• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Recruiting Minions on Edan Server! (*^ڡ^*)

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mooie is finally able to play the game, and since playing alone is so boring, she would like to play with others! cici09.gif

Edit: Since no one wants to make cutie girl guild with me, I have a new idea! A guild based on Haruhism! >3<

What do you think? Real life Haruhi? >3<

Real_Life_Haruhi1.thumb.jpg.c9688687b04d

Hit me up! I so wonewy! >3<

Just for fun, anyone could answer why Kyon doesn't like Haruhi? cici27.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old guild ad

Mooie is finally able to play the game, and since playing alone is so boring, she would like to play with others! cici09.gif

This is why she would like to create a guild where only cute gamer girls can join! Girl power, you know! >3<

So let's do it, girls! Here's a picture of my cutie witch:

mooierui.thumb.JPG.902b1671fe33bb3c12a19

Here's a picture of me irl, with my beloved BT router! I'm British, with a hot London accent!

mooierui1.thumb.jpg.27d3fae6f060f3301eed

Girls who are interested should post their cutie images in this thread, and we will go from there! cici18.gif

Edited by Mooie Rui
Updated guild ad!

Posted

Still looking! Either no cuties, or cuties don't like girl power! Which is it? cici17.gif

Posted

Its obviously that there are no cuties.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its obviously that there are no cuties.

Well, that sucks! Maybe I should amend my guild needs!

1 person likes this

Posted

join baka

Posted

join baka

What's in Baka?

Posted (edited)

This is why she would like to create a guild where only cute gamer girls can join! Girl power, you know! >3<

So let's do it, girls! Here's a picture of my cutie witch:

Hidden Content

Here's a picture of me irl, with my beloved BT router! I'm British, with a hot London accent!

Hidden Content

Girls who are interested should post their cutie images in this thread, and we will go from there! cici18.gif

upgrade your router thats a old one

BT-Home-Hub-in-place.jpg

pretty sure bt would send you one for free 

i also play on edan , im am also British with a hot british accent :D

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

upgrade your router thats a old one

pretty sure bt would send you one for free 

i also play on edan , im am also British with a hot british accent :D

I doubt they would, BT is pretty cheap and a real nuisance of a company to deal with! I'd rather have as little contact with them as possible. You're on the new plan or what? The one with faster speeds?

You may be British, but you're not as cool of a Brit nerd than me! You must take picture of yourself with your router! >3<

Also, not all Brits have hot accents! I bet you are from the North!

Posted

no originally from watford,  moved to the seaside , and emigrating soonTM :D 

i am on infinity 

I doubt they would, BT is pretty cheap and a real nuisance of a company to deal with! I'd rather have as little contact with them as possible. You're on the new plan or what? The one with faster speeds?

You may be British, but you're not as cool of a Brit nerd than me! You must take picture of yourself with your router! >3<

Also, not all Brits have hot accents! I bet you are from the North!

Posted

no originally from watford,  moved to the seaside , and emigrating soonTM :D 

i am on infinity 

I mean, I'm on infinity 1, too; but I think they've increased the dl speed for the new packages etc.

Brighton? And where are you emigrating to? Don't tell me US...

Posted

I mean, I'm on infinity 1, too; but I think they've increased the dl speed for the new packages etc.

Brighton? And where are you emigrating to? Don't tell me US...

no and no lol

Posted

no and no lol

Okay, guess that means it's private! >3<

You've also opposed of the idea of taking a picture with the router! This was supposed to become a thing!

Posted (edited)

Okay, guess that means it's private! >3<

You've also opposed of the idea of taking a picture with the router! This was supposed to become a thing!

dont worry about the photo of me ,  its cooking lessons i can give , going by your dinner lol

T2FfPG1.jpg

latest?cb=20140811072057

oh-snap-gif-1.gif

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

@Maxwell wabbits Um... You played Vind EU?

Also, that was scary, lol...

1 person likes this

Posted

Solaris has a ton of hot, flamin grills that you could talk to ;)

Posted

Solaris has a ton of hot, flamin grills that you could talk to ;)

Yes! Get him to get them to post cutie pics here! We must unite to create an all girls guild!

Posted

Are you not comfortable with playing with male gamers? We honestly have a pretty decent female:male ratio, so that you don't feel as "alone".

Posted

Are you not comfortable with playing with male gamers? We honestly have a pretty decent female:male ratio, so that you don't feel as "alone".

Of course not! I just want a cutie girls guild! If this doesn't work out, then I will need to check out my other options.

Also, the guild you advertised is on Uno server, not Edan! cici19.gif

Posted

Oh woops, lol! Sorry about that, totes forgot. D: You're still welcome to come check us out! Our guys are supah kawaii too~

Posted

Oh woops, lol! Sorry about that, totes forgot. D: You're still welcome to come check us out! Our guys are supah kawaii too~

#jouska4life!

Thanks, though =p

Posted

I rate 5/10. Not Suzumiya-y enough.

Posted

I rate 5/10. Not Suzumiya-y enough.

Can I also rate you then?

Posted

Can I also rate you then?

I suppose so. For the record, I meant personality-wise. Obviously I can't rate 3D girls on appearance.

Posted

I suppose so. For the record, I meant personality-wise. Obviously I can't rate 3D girls on appearance.

Um, "for the record" I've not watched that anime before... From what I read though, I think she has friends, and was more liked than disliked! I'm the latter...

So how do I become more "Suzumiya-like"? cici17.gif

Also, why can you not rate "3D girls" on appearance? You can only rate 2D girls?

I cannot rate you without a picture, though! >3<

Posted

Um, "for the record" I've not watched that anime before... From what I read though, I think she has friends, and was more liked than disliked! I'm the latter...

So how do I become more "Suzumiya-like"? cici17.gif

Also, why can you not rate "3D girls" on appearance? You can only rate 2D girls?

I cannot rate you without a picture, though! >3<

It wounds my heart to know there are people who haven't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... Or more importantly, the movie which is superb.