• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium Horse Skin Coupon

490 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow players.

Did anyone stumble upon this item in game lately and if how did you achieve it? A user is using a premium horse skin right now but the item itself is not in our cash shop yet. So maybe there is a bug or other way to obtain it?

Because there was nothing in the patch notes (but we know that 1/2 of the changes are always missing there) maybe someone got a hold of this item and might know an answer.

Screenshot from the live servers:

2016_04_22_248078233_by_skavenzverov-d9z

2016_04_22_248003201_by_skavenzverov-d9z

The owner of the horse is sadly not replying to any whispers about how he/she got it.

Thank you. :) 

Edited by Jinxed It
3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska Can you enlighten us on how is it possible a player to have a Cash Shop item that is not available yet? Thanks

Posted

A lot of people I know including myself would love the Coupon, so it would be really nice to know how one user can already have it. :/

Posted

I want to know this too :-D

Posted

The mystery of the day, I´d love to find out about this. o.O

Posted

Ain't that just a variety gotten from breeding higher tiers? Considering the messed up thing you see a lot with those, manes and tail being different colors and all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can someone from Alustin Server whisper the player "Death" and ask him while we are waiting for @CM_Jouska?

Posted

Ain't that just a variety gotten from breeding higher tiers? Considering the messed up thing you see a lot with those, manes and tail being different colors and all.

No, that particular horse skin is not available by breeding.

Posted

Can someone from Alustin Server whisper the player "Death" and ask him while we are waiting for @CM_Jouska?

He/she is not replying to any whispers.

Posted

No, you can't get it by breeding. It is the cash-shop item skin.

Posted

No, that particular horse skin is not available by breeding.

Strange..

@CM_Jouska we need your help!

Posted

We would like to know, yup :)

I have whispered him, no answer so far.

1 person likes this

Posted

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1465830122

These are all the skins (including the not released ones) which are obtainable through breeding. The skin he/she uses is a premium skin. When you visit the stables and click to change your horse appearance, you can see it listed under "premium", the change needs an item from the cash shop, which is not in our game version yet.

Posted

We would like to know, yup :)

I have whispered him, no answer so far.

I would not believe his or her answer anyway.

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Please, whats going on with this?

I -really- want this item and I dont think theres an in game way to obtain it.. *frowns*

2 people like this

Posted

I would not believe his or her answer anyway.

I mean maybe he/she got it "though a bug" from a gm comparison or something. But it is VERY odd...

Posted

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1465830122

These are all the skins (including the not released ones) which are obtainable through breeding. The skin he/she uses is a premium skin. When you visit the stables and click to change your horse appearance, you can see it listed under "premium", the change needs an item from the cash shop, which is not in our game version yet.

Thanks for the link! :x

Posted

Please, notice us sen... err, GMs.

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure what is it, i suggested, maybe he IS a GM :D Hopefully we will get an answer from CM/GM's.

Posted (edited)

The famous CM/GM Death Death... hahaha :D /e: Reminds me of Moon Moon

Edited by Jinxed It
2 people like this

Posted

I will use the T8 pure as an example, since it is also the whitest of all the "Punk models" you can get from breeding.
The tier 6+ punk horse models do not have a "Flame butt" like the premium skin does. Smashed togheter some pictures to show. (Borrowed them, so I apologise in advance)

whatinthenameoftheblackspirit.png

2 people like this

Posted

The famous CM/GM Death Death... hahaha :D /e: Remins me of Moon Moon

lol :D 

(Borrowed them, so I apologise in advance)

No need lol :P

1 person likes this

Posted

The other horses manes go UP, the premium has a "lion like" mane that goes down and covers most of the neck. :)

Posted

The other horses manes go UP, the premium has a "lion like" mane that goes down and covers most of the neck. :)

Part of it's mane goes up, and they have the "bushiest" tail.

Posted

Let us know, let us know, LET US KNOW!

Wait, we arent chanting? My bad....