There is very little there to encourage us to interact with each other. The only real 'recent' MMO experience I have had is with EVE and I had a love affair with FF14 for a while. Both of those encouraged interplayer chat from the get go.

@OP Nice to see a positive thread :) Will post again.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the game but there are some big issues.

When I was grinding in a group, one of the people with me commented on how it sucks he can't get any Loot because he doesn't have pets. Never really thought about it until then, but the people who don't purchase a pet are at a disadvantage. Yes we have the event now where you can save 12 tokens to get a pet, but uh what about the people who join the game after?

You have to pay for skill resets. The reset we received at 45? Welp that's it. Unless they change this in the future, the only way to reset skills if you made a mistake is to pay for it... WTF

The dye system. Delude yourself all you want, but the people ingame you see wearing black/white colors dropped between 100-300 dollars to get that shit.

horse skill training. I've seen posts of people saying they only bought the game for horse breeding. So you're trying to tell me you spent ZERO on horse skill changes, breed resets??

oh yes you don't have to buy those things, but doesn't it bother you there's no way to get those things unless you play 500hrs and it's just 1?

ive spent 230 on this game. Conquered pack 100$ The rest for pets, costumes, dyes. That's the most I've ever spent on a game and it worries me. I know many people who white knight this game and say it's not P2w and you don't have to buy these things.

Ok prove it. Is there anyone that posts on these forums that have been able to enjoy this game to its fullest without paying more then 30 dollars access.

its weird I really like this game and it pisses me off at the same time. 

and yep here comes the"You don need dez stuff in game." From people who have purchased the very things they are saying you 'DONT' need.

Honestly i understand your views. I have spent a minimal of about £100 GBP. but only because i WANT things, not because i need them.

I personally don't have a MASSIVE issue with the dye system, as it stops EVERYONE dying their uniform black and white. 

Posted (edited)

thats was over 2 weeks ago that "TITTIES" said he would look into it, not jouska... and since then nothing has been said or done. they just fcking stopped responding.Your just being a bitter ----- cause you couldn't afford the conq pack. 

you spiteful ahole

I didn't want it...the outfit didn't appeal to me...the extra £50 in pearls was a better deal to me.  So no spite...just pissed off with lil whiners who think they got screwed :)

And do you understand anything about anything?  Are you 12 and think you're a know-it-all?  A CM has responded...do you really think tagging them over and over again is going to help?  Really?  I'd ignore you too if you kept harassing me about something I had already stated is being looked into.  -----ing entitled kids.  Patience is a virtue.....suggest you go outside, enjoy the sun and fresh air, and contemplate that.

Have a good day, hope it gets sorted for you soon.

Edited by Maviarab

Posted

Lets keep it light guys :) please don't post here to moan! I want hear about what fun you're having and positive experiences!.

As @CM_Jouska has stated they are overwhelmed with their workload and are trying to do the best they can with a small team :) 

Posted

I did not buy the game just for horse breeding but once I got into it I can say I mostly play the game because of it now. I spent 0 on skill changes and breed resets yes. No, it doesnt bother me that somebody else did and they can get that T7 a month sooner. I will get mine at my own pace. I really dont care what other people do unless they try to force themselves or their "playstyle" on me. I can have fun and be happy about my horses even if I dont have 42 T7s in my stable. Every foal is a joy, I dont care if it takes me a week longer to get it.

I spent 50€ on this game for explorer pack. And how things are that is all I am ever going to spend. I am not saying it is not P2W but I truly do not have to buy and am not buying any of these things.

3 people like this

Posted

I wanted to love the game, but I think some aspects were overhyped. I also didn't expect it to have such a seemingly unending list of artificial limitations. I love the horse breeding aspect, but I hate how I can't sell/trade for the price of my choosing.. and can't sell them in person to other players.  I love the character creation but then realized how limited it is in that there's a base style you can't change for a given class. I love the detail in armor designs, but I can't play the game to strive to obtain them. They're only in the cash grab shop. I love dyes and was glad to see them in game, but again.. only in the cash shop.

The things I care about in a sandbox mmorpg all seem to be either restricted or tied too heavily to the cash shop. It's a shame as it's an awesome base game world design that would have a lot of potential as a true sandbox rpg.