• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

theme Orwen <BloodLotus> PVP/PVE/Roleplay 18+

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<BloodLotus>

18+

PVE/ PVP/ Roleplay

--------------------------------

History?: None yet, this is a brand-spankin'-new guild baby!

Purpose: To have fun with this game doing whatever it is that makes you happy! We're here for you all. Climbing the leaderboards is definitely something I aspire to do, how about you?

Leader: Khaos_Incarnate (Family name). Characters: Deity_Khaos and Oniyami (Mainly on this one)

Teamspeak:

paradigm.ts.nfoservers.com

--------------------------

Right off the bat, I know exactly what you're thinking: Brand new guild? No positives to think of? NOT EVEN AN ICON, PICTURE OR NICE DESIGN FOR THE GUILD NAME? (Coming soon to a forum post near you!). Well, if you're still here then obviously you are interested! First off, I wanna start by saying welcome to the preliminary round where I talk about exactly what it is you are looking for in a guild and what we are looking for in this guild's members! :D  "But Grim,"  (Hi, my name is Grim by the way) you ask scratching your head in curiosity, "If you know what it is we want in a guild, then can you even provide it?" Well that's not entirely up to me; you see, a guild is a community. A community in which everyone of its members contributes something to improve their standing-points and help each other reach higher peaks. What you are looking for is just that! As far as I am concerned, we are all still new to this game. That being said.. not all of us know exactly what it is we want and that's fine! "Ok! So what are you looking for in your members?" you ask bewilderingly. Well everyone says they want loyal members radaradarada and, while that's true, it's not really the point here. We want people who can have fun with this game, who love to socialize with their fellow members making friends, building trust and improving everyone's experience. That being said, no dickheads! b_b

TL;DR?

We are a guild who are just starting off and have only 1 member with max as of today (as of this edit). The main focus currently is grinding but the end game goal is to become one of the top guilds that still provides a great environment for both PVP and PVE focused players as well as those who are more into RP and casual gaming. That being said if you are interested in joining a guild that will grant you the freedom to interpret this game how you would like then go ahead and hit me or any of my officers up in game or in this forum post. My name was posted above and officer names are under spoiler text below. Have a good one!

I'm sure you've all gotten to the point where you're muttering "Oi! Get on with it, then!" not so fast though , bruv! Papa's gotta lay down some ground rules and such! So, without further ado... here's a typical list of RULES: 

1. No flaming/toxicity!
  2. Keep an open mind.. many of us are from different backgrounds so please don't take everything personally. If there's ever a problem let me know only AFTER bringing things up with said person and go easy!
  3. Have fun! (Typical cheeky little rule there, yeah? :^) )
  4. Communicate! No one gets anything done if everyone's just silent bob in the corner takin a piss.
  5. You don't HAVE to be in the teamspeak.. but it is fully recommended as that is where my officers and I will be any and every time that we are online.
  6. Sharing is caring. I love how pets can pick up everything but please keep in mind that, if you are in a group, everyone else is looking for drops as well so don't be greedy and loot every little shiny object you see!

Now that we've got all that out of the way you can do one of 5 things: 1. Tab back into the game and shoot me or one of my officers a private message as we are, in fact, recruiting in-game(More information as well as Officer names further down see spoilers to reveal) , 2. Leave and flip me the bird, 3. Respond to this forum post, another good way to get my attention (I'll be checking it daily... hourly.. forever lurking!!), 4. Read inside the spoiler text for further information (Oh goody!), 5. Recommend your friends to this guild!

Officers

• Alittlemango (Fam Name)
    • Minimango
  • Teers (Fam Name)
    • Yfandas
  • Osulivan
    • Daemmon

Timezones

• Pacific
    • Kurai_Shinigami (My Fam Name)
    • Alittlemango (Fam Name)
  • Eastern
    • Teers (Fam Name)
  • Central
    • OSulivan (Fam Name)

-------------------------------------------------

If you need any further information on, say, what my history as a guild leader is, how many members we currently have, where my idea for a name came from, or even what color underwear I am wearing (Idk) feel free to ask! Any feedback/suggestions to help improve anything including this forum post, guild rules, or maybe you want to use a different voice program? Anything! Submit it all down below! Do somethin for me, will ya? Stay safe out there you beautiful lil devils!

Edited by lGriml
Switched Teamspeaks
1 person likes this

Posted

Come play, we will welcome you with open arms!  And we love to help people in whatever way we can ^-^

2 people like this

Posted

We love new people!  I love playing and helping people as much as possible!  

2 people like this

Posted

I was new to BDO when i met alittlemango and Teers and both were extremely helpful to a new player. The guild really looks out for its members and tries to help them where ever possible.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you are new, we are all capable of helping with the grind. It can be hard and we can provide useful tips, we are willing to make new characters to assist in the grind and we can even provide money for a headstart! 

Edited by lGriml
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello. I sent you a message in game, but you didn't get back to me when you switched characters. No big deal; I only cried a little. I am still interested to talk with you about the guild (personally/ not in forum format) if you are still up for it.

Thank you for your time.

Tasenka Agronna

Posted

Sorry man :\ I meant to get back to you. Everyone has their busy days but I'm not gonna make any excuses; I -----ed up. I'll keep your name in mind and hit you up whenever I next get in game (I have work tomorrow QQ). If you're still on I'll definitely hop on in a bit. 

Posted

No worries. BDO is my new crack so I am usually on everyday (around late CST).

Posted

Alright hoppin on right now.

Posted

Hiya, when is a good time to message you :) ? 

Posted

Right now, actually. I'm online as we speak :)

Posted

I will be offline due to my move for about a week, but as soon as i'm back online I'll be on almost every day :D My specialties are just being helpful by helping grind, or cooking beer and food for the guild and horse breeding.  If you are ever looking for a specific Teir horse let me know, I'll even try to get you the specific color you like.

<3 mangoes!!!

Posted

I didn't receive one, unfortunately. I'm sending you a msg on skype rn to confirm any names if possible.