• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ingame black spirit bug Black spirit Bug (reverted to being small)

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i am a lvl 52 and have done alot of story quest, quests chains, gathering knowledge and black spirit quests,  

my black spirit did look like this, i followed each quest and story from Oilva all the way through to mediah, I let the quests lead me so to speak

2016-03-04_401776674.thumb.JPG.faea612a0

but now it looks like this, i have no idea why it has reverted back to square one,  like when you first start the game but this happened to my black spirit yesterday, does anyone have an answer for this and or is this going to be fixed

2016-04-22_164135779.thumb.JPG.15ab58c70

here is my quest progression to prove

2016-04-22_165099829.thumb.JPG.5f9e87f172016-04-22_165104175.thumb.JPG.76b66ca07

here is my lvl

2016-04-22_165256804.thumb.JPG.0844fe7a1

here is my knowledge

2016-04-22_165462846.thumb.JPG.efb8d4013

Edited by Areo

Posted

i have the same Problem, after a Story quest in mediah.

1 person likes this

Posted

its not bug.. lol.

Start reading quests if u do them, instead of posting stupid things.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

its not bug.. lol.

Start reading quests if u do them, instead of posting stupid things.

first and foremost this is a bug i have spoken to the dev's on the bug team and they even gave me a responce so next time buddy try looking into things abit more before posting up your stupid answer.

Devs response 

GM Dranzerkai (Black Desert Online)

Apr 27, 18:20

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Black Desert Online Customer Support and for your interest in our game.

Please forgive me for the late reply. We currently have an increased amount of inquiries which has increased our response time.

This is most certainly an issue we have not expected to see in game, and certainly unintended. This is something that will not be able to be resolved via a ticket, unfortunately. However, I am certainly going to escalate this case for you to see if we can sort this issue sorted out ASAP.

If possible, could I also ask you to post this on the BDO forums? Our devs look around the bug report forum too. Please post the below images and description on the following page http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/117-in-game-bugs/

Looking to getting this sorted out for you, and sorry about this bug.

i have the same Problem, after a Story quest in mediah.

this is about the same time as when mine had changed to become a little poofy thing, it changed after i had done a quest to get 3 tokens to create a scroll to defeat the black spirit boss in mediah

Edited by Areo

Posted

funny thing, cuz looks like devs dont know lore... but kay, lets everyone think its a bug, instead of reading quests

2 people like this

Posted

If you defeat the "Awakened Black Spirit" (it's a Co-op quest that you use the Edana tokens for), it makes him a bit....diminished. It's not back to square one-he still has teeth :P

Posted

wow that necro oO

Posted

O.o

2016-08-08_47116116.JPG

Posted (edited)

Yea, this is totally intended.

You defeat him in his storyline, and he loses the majority of his power. At this point he has no influence over the player, but chooses to stay with you under his own will.

"You won't abandon me, right? We're...friends. Keehee..."

In the Valencia storyline he will awaken into a new, rocky form.

Edited by Kuruumi

Posted

Yea, this is totally intended.

Hidden Content

spoiler alert :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0