• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

one Question about PK by one Japanese

one Question about PK by one Japanese   94 votes

1. 1. Do you like PK?

• Of Course!
    • to be handled case by case.
    • Doesn't like. but it's a not bad.
    • it's disgusting!
  2. 2. lost 60k karma per kill in the NA CBT1. how do you feel that?

• I need decrease the karma lost per kill.
    • Just right.
    • I need Increase the karma lost per kill.
  3. 3. many japanese ppl doesn't like PK than other country ppl. how do you feel that?

• I can understand that japanese feeling.
    • I can't understand that japanese feeling.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Posted

People are complaining about realistic things playing mage who's throwing flames burning horde of monsters in fantasy world.

giphy.gif

the fact that its a fantasy world doesn't mean it cant be realistic.

sure throwing flames isn't the most realistic thing but if it was possible in our world it would be considered normal. Knowing that, my previous argument is perfectly valid and a mmoRPg, RP, is a way to have 'a new life' so having realistic things in order to make it more appreciable is good.

Posted

the fact that its a fantasy world doesn't mean it cant be realistic.

Women+logic_5ae565_3865121.jpg

Posted

Women+logic_5ae565_3865121.jpg

if you're talking about armor it's because of the community wanting to fap to their character, devs just give them what they want so they get MONEY 💵

Posted

flamethrower1.thumb.jpg.bb565f9d602ee1e8

Just saying....

Posted

PK isnt entirely a bad thing.

It adds stress to the game, the fear of being killed by someone else.

It's not 'realistic' but kind of, like, anyone at anytime can kill you !

Ofc karma is needed so people only doing this can be recognized

but yes sometimes it's not good, borderline funkilling 

I wish that was the case. I wish there was actually this fear of being killed you're talking about, but the truth is that in most open world pvp games there are little to no consequences of being PKed by another player. You hardly lose anything, and in some games - nothing at all, whereas the player who killed you becomes a walking pinata. In fact, they're the ones who get to experience the stress and fear of being killed, because everyone can kill them and they can actually lose their items upon death. 

2 people like this

Posted

Japanese people are a lot more polite and respectful than us.     no wonder they hate pking,

we barely have any values left .  

Posted

I wish that was the case. I wish there was actually this fear of being killed you're talking about, but the truth is that in most open world pvp games there are little to no consequences of being PKed by another player. You hardly lose anything, and in some games - nothing at all, whereas the player who killed you becomes a walking pinata. In fact, they're the ones who get to experience the stress and fear of being killed, because everyone can kill them and they can actually lose their items upon death. 

I think that's actually why they do it because they can have a fight at any time !

And the stress they have is the one we're kinda looking for

Posted

Pk is Love pk is Life .

Posted

Thanks for Opinion everyone!

it's so interesting.

Posted

You can't beat the feeling of killing someone who attacks you ! that's why I play owpvp games, not to go around pking everyone I see but for the times I'm attacked and come out victorious. 

It's what makes mmo games interesting to me, well that and the social side of gaming with friends, but I don't play pve orientated games as owpk offers so much more reward to me.

Posted

ummm hmmm  ummmm duhhhh 

tumblr_lqwzvcivmi1qg6ei2.gif?w=620

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0