• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Recruiting Minions on Edan Server! (*^ڡ^*)

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey kid, join baka. 

Posted

It wounds my heart to know there are people who haven't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... Or more importantly, the movie which is superb.

Um, I saw the part where Kyon and Haruhi kissed, that dialogue was so damn cheesy... Enough to put me off it!

You've not answered to my other questions though...

So how do I become more "Suzumiya-like"? cici17.gif

Also, why can you not rate "3D girls" on appearance? You can only rate 2D girls?

I cannot rate you without a picture, though! >3<

Posted

Mooie is finally able to play the game, and since playing alone is so boring, she would like to play with others! cici09.gif

This is why she would like to create a guild where only cute gamer girls can join! Girl power, you know! >3<

So let's do it, girls! Here's a picture of my cutie witch:

Hidden Content

Here's a picture of me irl, with my beloved BT router! I'm British, with a hot London accent!

Hidden Content

Girls who are interested should post their cutie images in this thread, and we will go from there! cici18.gif

there is a all girl guild not sure what it is called 

Posted

there is a all girl guild not sure what it is called 

The feminist one? No thanks.

Also, have I spoken to you before then on Vind? What was your forum name/ign?

Posted

The feminist one? No thanks.

Also, have I spoken to you before then on Vind? What was your forum name/ign?

nope

Posted

nope

But what were your forum name & ign(s)?

Posted

Um, "for the record" I've not watched that anime before... From what I read though, I think she has friends, and was more liked than disliked! I'm the latter...

So how do I become more "Suzumiya-like"? cici17.gif

Also, why can you not rate "3D girls" on appearance? You can only rate 2D girls?

I cannot rate you without a picture, though! >3<

Suzumiya is less cutesie and more obnoxious, actually a really unique personality as characters go.

I was implying that I was too much of a nerd to rate anything but 2D, but every girl is a 10/10 to somebody.

And sorry about that last bit, I don't really like sharing my photos online. I'm pretty below average in looks.

Posted

Suzumiya is less cutesie and more obnoxious, actually a really unique personality as characters go.

I was implying that I was too much of a nerd to rate anything but 2D, but every girl is a 10/10 to somebody.

And sorry about that last bit, I don't really like sharing my photos online. I'm pretty below average in looks.

Oh, I guess you don't visit off-topic section much, people there would describe me as being obnoxious actually... No one really likes me there cici28.gif.

Hm, that's pretty weird, since 3D girls>2D girls, no?

Posted

Wait this is a real thing o-o I haven't on the forum long enough for this, gonna go back to BDO

Posted

Wait this is a real thing o-o I haven't on the forum long enough for this, gonna go back to BDO

Eh, why not? Except no cutie girls want to join me in making a cutie girls guild- they don't believe in girl power! :(

the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya_deskto

Posted

Oh, I guess you don't visit off-topic section much, people there would describe me as being obnoxious actually... No one really likes me there cici28.gif.

Hm, that's pretty weird, since 3D girls>2D girls, no?

I'm sorry to hear that x'D

And yes, but I'm gonna say no anyway.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that x'D

And yes, but I'm gonna say no anyway.

Are you? Doesn't that mean I'm not just a 5/10 Haruhi, then?

Also, how would you rate Haruhi then, appearance-wise? Or do you not like "little girls"? =d

Posted

here's my witch!!!

2016-02-21_330034005.thumb.PNG.5ec2e79bc

and here's me!! can i join??

photo.thumb.jpg.2bdf90422cc574df641cded1

2 people like this

Posted

here's my witch!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Only if you drop out of the race.

Are you? Doesn't that mean I'm not just a 5/10 Haruhi, then?

Also, how would you rate Haruhi then, appearance-wise? Or do you not like "little girls"? =d

Haruhi would be hell to deal with, I've got more of a soft spot for the cute type.

Posted

here's my witch!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

No grandmas! cici19.gif

Haruhi would be hell to deal with, I've got more of a soft spot for the cute type.

Oh, well that's exactly how I would be, too! Perhaps I should watch this anime afterall! :C

Posted

No grandmas! cici19.gif

Oh, well that's exactly how I would be, too! Perhaps I should watch this anime afterall! :C

you didnt say cute YOUNG girls. you youngsters are rude af. do you KNOW WHO I AM?????

Posted

It's Moooooooooooooie

Posted

No grandmas! cici19.gif

Oh, Haruhi isn't the cute type, she's more eccentric and wild. I just meant to say that I prefer the cute type xD

Posted

Mooie I really thought you and Triggered were hitting it off. We have our own harem of cute gamer girls, all post op if you're concerned.

Posted

@Maxwell wabbits Scaredy cat!

But what were your forum name & ign(s)?

you didnt say cute YOUNG girls. you youngsters are rude af. do you KNOW WHO I AM?????

Yes, I do! Which is why "no", since I vote Trump! cici20.gif

It's Moooooooooooooie

cici01.gif

Fixed yo mic, yet? xD

Oh, Haruhi isn't the cute type, she's more eccentric and wild. I just meant to say that I prefer the cute type xD

So you prefer Mikuru? ,,,I actually watched two episodes last night. I was surprised- the anime was pretty funny, actually =3

I watched the English dubbed version, and the voice of Haruhi could have been much better... Tbh, I prefer Mikuru's character! xD

Mooie I really thought you and Triggered were hitting it off. We have our own harem of cute gamer girls, all post op if you're concerned.

Meh, your guildies were really mean to me, so no thanks! cici19.gif

Posted

PM'd my cute pics, still waiting for invite tho....

Posted

PM'd my cute pics, still waiting for invite tho....

Haven't received anything...

Posted

So you prefer Mikuru? ,,,I actually watched two episodes last night. I was surprised- the anime was pretty funny, actually =3

I watched the English dubbed version, and the voice of Haruhi could have been much better... Tbh, I prefer Mikuru's character! xD

Hmm... Not quite, Mikuru is a little too moe, but they're both pretty great as characters.

Posted (edited)

I like this idea. I've always wanted to make a cutie guy guild, girly looking guys who love boybands. Idk.

You have my support. But as girly as my personality is, I'm not a girl so I don't think I have the right to join. 

Edited by Tryusta

Posted

How About you take all those cutie girls and make a harem guild around me instead