• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium Horse Skin Coupon

490 posts in this topic

Posted

I always found the horse loving community in this game so interesting to read/watch/learn about.

I appreciate you guys and your affinity for horses.

JRHNBR 4 life guys. Keep up the good work!

Because we're awesome War ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

someone hacked horsie template...what else did he hack ? INB4BAN PLZ

Posted

Thinking logically, I'd say : They can't give out unreleased items as a compensation, because they should know better about the incredible SHITSTORM this will start once people find out. If it really is a compensation, prepare for thousands of players wanting to be compensated at the same time - most of us experienced a bunch of bugs, after all, so it's not fair to miss out on something just because we didn't file a form. I'd certainly do that xP

I need compensation from the fishing boat load of waffle-whine floating around these forums :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Thaaat doesn't really shout 'HAVE YOUR HORSE LOOK AWESOME' at me. except for the painting thing and the oscar, I took part in all of the above and.. yeah.. nothing worthwhile except for the stable slot.

Then again, tbh, I didn't even know about the 'We are Family' contest <.<

Maybe it's connected to the DC stuff happening today, making the game do strange things, probably glitching around? Unless you saw this before the trouble began, ofc.

This contest just started with the last patch in fact, it's not done yet ^^

And I don't think it is a glitch, the person who took the SS did some others of the same horse ; I think if it was a glitch, it would have solved itself in a way or in another after some time... I guess ?

Posted

Thinking logically, I'd say : They can't give out unreleased items as a compensation, because they should know better about the incredible SHITSTORM this will start once people find out. If it really is a compensation, prepare for thousands of players wanting to be compensated at the same time - most of us experienced a bunch of bugs, after all, so it's not fair to miss out on something just because we didn't file a form. I'd certainly do that xP

Agree, but the compensation item in question would have been already programmed, and it may not have been realized that it was a possible reward, or perhaps there is intent to release these  skins/coupons in the near future and figured, oh well.

Posted

The GMs love keeping us in the dark about horse info :(

Posted

The GMs love keeping us in the dark about horse info :(

The GMs love keeping us in the dark. :D

And @Maviarab - want some cheese to the whine? :P

Posted

The mystery thickens...

*sits next to Tikzi*

*Shares popcorn while observing*

I agree with Thorai that this will start a huge shitstorm if people have been given unreleased items as compensation. Most of us breeders have been at it since release, We have been proud of every new tier we have reached. Alot of us got a T6 by now but some have even had the luck of getting a T7. Some of them are ugly, some of them are pretty. It just kinda sucks that some people recieve special treatment and get the Horse look of the prettiest model available with no effort. I wouldnt be complaining about this if it was available to everyone but.. meh, maybe it is just selfish thinking. 

2 people like this

Posted

*Shares popcorn while observing*
I agree with Thorai that this will start a huge shitstorm if people have been given unreleased items as compensation. Most of us breeders have been at it since release, We have been proud of every new tier we have reached. Alot of us got a T6 by now but some have even had the luck of getting a T7. Some of them are ugly, some of them are pretty. It just kinda sucks that some people recieve special treatment and get the Horse look of the prettiest model available with no effort. I wouldnt be complaining about this if it was available to everyone but.. meh, maybe it is just selfish thinking. 

It's not selfish thinking, it's just... not right to give some lucky few access to what everyone craves for, just because of.. SOME reason. Make it available for everyone, THEN give those people one for free. Problem solved without anyone getting really mad. I mean, we all probably would be willing to pay for one of those things - we'd love to get free ones, but we'd pay nonetheless.

I certainly would. Because my horse is so ugly I named it Cheesesauce.

Cheesesauce needs love.

...I am so glad I got some of the prettier T6's afterwards, I dun think I'd survive another Cheesesauce.

Posted

Popcorn-GIF.gif?gs=a

3 people like this

Posted

Angry.

Posted

Popcorn-GIF.gif?gs=a

Is she just stealing the gazelles popcorn?! DARNIT I WANT POPCORN NOW.

1 person likes this

Posted

And @Maviarab - want some cheese to the whine? :P

Depends...is the cheese my compensation?

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not selfish thinking, it's just... not right to give some lucky few access to what everyone craves for, just because of.. SOME reason. Make it available for everyone, THEN give those people one for free. Problem solved without anyone getting really mad. I mean, we all probably would be willing to pay for one of those things - we'd love to get free ones, but we'd pay nonetheless.

I certainly would. Because my horse is so ugly I named it Cheesesauce.

Cheesesauce needs love.

...I am so glad I got some of the prettier T6's afterwards, I dun think I'd survive another Cheesesauce.

Agreed :D Most my T6´s so far has been kinda "Meh", Aiming for a T7 but if I would be lucky to get one, it is going to be the red which is sort of.. erhh. I´d love to cover it up with a premium horse skin as they´re my absolute favorite look on horses.
Let me guess, Is Cheesesauce any of these two?

0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?ref1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg?ref xD 

Posted

Depends...is the cheese my compensation?

No, then we'd have to give cheese to everyone. We won't share cheese with that many people. You just get this picture of a cheese - use your imagination, you can almost smell and taste it! Cheese-Wheel.jpg

Posted

Meh it's probably a GM's personal account or a hacker ala what happened in Archeage. Obviously it's not something the general population can obtain right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

vote 4 whole horsecommunity reskins their mainhorse to buttplug <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed :D Most my T6´s so far has been kinda "Meh", Aiming for a T7 but if I would be lucky to get one, it is going to be the red which is sort of.. erhh. I´d love to cover it up with a premium horse skin as they´re my absolute favorite look on horses.
Let me guess, Is Cheesesauce any of these two?

0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?ref1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg?ref xD 

The second one. Poor, poor, ugly clever Cheesesauce.. :'D  Hadn't had any luck with black and red so far... never gonna give up, tho!

Posted

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Posted

I'd actually love that :D

Posted

Do you guys actually think someone really got a T7 unreleased horse as compensation for something? Daum knows better than that. The best they would give is a GM's Apology of some sort with some mediocre rewards. My thoughts go towards packet editing. I've played MapleStory for many years and one big issue with that game is packet editing. You could literally get anything done if you were good with it and knew how packets worked. Often items have been generated and servers have been crashed countless times. I wouldn't be surprised if this horse was obtained by packet editing. It's very likely the coupon is already in the game, just not in the cash shop. Which means it would probably not be very difficult to look up the ID of that coupon somewhere, buy something from the cash shop and replace a certain part of the string with the HEX-edited coupon ID and there you go. You just bought yourself a premium horse coupon.

Not saying this is how it went down, and how it could be done. But it is definitely a possibility.

Posted

I'd actually love that :D

I think it would be a pain in the ass.

... sorry, I couldn't resist!

1 person likes this

Posted

No, then we'd have to give cheese to everyone. We won't share cheese with that many people. You just get this picture of a cheese - use your imagination, you can almost smell and taste it! Cheese-Wheel.jpg

That's....harsh Thorai....

*Smells cheese picture*

Posted

It's not selfish thinking, it's just... not right to give some lucky few access to what everyone craves for, just because of.. SOME reason. 

That's what cash shop does though, giving lucky people born with opportunities an advantage. Shrugs

Posted

That's....harsh Thorai....

*Smells cheese picture*

ALL THE CHEESELOVE FOR YOU, SIR!