• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musa/Maewha dash+ani cancel changes (KR Video)

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the NA version of the client not only do we have CC changes, which Jouska said multiple times in beta weren't going to be in, but later retracted because they have to be included due to it bing too much of a problem to completely re-introduce the CC system, and I understand that, its a huge overhaul. The problem is, giving us awakened classes without awakening weapons is just lazy. It's not that big of a hassle to give us a different version of the class than korea. We don't even have the same version as Korea currently.

This is the blader dash korea has as of today, with awakening weapons. There is a 3 second cooldown as opposed to the 4 seconds we have in NA. Can't give us different balance patches on characters?
2074f6dec3.jpg

Even bigger change, since Maewha/Plum doesn't have their awakening weapon until 5/12/2016, they aren't receiving the dash nerfs until then because the KR community would blow up due to how bad the class would be outside of anything below 5v5 without their i-frame. 

ea44c948f0.jpg

Notice how under the 17 WP requirement there is no cooldown on plum, but on blader its 3s, which is still not the 4s we have in NA.

One last thing, you give us an awakening balance change meant for bladers that never even use their main set due to how good the awakening weapon is in comparison, and how much better the dash is now. Was it not even tested? It ruins a large majority of the animation cancels on blader.
Here is a video showing how blader in KR is nerfed due to awakening weapons, yet Plum isnt due to not having an awakening weapon, and also how they some how managed to change the way the dash interacts with other skills.

This is a VERY Basic blader cancel often used. On the Blader in KR with changed dash it doesn't work, which is the same as NA.

RMB (back dash behind the person)>shift+lmb+rmb. Animation cancel for Flowering (Blooming) but in NA and Blader on KR it uses shift+lmb (Carver) first, which causes the enemy to be turned to you and not back attacking.

The second part shows how it still works perfectly fine with the unchanged dash and how plum has no cooldown on the dash since they don't have their awakening weapon. A lot of other cancels are ruined because of the dash change, this is just an easy one that annoys me playing NA. Just wondering why its claimed that we have the nerfs due to a problem on the coding end giving different versions of classes, when its not even in korea yet? This just makes daum look lazy.

Edit: My tagging CM Jouska doesn't work some reason ㅠㅠ 

Edited by 냠Rayne
7 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Please investigate this and explain why we received Awakening nerfs for the class when we haven't received the Awakening in NA yet over in KR they still haven't introduced these nerfs because they're aware of how bad it would be with the nerfs without the Awakening.

Thanks!

5 people like this

Posted

Just got my Plum to 55, class is complete dogshit compared to every other version, what a joke.

1 person likes this

Posted

In the NA version of the client not only do we have CC changes, which Jouska said multiple times in beta weren't going to be in, but later retracted because they have to be included due to it bing too much of a problem to completely re-introduce the CC system, and I understand that, its a huge overhaul. The problem is, giving us awakened classes without awakening weapons is just lazy. It's not that big of a hassle to give us a different version of the class than korea. We don't even have the same version as Korea currently.

This is the blader dash korea has as of today, with awakening weapons. There is a 3 second cooldown as opposed to the 4 seconds we have in NA. Can't give us different balance patches on characters?
2074f6dec3.jpg

Even bigger change, since Maewha/Plum doesn't have their awakening weapon until 5/12/2016, they aren't receiving the dash nerfs until then because the KR community would blow up due to how bad the class would be outside of anything below 5v5 without their i-frame. 

ea44c948f0.jpg

Notice how under the 17 WP requirement there is no cooldown on plum, but on blader its 3s, which is still not the 4s we have in NA.

One last thing, you give us an awakening balance change meant for bladers that never even use their main set due to how good the awakening weapon is in comparison, and how much better the dash is now. Was it not even tested? It ruins a large majority of the animation cancels on blader.
Here is a video showing how blader in KR is nerfed due to awakening weapons, yet Plum isnt due to not having an awakening weapon, and also how they some how managed to change the way the dash interacts with other skills.

This is a VERY Basic blader cancel often used. On the Blader in KR with changed dash it doesn't work, which is the same as NA.

RMB (back dash behind the person)>shift+lmb+rmb. Animation cancel for Flowering (Blooming) but in NA and Blader on KR it uses shift+lmb (Carver) first, which causes the enemy to be turned to you and not back attacking.

The second part shows how it still works perfectly fine with the unchanged dash and how plum has no cooldown on the dash since they don't have their awakening weapon. A lot of other cancels are ruined because of the dash change, this is just an easy one that annoys me playing NA. Just wondering why its claimed that we have the nerfs due to a problem on the coding end giving different versions of classes, when its not even in korea yet? This just makes daum look lazy.

Edit: My tagging CM Jouska doesn't work some reason ㅠㅠ 

is Plum naturally faster with chase?(without animation cancel on korean?)

@CM_Jouska

Posted

Also, our "Rising Storm" Has reduced DMG in PvP.

Plums "Red Moon" Doesnt....

Posted (edited)

Why is NA/EU version so terrible that they give awakening changes that nerfs the class hard *before* awakening is even available, yet they dont nerf plum cooldown in korea before they get awakening because they know it will destroy the class?

Where is the logic in NA/EU for doing this, when Korean version wait with nerfs such as these until awakening is available, who is making these awful and amateur decisions for NA/EU? 

Would love to have an answer to this that actually makes any sense at all.

Why can't NA/EU version see the logic that releasing a awakening nerfed class, BEFORE awakening is available is a terrible design, when they understand this logic in Korea version and wait with the nerfs (for plum) until after awakening is available? @CM_Jouska

There is of course not a big suprise that *yet again* the female version is superior to the male version in PVP in our version, would like a good answer to that as well please.

All these messed up balance choices is probably the largest flaw with BDO currently, and a reason why people start to leave since they rolled the "male gender of the class which is 80% of the female".

Edited by Mentos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you can do the RMB > Shift+RMB+LMB combo on your blader if you wait a split second before activating shift+LMB+RMB, so you dash the full distance first. It activates slower than Carver right after RMB, but same goes for the Plum in your video. Im not sure if its slower than her.

This is with Chase I + Ultimate Chase:

BladerComb.thumb.gif.07ce3fe1f4aadae03b1

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

Would be nice to get some sort of answer on this.

Posted

Well maybe because it was OP as a hell and needed a nerf even without the awakening weapons.

In KR the have gone through some cycles first Blader>Plum then Plum>Blader and before the latest Patches it was Blader>Plum again.

Here is a Korean Player that talks a bit over it in English.

For the awakening weapons, if I remember correctly, the will do a big balance pass on them when all classes got them. 

I play a few different classes over lvl 50 and would rather see a open policy but I doub't that will ever happen........

1 person likes this

Posted

Well maybe because it was OP as a hell and needed a nerf even without the awakening weapons.

In KR the have gone through some cycles first Blader>Plum then Plum>Blader and before the latest Patches it was Blader>Plum again.

Here is a Korean Player that talks a bit over it in English.

For the awakening weapons, if I remember correctly, the will do a big balance pass on them when all classes got them. 

I play a few different classes over lvl 50 and would rather see a open policy but I doub't that will ever happen........

i'm not gonna listen to 2 hours of explanation, i have a ----- to fap with, resume it in 1 word. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0