• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium Horse Skin Coupon

490 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah its no secret CM_Jouska was a cm or somthing at Archeage

the only thing he did was mention stuff that might be added in future patches , talk to the community he was in as well as the forums , but this info spread like wildflower anyway as his clan leaked most of it or gave hints towards it , they even did a twitch stream and streamed the info ... 

it really wasnt anything game breaking so stop with the archeage sht its not like he spawned a tank in the middle of a battle and gave it to his guild 

Incorrect. 

Posted

You clearly are not reading correctly as that is not what it says. He was the leader of a guild in AA. Nothing else. The information getting leaked wasn't from him. 
Probably a good idea to read things thoroughly before spreading rumors.

/end of topic derailment. 

Posted (edited)

Plenty of other players with other hard to get/unobtainable items too. Some people legit earned their things, but others for sure had them handed to them. Let's be honest here, we all suspect shady shit going on since the start. People abused the ----- out of bugs and never got punished, people had expensive things remarkably fast, all that good shit.

Of course, I have no proof, only suspicion.

Edited by Delsaber

Posted

You clearly are not reading correctly as that is not what it says. He was the leader of a guild in AA. Nothing else. The information getting leaked wasn't from him. Probably a good idea to read things thoroughly before spreading rumors.

/end of topic derailment. 

to be fair i really didnt give 2 cents thats why i dont know i just thought he gave info out according to the reddits and such i browsed over 

i really dnt care read it if you want 

Posted

So I don't want to read through 17 pages. Do we have an answer to this yet? What's up with this thing and how do I get one and why does this person have? 

Is it possibly some sort of horse trainer achievement coupon?. 

Posted

hes prob friends with the GM. and got it for free and prob gets more things for free. 

That's a lot of speculation there son. 

Posted

So I don't want to read through 17 pages. Do we have an answer to this yet? What's up with this thing and how do I get one and why does this person have? 

Is it possibly some sort of horse trainer achievement coupon?. 

Basically what we know so far:
- The person on the screenshot "Death Death" comes into this thread and states that it is not showing like that on his monitor / trying to make it seem like a texture glitch.
- He deletes that post (People qouted him however) and admits he got the coupon from a "Mysterious mail" that just randomly happend to be sent to him which is just fishy.
- We have tried to get hold of a GM/CM to confirm this, Jouska replied that they are looking into it. No further info there.
- We are still highly suspicious whetever this is an exploit by the player or if he has been favored by a GM and handed free, unreleased items.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Basically what we know so far:
- The person on the screenshot "Death Death" comes into this thread and states that it is not showing like that on his monitor / trying to make it seem like a texture glitch.
- He deletes that post (People qouted him however) and admits he got the coupon from a "Mysterious mail" that just randomly happend to be sent to him which is just fishy.
- We have tried to get hold of a GM/CM to confirm this, Jouska replied that they are looking into it. No further info there.
- We are still highly suspicious whetever this is an exploit by the player or if he has been favored by a GM and handed free, unreleased items.

he used a  mod and hacked the game loool 

@CM_Jouska 

wat is is going on with this thread what about the cm on the letter is it a actual cm where is that cm lol

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

@CM_Jouska Strap on your tinfoil hats because it's time for a conspiracy. 

Is this simply a GM's blunder from a ticket made by death who then received ill gotten goods not released? - Probable we are all human even the members of DAUM
Is it favoritism from a GM? 
Is the screenshot from the owner of said horse photoshopped and a GM has been framed and this rather shady character has somehow managed to hack an item not released yet?
Who's in on it?
Who's to blame?

It's time for detective Deckz to get on the case. But for now nothing will get solved by hunting witches. I'm urging you all to lay down your torches and pitchforks and stop yelling compensation and instead follow along as we attempt to unravel this mystery. 

This is giving me inspiration for another greentext story. 

Posted (edited)

The person in the picture is in my guild. I'll ask ;)

Death says that I he will come and tell you what he knows after the weekend. 

Please respect his wishes.

Would be great with a GM reply though, but as usual we breeders rarely get them :P

LMAO

popcorn_buffy.gif

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
1 person likes this

Posted

I think the gm just made a mistake and sent the wrong thing.

If that's the case ----- it. Just let the guy keep it and we can all get our own when they come out.

I'm not much for caring if another guy's horse is prettier than mine so I really don't care about this. 

It's not like he was given a gm powered weapon or armor set.

Posted

Greetings again, my beloved souls!
To get the answer you seek, you'll need to kill a  dear friend  of mine,  Mr "Life"

_-----_--__-_--__ Life ---- Peepp----- Life ----- Life Killed by Death Death - - - -

Thanks for killing my Dear Friend, "Life"
I'll  try to answer this due to I always keep my debts.

There'r many question how I got this Horse Apparance skin.

Was it from a hidden achievement or achievement? I do not know
Was it by an Forum or ingame or boss event? I do not know
Was it by hacking/bugg? Don't think so..
Compensation? I do not know

The answer is ; I really do not know for sure

I did alot of events, Forum events, Cbts and etc. 
As a noob as I was and still Am.
During the Pre-release of the game 72h, I visit the Stable vendor and saw "Apparance change (premium), tried to google answer on how to get it. No answer, I made a ticket as probbaly most of you have already done, regarding this and asked how it's obtainable. It was not yet released, I guessed and was directed to FaQ. The 2016-03-31  I randomly got a Mail with the horse apparance change and no information within at all.
Was it Compensation, Bugg, Achievement or anything else? I do not know

I claimed it by the mail, went to the stable and used it on my Tier5 Pre-purchased Horse:

I'm sorry if this might not be the answer you seeked so well. But It's all I know, Death The seeker of lore and knowledge.

Thanks for killing Mr "Life" for me. 

May you pray that I shall not visit you in the battleground and keep your door locked by night-time.

Best Regards
Death Death

2016-04-23_180340337.JPG

Posted

I think the gm just made a mistake and sent the wrong thing.

If that's the case ----- it. Just let the guy keep it and we can all get our own when they come out.

I'm not much for caring if another guy's horse is prettier than mine so I really don't care about this. 

It's not like he was given a gm powered weapon or armor set.

no - handing out items unavailable in the game is not ok, even by miss take, DAUM will need to make a statement about this and put the record straight. It's vital for their reputation as a serious publisher.

1 person likes this

Posted

no - handing out items unavailable in the game is not ok, even by miss take, DAUM will need to make a statement about this and put the record straight. It's vital for their reputation as a serious publisher.

As much as i await there reply, its a weekend =/

Not expecting one soon.

Posted

This is about what I have come to expect from Daum customer service. Even with the whole Serendia compensation- SOME people got the full compensation- the apologies, the foods, the exp scrolls, etc because GMs added the items to their accounts by hand. When it came time to give everyone that had been promised compensation, however, Daum got cold feet.

The CMs/GMs definitely do have double standards.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So just curious but what kind of resolution are you looking for?  For the guy that got the coupon to have the skin removed?  Do you see that as being the right thing to do?  The guy didnt ask to get one sent to him by a GM.   Reading this post makes it out like people are out for blood on the poor guy just because the rest of you dont have one.....

In order to answer that to yourself, you probably should read through his posts/quotes. It is not like he reacted in "any normal way", which actually started and lead to this "whole mess". He obviously knew about it, that this item was not meant to be sent to him (if that's actually the case) but he still used it. So yes, for me it should be removed. 

Edited by Alcorius

Posted

I knew that person I saw weeks ago seemed fishy but I've seen this stuff before in the past. That's why other games ended up removing GMs ability to spawn items in game or do much of anything but moderate it.

Posted

I'm enjoying playing detective today. @CM_Jouska Here's how I imagination the investigation will go...

I would assume this would be a quick issue to resolve assuming the GMs have some sort of chat log system in use, simply ask the GM in question if they intended to give the player the item and if they knew it wasn't released yet, most likely it's a no. If the answer is indeed no then check for any whispers in game or forum mail from the GM to the player under either there DAUM / work account or any game account they might play on. If yes then are they friends. If so bingo you have the answer. favoritism. 

However I doubt any of this will have to happen as it simply looks like a rookie mistake of accidentally giving out a compensation when ticketed. Or the screenshot could be shopped and like I said a setup but kinda less likely. Call off the witch hunt i'm going to wait for the response and chalk this one up to a rookie mistake.

...Still doesn't explain the super weird player behaviour though... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some Nancy Drew sht right here.
Edited by Makeke
1 person likes this

Posted

who cares i mean ffs it doesn't affect gameplay at all 

1 person likes this

Posted

who cares i mean ffs it doesn't affect gameplay at all 

what if its +20 weapons, T9 horses or ninja class, would that affect gameplay, the point is it was something that isnt released yet

Posted

what if its +20 weapons, T9 horses or ninja class, would that affect gameplay, the point is it was something that isnt released yet

Doubt they could do anything like that, at most prob cash store items, and even then, prob minor ones like a horse coupon are the ones that slip under radars

Posted (edited)

yes it would affect gameplay. And in that instance I'd be right here with you asking for removal of the items.

The fact is, having a pretty horse gives this player no extra advantage at all gameplay wise.

I mean what do you want for comp? A free skin for everyone? That's ludicrous and you know as well as I do there's not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

You want the guys horse skin taken away when it was given due to a moderators carelessnes? That doesn't seem very fair. 

This all boils down to envy and it's a good indication of how petty and childish this community can be.

Edited by Twizted Sizter
3 people like this

Posted

Doubt they could do anything like that, at most prob cash store items, and even then, prob minor ones like a horse coupon are the ones that slip under radars

'doubt' 'prob' 'prob minor' etc. It is just as probable that it can be other items to, the fact of the matter is, that we do not know. If an employee can hand out one thing, he is just as likely to be able to hand out another.

How can you tell if someone is running around with illegitim received gear or not as long as they don't show it to anyone?

1 person likes this