• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What new class would you like to see?

Development classes?   214 votes

1. 1. What new class type would you like to see?

• Bard - Damage, Buffs, Debuffs, health regen, mana/ws regen (short duration ) through comboing notes/chords
    • Dot Class (Warlock, Hexer, plaguer) - Damage done through afflictions and debuffs. Mostly sustained damage but with occasional burst
    • Monk/Martial Artist - Various crowd control, Excells at fast hit combos, sustained damage and CC.
    • Shadow Priest (no not like WOW) - Similar to Shrine priest, fires bolts of shadow energy, life taps from enemy, transfer to allies or self.
    • Huntsman- Musket weilding (male version) of Archer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With the new class Dark Elf coming out what other types of classes would you like to see. Personally a bard for me.

What new class would YOU like to see?

Edited by Soulshox

Posted

None of the one you have as options.

Female class, heavy armor, wielding two-handed swords with supportive spells.
(Think Teras slayer minus the skimpy costumes crossed with WoW's ret paladin, would look something like Delia from Vindictus.)

Idk if Dark Elf fullfils these criteria, if it does: re-roll confirmed.

Posted

(Think Teras slayer minus the skimpy costumes crossed with WoW's ret paladin, would look something like Delia from Vindictus.)

Yeah i didn't add this because the Dark elf kinda looks like it is that that but more Shadow/Death Knight .

Posted

@Luciferia she is expert on dark elf. 

Posted (edited)

@Luciferia she is expert on dark elf. 

I think we all have to wait and see because they dont  even have any videos yet. I'm sure in 2 months we will have more to go by. Regardless I want to give the class a try and I will have space for them, so YOLO!

Regarding the poll, no vote from me. Bards just seem off TBH. I don't like guns so nay to the Musket dude. Wait, shadow priest might work. I'll vote for that.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Priest class i would i like to see

Female class.

Weapon: Orb or Book

Armor: cloth or leather

Support skill generaly but 3-4 skills with dmg(No low dmg). cleanse debuff skill , 1 debuff skill , like AoE Shields / heals, Tons of CC .

Posted

With the Dark Elf class incoming, that puts wishing for a two handed sword user somewhat off the table, so for me something i'd like too see, a Dwarf class, using a two handed hammer or axe, could be fun.

Posted (edited)

I would love a whip wielding class 

tumblr_m2wm7l4i9L1qcb143o1_400.gif

Edited by Univra
5 people like this

Posted

I guess we need more range classes for some variety.

Posted

I've always loved melee kung-fu/monk type classes. Wish I could see more of that in this game honestly. I'd love to see all the classes you put in the poll though.

Posted

I dunno why but I think something similar to a witch hunter (diablo 3) would do well. Small wristarm crossbow, tiny bombpouch as secondary, High penetrative shots combined with status ailing secondary flashbangs, smoke/knockback grenades would really spark my interest.

Posted

After Delphe Castle: Musketeer, male ranged class with: Musket & Rapier :)

Posted (edited)

I would love to see a class that fights with claws on the hands and feet; think Ryu Hayabusa's Talons from Ninja Gaiden. 

This sort of fast paced fighting style mixed with high mobility with Counter Warps (teleporting behind, or extreme movement behind the thing that hit you), with CC and heavy bleeds, with airborne, and jumping attacks, with several grapples.

Their awakening weapon could be chain blade or Nunchaku.

Edited by Kanerex
1 person likes this

Posted

Less masculine male class, light armor, using a rapier or other light/fast swords with one hand and magic with the other (maybe use Sorc's amulet for that one?). Focused on mobility, parrying and counter-attacking or disabling enemies to unleash huge magic attacks which can only be used (maybe just quick-cast) after parries/disables.

Posted

No more Melee classes, thanks.

We have too much of them and only 2 choices from range between Ranger and Mage <.<

1 person likes this

Posted

Less masculine male class, light armor, using a rapier or other light/fast swords with one hand and magic with the other (maybe use Sorc's amulet for that one?). Focused on mobility, parrying and counter-attacking or disabling enemies to unleash huge magic attacks which can only be used (maybe just quick-cast) after parries/disables.

So, ninja? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

So, ninja? :P

Ninja doesn't parry, counter-attack or use magic, so... Yes, absolutely, 100% the same.

Posted

DOT class will not work because POTs own DOTs.

Posted

I'd would i like to see Kung Fu class

Male class.Way to many female classes

Weapon: dual nunchucks

*Side note around the same age as the Musa not 14 like the tamer or 70+ like the wizard

Posted

Honestly, I'd love to see one of two things. 

1 - A subversion/trickery based spellcaster class. I love my warrior, and I generally play warrior's in most MMO's, but I have a particular love of spell casters that function on trickery, deception and strategy rather than "IMAKETHINGSGOBOOM!" Think along the lines of an Arcane Trickster or Beguiler from pathfinder and DnD and you're getting it. Dot based things like a plaguemaster would be nice too, just something more strategic than the boom mages we've come to see everywhere.

2 - An actual support class. I'd play the hell out of that. Not the bard, I actually don't really like or understand the love of the bard class at all, they just seem uninteresting to me. Maybe a druid or mystic theurge from Pathfinder. Or perhaps the old school concept of the Cleric, all things considered they'd work just fine in the world of BDO.

Posted

I'd would i like to see Kung Fu class

Male class.Way to many female classes

Weapon: dual nunchucks

*Side note around the same age as the Musa not 14 like the tamer or 70+ like the wizard

Im a female and only play female Characters but you are right.
We need more male classes, or PA would create every new class as both gender.
I hope for everyone that the female Elve Greatsword class will be both.
I mean common, only 1 range class for males? Thats...

1 person likes this

Posted

DOT class will not work because POTs own DOTs.

not if some of said DOT's reduce effectiveness of POTs as a debuff :D.

Posted

I don't like any of that options. I would like: 

a) A shapeshifter class. It could be full in different animals similar to dc changeling superhero or having some totem partial transformation. 

b) A real tamer with a permanent pet. Maybe taming bears, wolfs, etc.. with a hunger mechanic like pets and having some beast skills. It could be melee, ranged or even a mix. 

c) A skill thief or mimic, that can emulate the skills of the ones that attack him. 

d) A summoner or necromancer type. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I want ninja.

Posted

Huntsman, hunter or scout

Weapon= bow , crossbow or mosquete

Skill = shots and traps

Ranger male = scout ( c9)scout1.png 

1 person likes this