• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium Horse Skin Coupon

490 posts in this topic

Posted

There was already a response regarding this issue. While the pre-order horse is on some aspects under its tier 5 counterpart, it also has greater chances to learn skills each time it levels up, according to the devs. Devs made their decision on this matter after being brought all the relevant information, so I won't comment further on this.

"According to the devs." Well, according to the marketing team it was supposed to be a t5 not a "really smart t3 with 1 breeding attempt".

Thank-you for the response though. I know it's not your specific choice.

Posted

Thanks for the answers... I'm still not totally satisfied, though... Oh well.

Posted

Thanks for the answers... I'm still not totally satisfied, though... Oh well.

The t5 conq horse is not actually any smarter from what I have seen. Plus it can't learn the premium skills like sidestep... so... yeah. Not excusable. I appreciate @GM_Tokaji actually responding (I can't emphasize that enough, thank you.) but this is really furthering the stance of #don'ttrustdaum

Posted (edited)

I just found out a few days ago that we only got a "shadow" of a tier5 horse in our package... a "nerfd" version of a tier 5 horse and i also must say i don't think that is ok from Daum...

I mean we all payd a lot of money for this pack and they never said it will be not a real T5 horse as far as i know....

correct me if i am wrong but i also would like to hear why they did that... even if this is not the most annoying thing it's still kind of disturbing the trust between a customer and the company....

To the main topic from this post:

Yeah it's a shady thing going on here.... mistakes were made and can happen and i think the guy that recieved the coupon is very lucky and i think its ok they don't take it away from him :) 

also it's cool to say it was a mistake and they don't let it fall under the table....

also good sence of humor i also want to see the GM in this horse outfit ^_^ 

but... MAIN QUESTION : who else puts it on i mean its for 2 right? So please... tell us more ^_^ 

Edited by MadOwl

Posted (edited)

11611Meanwhile at Jordine....

uF8Z5Ew.jpg

Not gonna speak my mind yet, will wait to see what Daum have to say about this mess.

What about the Bensho's Necklace?Saw that you can get it from the Mysterious Necklace which from what I have seen it s not out yet.I might be wrong and there might be ways of obtaining it even though I looked for it and found nothing. Could you help a bit here ?  @GM_Tokaji

According to this : http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11611/   you can only obtain it from the Mysterious Necklace  or from a GM gift/etc.

Edited by Wonder Cat
Added the link as well
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

While I dont particularly approve of mistakes like these to happen, atleast they admit it was wrong.
I still think perhaps next maintenance would be a splendid time to add the coupon in the Cash Shop, It´s known by now so might aswell just release it. ;) 

Edited by Tikzi

Posted (edited)

We handed family name change coupons to players for free until the 15th of March although they were not available in the game. It was done in order to help players who had usually done a mistake and could not solve it.

The GM believed he could do the same with a Horse Appearance change coupon and did not understand that it would allow such a level of customization of the horse. In order to help him understand his mistake, I have decided to order him a custom new working outfit which should help us all to reflect on this issue. Monday will be interesting:

Hidden Content

Well, did you have a look on that picture posted? Mail was sent out at 31.3. so obviously those free family name change coupons and/or horse appearnce change coupons were/are still sent out after your "deadline"?

Edit: And one question still remains: if those things can happen by mistake (which is perfectly fine) then we can assume that there actually is no-one (or no rules/policys) who oversees those things at all?

Edited by Alcorius

Posted

Interesting stance- assisting players that made mistakes in naming by giving out free cash-shop items while, during the very same time frame, choosing to ignore players that suffered from mistakes made by Daum's errors and eventually backtrack on promises. (Re: delayed/missing pack items, Serendia issues.)

Some GMs are still suffering from PTSD due to Serendia issues. :( We truly did everything we could and wish we could have done more. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Some GMs are still suffering from PTSD due to Serendia issues. :( We truly did everything we could and wish we could have done more. 

Well even though I was one of those affected by that (I have PTSD also!) I am still enjoying the game.

Posted

What about the Bensho's Necklace?Saw that you can get it from the Mysterious Necklace which from what I have seen it s not out yet.I might be wrong and there might be ways of obtaining it even though I looked for it and found nothing. Could you help a bit here ?  @GM_Tokaji

According to this : http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11611/   you can only obtain it from the Mysterious Necklace  or from a GM gift/etc.

Thank you for the report. We are investigating it. If you see items that should not be in the game or any kind of anomaly, you can create a ticket or, if you believe a GM wrongdoing may be involved, send an email to csreview@daumgames-eu.com (note that the purpose of this email address is not to get a response to tickets faster).

Well, did you have a look on that picture posted? Mail was sent out at 31.3. so obviously those free family name change coupons and/or horse appearnce change coupons were/are still sent out after your "deadline"?

Edit: And one question still remains: if those things can happen by mistake (which is perfectly fine) then we can assume that there actually is no-one (or no rules/policys) who oversees those things at all?

The ticket was created on the beginning of March and the reply from the GM sent on the 31st. The deadline was the ticket creation date, not the response date.

Mistakes happen no matter how much supervision you implement and policies you create. GMs are (or at least rumored to be) human beings :) 

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for the report. We are investigating it. If you see items that should not be in the game or any kind of anomaly, you can create a ticket or, if you believe a GM wrongdoing may be involved, send an email to csreview@daumgames-eu.com (note that the purpose of this email address is not to get a response to tickets faster).

The ticket was created on the beginning of March and the reply from the GM sent on the 31st. The deadline was the ticket creation date, not the response date.

Mistakes happen no matter how much supervision you implement and policies you create. GMs are (or at least rumored to be) human beings :) 

Thank you. Hope the issue will be fixed  and that the villain who did this will be severely punished.  ^_^

Posted

As long as mistakes are corrected and not swept under the rug the player base will remain loyal. I recall a specific incident in another MMO where GM conflict of interest stirred quite a storm: http://eveinfo.net/wiki/ind~3696.htm

2 people like this

Posted

Bensho necklace can be farmed

Posted

If it was an honest mistake, then either make the coupon available in the cash shop(It's obviously usable in-game), or remove the player's "Premium" skin if there are no plans to introduce the appearance coupon anytime soon. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Idk about anyone else but im more salty that my 100$ t5 has down syndrome than someone's horse looks OK without armor

3 people like this

Posted

Bensho necklace can be farmed

I know that you can take the quest from outside of Marni Lab and do the next 2  which have as reward the Mysterious Belt. And it can be done hourly. But didnt find anything about the Mysterious Necklace which you should be able to buy with amity from the blacksmiths.

Posted

So in the case GMs gave items  that are not available yet for free to players it wouldn't bother you?  I mean if that is the case I am pretty sure many players won't like that and the game will result in losing players that paid for this game . And since I paid for this I have my own sort of right to know what I paid for and know if it s worth  investing more  time and money in it based on the results right? That makes sense to me. In the case that you don't actually care about the issue  I dont see any point in you even replying to this since you can just * play the game.

( now you can start with your opinion about people quitting the game and how much you are looking forward to that and we all know the story)

No, I couldn't care less. What they have doesn't affect my game. It doesn't affect yours either.

You have no rights to know anything... they've delivered the game as advertised to you. You play it or not based on that, not what "might" be.

Posted

can we close this? as we already know it was a mistake / mishandling of a GM.

So far the last pages were only semi flame.

Posted

No, I couldn't care less. What they have doesn't affect my game. It doesn't affect yours either.

You have no rights to know anything... they've delivered the game as advertised to you. You play it or not based on that, not what "might" be.

Can you just have some water? I thnk you must be choking with salt.  

Posted (edited)

who cares i mean ffs it doesn't affect gameplay at all 

I care. So do most people I know.

I paid money for the game and buy things from the cash shop.

1. If someone got this UNRELEASED item for free, what else are they (or others like them) getting? 

2. If this was just a mistake, they have some incompetent people working there.

Neither one should be rewarded with my time and money. I had enough nonsense from AA to put up with such things.

How does a GM "accidentally" give a player an item not in game?

Either severe incompitance (resume generating event in other companies) or a cover up by Daum to hide that they are giving out items to friends. Otherwise why would the player that got the item by mistake lie as Death did?

Edited by Lexicon
Inserting Novel's quote.

Posted

1. If someone got this UNRELEASED item for free, what else are they (or others like them) getting? 

Neither one should be rewarded with my time and money. I had enough nonsense from AA to put up with such things.

For sure incompetent. Are you crack? Did you never make any mistake? How does ONE GUY with a "pretty" horse does affect your gameplay? This coupon will be prolly be added in the next month to come. Chill your nuggets.

Posted (edited)

Lexicon grow up, only because you live your parrents. I bet you'll make a misstake in your future, if you grow up. They already have aplologized, let it go.

Edited by ScytherBlastoise

Posted

can we close this? as we already know it was a mistake / mishandling of a GM.

So far the last pages were only semi flame.

I agree. This thread has run its course, time to put it to rest.

Posted

If they only knew how exhausting horse breeding is... IF. THEY. ONLY. KNEW. ¬¬

Posted (edited)

How does a GM "accidentally" give a player an item not in game?

Because I highly doubt it was an accident. As someone who actually works in IT,  I stand by what I said - this "mistake" is a resume generating event... If it was a mistake, which I doubt.

Lexicon grow up, only because you live your parrents. I bet you'll make a misstake in your future, if you grow up. They already have aplologized, let it go.

Cool it with the personal attacks. I am stating an argument and you are trolling, ignoring the overall issue and suspicious nature of Death's post and deletion of said post.Please actually take time to read and understand things before laying into someone that not only works in the field, but has been alive since before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Edited by Lexicon
3 people like this