• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

<Serenity> NA | Edan | PvX

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Serenity> is in the process of being rebuilt from the ground up. We are a PvX guild (with an emphasis on PVE content) We are looking for active and dedicated players, experienced and new players alike The guild is most active around 8pm UTC - 2am UTC but people there will be members around no matter the time you are on.

-Requirements to join-
- Join the guild discord 
- Participation in guild missions is encouraged as much as possible
- Be on Serendia e1 more often than not (this is the guild home channel and all missions etc will be hosted here)
- Level 40+ Requirement (if you are sure you can get to 40 within 2 days of an invite then you will be allowed in regardless of level)

-Inactivity-
- A period of 15 days inactivity or more without giving an officer or myself notice (either in-game or on the discord) will result in being kicked from the guild.

-What you get in return for joining-
- Regular scroll bosses and groups
- Grinding groups
- Friendly environment 
- Decent pay (with good chance of higher paying contracts based on your contribution)
- Chance to rise the ranks
- Access to guild skills such as +3 Fishing, +2 AP and more as we unlock them

-Application-
------------------------------------------

Family Name: 
Character Name:

Level:
Why do you want to join Serenity?:
-------------------------------------------

If you are interested in the guild and want more info either comment (with the application form above) or find me in-game (with my info below).

In-game info:
Family - Rosewood
Character - Kelvyre

Hope to see you in-game!

Edited by Kaiya

Posted

Hello everyone,

I wanted to mention that I'm an officer on the guild so feel free to reach me as well my in game name is "igotSolutions" (in case the GM is not available)

I also have a FB group related to BDO, in order to contribute participation withim members, feel free to check it out:

"Serenity_BlackDesertOnline" https://www.facebook.com/groups/231114980565480/

Posted

Can I join? 

Posted

sure bro, you can send me pm "igotsolutions" :)

Posted

Goals: Fishing and PvX (mainly fishing)

Looking to join your guild.

Cause use any forms of VoIP

Looking to join

Contact me in game

Family name: Lethargy (Doan)

Posted

If you two can both contact either me (Rosewood is family name) or "igotSolutions" when you are around next we can invite you 

Posted (edited)

Tyvm for accepting me into the guild, I look forward to working together with everyone~

Edited by Reminiscences

Posted

Everyone is super friendly in Serenity, make sure to reserve your spot today!

Posted

Interested in and enjoy fishing? Well, we have +3 Fishing among numerous other thingys atm for all of you fishers out there~

Posted

Hello everyone!

It's super beneficial to join with Serenity!

First off, when you join Serenity and Ethereal Gaming, you're not locked into the BDO section only. You're more than welcome to play with any other member in any other section!

Also, you'll have free reign within our forums and our Teamspeak, so there will be no ties to you whatsoever!

Join us today! :)

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I just wanted to mention that <Serenity> is affiliated with the multi-game community, Ethereal Gaming!

What is Ethereal Gaming?
 Ethereal Gaming is a brand new multi-gaming community that is looking for new members every day! We are group of playful, kind, and relaxed gamers. Come join us and let's have fun gaming together! The community utilizes a TeamSpeak 3 server for voice communication. 

What is a multi-gaming community?
 This just means that EG hosts a wide variety of games (listed below). (Not just League of Legends) Smite, Black Desert Online, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, and CS:GO We plan to host more games as the community grows! If you play any of these games, feel free to head over to those sections in our TeamSpeak server! 

Thank you! 
Melidas

Edited by Melidas

Posted

Hello everyone!

Recruitment is still open! Submit an app today!

Posted

A warm welcome to our newest guild members: Black_Star, Copafeel, Kennedie, Drakkonia, SuperVid, Vendet, Maniakal and Arkin, we hope you enjoy your stay here~

Posted

A warm welcome to our newest guild members DubiousKillers and Guin, we're glad to have you here~

Posted

Hi everyone!

Family Name: Tigerlily

Character Name: Isabell

Level: 50 (and then some lol)

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I know this is terrible, but I ADORE the name LOL. I actually tried with my current guild to get that name, as it was my first choice, but you beat me to it! I picked our name (Solitude), which I kind of like. Sadly the GM is NEVER online, so we do nothing at all. It's making people sad lol. I would love a spot in guild and hope there is room for 2 more from my current guild. My name is Christine by the way and the others would be Dan (Aadan) and Taylor (Yosef). We are online all the time. When I'm at work or sleeping, I'm AFK running my horses. I got a T7 the other day and was ecstatic! I love PvE mostly, but am open to more of course.  

Let me know if there is anything I missed or if you would like to know more. 

Posted

Hi everyone!

Family Name: Emanant

Character Name: Aadan

Level: 51 (and a quarter)

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I have been looking for a guild to join so that I have people to play with! I'm an adult and am online mostly leveling horses at the moment. I look forward to your reply! Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Posted

Family Name: Astroidea 
Character Name: Yosef

Level: 50
Why do you want to join Serenity?: I've hit a wall with having fun solo in the game. Looking to do daily bosses and grinding.

Posted (edited)

Family Name: Nudibranch
Character Name: Cervidae

Level: 50
Why do you want to join Serenity?: Looking for a laid back PvE group to hit some hunting targets with once it is made available. (Already apprentice 6) I was in a guild but most of it's main members haven't been on for a month or more... I also like the guild name, but that's neither here nor there.

*Invited*

Edited by Nausical_Nudibranch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0