• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium Horse Skin Coupon

490 posts in this topic

Posted

A texture problem showing a whole other horse ? I don't want to appear totally sceptical but, well, I'm not satisfied.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

*lights the forums on fire for an answer*

Posted

Greetings!

I'm Death, the only Death, the seeker of the lore and knowledge.

I do not know what kind of horse it is on the picture. It doesn't  look so on my monitor.
Texture/lightning bugg? I do not know

For the whispering, I'm sorry
I mostly AFK fish, Strenght training, horse training and u name it.
Also I do not have the whisper chat open, during afk/breaks

May the death never visit your doorstep

Best Regards

Death 

2016-04-22_178011949.JPG

Thanks for the answer, I wonder what kind of bug caused it now.

Posted

I do not know what kind of horse it is on the picture. It doesn't  look so on my monitor.

Slow image rendering on that person's part?  

Posted

And here I was, hoping there would be a way to obtain the coupons. Meep! ¬¬

Posted

Slow image rendering on that person's part?  

Wouldn't that have caused the entire horse to be perfectly white?

Also too much time between the pictures for that.

Posted

That isnt a texture issue...if it was completely different than another horse texture then fine, or as Nighenhale said, it would be a clear white without any texturing...

Posted

Wouldn't that have caused the entire horse to be perfectly white?

Also too much time between the pictures for that.

True. I mean, i get slow rendering sometimes but it doesn't last for 5 seconds. :/

Posted

The Horse has even the flames visible...

I call the "Texture Bug" ...crap... Horse Crap to be more specific... and they smell... a lot...

Posted

The only type of texture bug I can think of, and I am NOT saying this to be the case here, is if Jinxed It is using some kind of texture mod and somehow that messed with this horse. Even then I wonder if it would be possible, but... why would Death lie about it in such a way even guildmates don't know about it. I mean a special horse is something to be happy with, something you wish to show off to friends and such, right?

This whole thing boggles my mind... O.o

Posted

I have no idea what to make out of this. O.o 

Posted

The only type of texture bug I can think of, and I am NOT saying this to be the case here, is if Jinxed It is using some kind of texture mod and somehow that messed with this horse. Even then I wonder if it would be possible, but... why would Death lie about it in such a way even guildmates don't know about it. I mean a special horse is something to be happy with, something you wish to show off to friends and such, right?

This whole thing boggles my mind... O.o

Maybe because he got it with a ..."dodgy" way?

Imagine if he got it as a "personal compensation" or by "accident" ....

Posted

This seems fishy to me.o.O

Posted

I also saw this horse almost 3weeks ago. Server is Alustin too but not sure if the owner is same (didnt see the owner nearby anywhere).

2016-04-03_819594815.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

I also saw this horse almost 3weeks ago. Server is Alustin too but not sure if the owner is same (didnt see the owner nearby anywhere).

2016-04-03_819594815.JPG

Another "TEXTURE BUG"!

This time it's BUGGING and showing the flames blue! :o

I am NOT eating that...

1778551636_2dc056a777.jpg?v=0

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow players.

Did anyone stumble upon this item in game lately and if how did you achieve it? A user is using a premium horse skin right now but the item itself is not in our cash shop yet. So maybe there is a bug or other way to obtain it?

Because there was nothing in the patch notes (but we know that 1/2 of the changes are always missing there) maybe someone got a hold of this item and might know an answer.

Screenshot from the live servers:

2016_04_22_248078233_by_skavenzverov-d9z

2016_04_22_248003201_by_skavenzverov-d9z

The owner of the horse is sadly not replying to any whispers about how he/she got it.

Thank you. :) 

Just noticed that this person is on my server and i have politely asked him/her where did he got the 

Can someone from Alustin Server whisper the player "Death" and ask him while we are waiting for @CM_Jouska?I 

I have ,still no answer :(

Edited by Angelys

Posted

Yeah. Now I'm totally sceptical ! :D

Just want the reality behind this.

Ans thanks for the SS Frelia

Posted

2016-04-03_819594815.JPG

same saddle and head piece. could be coincidence though. either way I ABSOLUTELY don't believe it to be a "texture bug". clearly they just don't want people knowing how they got it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Death says that I he will come and tell you what he knows after the weekend. 

Please respect his wishes.

O-o... Why not just tell?

Posted (edited)

same saddle and head piece. could be coincidence though. either way I ABSOLUTELY don't believe it to be a "texture bug". clearly they just don't want people knowing how they got it.

Yeah. Clearly a texture bug wouldn't show a totally different horse skin on only one horse, and by showing, not the wrong color or i don't know, nop a whole skin that we shouldn't be having. Bugs are pretty well made nowadays.

Edited by Harp

Posted

O-o... Why not just tell?

Apparently he did "tell" however his answer just seems like a lie

Posted

I rule out a bug. A bug would now magically show a model on just the one horse for everyone except the owner of the horse. That is very very very weird..

Apparently he did "tell" however his answer just seems like a lie

Yeah i just saw it my topic didn't update >_>

Posted

Hmmm...

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

Posted

Greetings again, my beloved souls!
To get the answer you seek, you'll need to kill a  dear friend  of mine,  Mr "Life"

_-----_--__-_--__ Life ---- Peepp----- Life ----- Life Killed by Death Death - - - -

Thanks for killing my Dear Friend, "Life"
I'll  try to answer this due to I always keep my debts.

There'r many question how I got this Horse Apparance skin.

Was it from a hidden achievement or achievement? I do not know
Was it by an Forum or ingame or boss event? I do not know
Was it by hacking/bugg? Don't think so..
Compensation? I do not know

The answer is ; I really do not know for sure

I did alot of events, Forum events, Cbts and etc. 
As a noob as I was and still Am.
During the Pre-release of the game 72h, I visit the Stable vendor and saw "Apparance change (premium), tried to google answer on how to get it. No answer, I made a ticket as probbaly most of you have already done, regarding this and asked how it's obtainable. It was not yet released, I guessed and was directed to FaQ. The 2016-03-31  I randomly got a Mail with the horse apparance change and no information within at all.
Was it Compensation, Bugg, Achievement or anything else? I do not know

I claimed it by the mail, went to the stable and used it on my Tier5 Pre-purchased Horse:

I'm sorry if this might not be the answer you seeked so well. But It's all I know, Death The seeker of lore and knowledge.

Thanks for killing Mr "Life" for me. 

May you pray that I shall not visit you in the battleground and keep your door locked by night-time.

Best Regards
Death Death

2016-04-23_180340337.JPG

Posted (edited)

Greetings!

I'm Death, the only Death, the seeker of the lore and knowledge.

For the whispering, I'm sorry
I mostly AFK fish, Strenght training, horse training and u name it.
Also I do not have the whisper chat open, during afk/breaks

May the death never visit your doorstep

Best Regards

Death 

2016-04-22_178011949.JPG

It smells like horseshit.

Edited by Rudeus
1 person likes this