• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Overly horny RPers?

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OMG!!! haha yes!! It was a giant exactly at the spot you say outside of the tavern!

I hope he has a different method to pick up girls in real life lol!

He sounds like a sad saaad individual to search so hard for a ----- buddy in an online game, he seems to only go after dark skinned characters. >__> people like him make me sick on a mental level. I mean I know there's ERPers and then there's "ERPers" like him. (Apparently there's female ERpers running around just like him.) Go to Ashley Madison for that shit people, jeez!

I often find people mostly Erp. they do it for hours upon hours......it scares me lol. I mean if they enjoy it that's cool, but i'd imagine they'd have to actually be masturbating or something because damn.
I sometimes find good rp in the game, Sometimes. Usually with my fiance as we have a consistent story. I've sometimes had the pleasure of other Rpers randomly joining. One time me and my companion were in the river of Calpheon and a RP guard (dressed as one) actually tried fining us. pretty funny and cool, but most of the time it's either ERP or there are too many characters and attention doesn't spread out realistically.

i heard there was a ----- rper going around too actually 0_o

:'D yay another married couple, I thought my husband and I were the only ones. *sniffles* He and I mainly end up RPing with other married players and actually end up going on the strangest of adventures, just the other day we ended up on a boat and sailed to pirate island and it panned out like this:

*Danger music*

Him: "Well this looks like a friendly place."
Me: "Hey that must be the welcome committee, you think they speak Valencian?
Him: "Dunno, what do you guys think?"
Married couple with us: They both shrug "I can't see why they wouldn't let's go say hello!" <-- husband   "Arrr mateys!" <--wife

So we leaped up on the pier and get our asses handed to us, well except me, I ran back to the boat.
Me: "I don't think they spoke Valencian."

Edited by Asterotis
3 people like this

Posted

He sounds like a sad saaad individual to search so hard for a ----- buddy in an online game, he seems to only go after dark skinned characters. >__> people like him make me sick on a mental level. I mean I know there's ERPers and then there's "ERPers" like him. (Apparently there's female ERpers running around just like him.) Go to Ashley Madison for that shit people, jeez!

:'D yay another married couple, I thought my husband and I were the only ones. *sniffles* He and I mainly end up RPing with other married players and actually end up going on the strangest of adventures, just the other day we ended up on a boat and sailed to pirate island and it panned out like this:
*Danger music*

Him: "Well this looks like a friendly place."
Me: "Hey that must be the welcome committee, you think they speak Valencian?
Him: "Dunno, what do you guys think?"
Married couple with us: They both shrug "I can't see why they wouldn't let's go say hello!" <-- husband   "Arrr mateys!" <--wife

So we leaped up on the pier and get our asses handed to us, well except me, I ran back to the boat.
Me: "I don't think they spoke Valencian."

haha that's great. I need more of those kind of RP sessions. I all to often see people stay stuck in their home, or a tavern and rarely deviate and incorporate an adventure, pvp, and pve into their rp. good to hear more couples playing and rping in bdo :D

Posted

@midgard229 and @Asterotis, do you guys play in Orwen? If yes, wanna ERP? lol joking!

Seriously, maybe we can meet up one day and do some RP adventuring?

Family Name: VanDerWiel

Character Name: Mhuri

1 person likes this

Posted

Sidebar comment/return to the thread?

I find it hilarious that I've only now started getting people to ask me if I do/want to do ERP (I don't) now that my newest character has the mental maturity of a twelve year old...

Posted

LoL, when I was playing Vindictus I found an RP guild that was into RP orgies... knowing just how out of place I'd be in such a guild I had to unfortunately turn them down...

Posted

Was it a giant? If it was, he asked my friend and I the exact same thing, but started with "Have we met before?" he kept this up for 3 days until I finally answered "No, why?", I knew what he wanted, but entertained his question anyway. He replied "Are you up for some ERP with a giant, you're adorably short."
immediately blocked him. He continues to wander outside of the tavern (I know because I see him stand outside the doors of the first floor of it.)

I had the misfortune of being approached by this giant last night. As I had read this thread prior to the incident I was prepared and had to laugh.

I'm not one to shy away from that kind of RP *IF* it fits into the story line for my character, however if I get an OOC whisper asking "Up for ERP this evening?" the answer will alway be "No, thank you."

1 person likes this

Posted

I had the misfortune of being approached by this giant last night. As I had read this thread prior to the incident I was prepared and had to laugh.

I'm not one to shy away from that kind of RP *IF* it fits into the story line for my character, however if I get an OOC whisper asking "Up for ERP this evening?" the answer will alway be "No, thank you."

I gotta say that, while these kind of interactions in the game are annoying, I'm starting to find this situation a little funny :D

He's gotta be a REALLY lonely giant... :(  

Posted

I'm just happy that it doesn't happen more often. I've been playing since launch and last night was the first time somebody straight out asked for ERP. Funny enough only a couple of days after reading this topic. A very low rate compared to for example TERA.

Posted

This thread reminds me of the guy that used to play in my channel on Uno... For absolutely no reason, the accepted way to greet him when he spoke in that channel's RP chat was "Hey Vincent, can I pee in your butt?"

Oddly, the answer always seemed to be no.

That person who said only teens RP is pretty far from the mark, my wife and I RP when we find time and see it as a huge part of the game's appeal. Typically pretty inconsequential 'idle' things, though we're engaged in a hostage rescue situation at the moment, once we get a chance to pick that back up...

I don't think I've ever had anyone out of the blue ask for ERP, but you really never know what you'll get on the internet.

Posted

I sadly run into this constantly, I'm not looking for ERP in the slightest.
This is the most prevalent in the taverns where both men and women have the usual case of fire crotch, it gets annoying when all I look for is just a simple adventure kind of RP, not the following:

Random person: "Hi"
Me: "Hi"
Random person: "You're so short and adorable for a sorceress.." RUBS HER THIGH AND HEAVY BREATHING INSERT CREEPER TENDENCIES HERE
Me: *sigh* BLOCKED

I have personally had the most oddest experience recently. 

Just chilling on my Ninja one day, basking under the glory of my new shiny armor. I stopped back flipping around the tavern to test out my RP skills on Abhirath, when I get ambushed through whisper seconds later. This is her way of getting into people's pants. 

"Hey sweetheart, you look lonely down there, come up here and I'll give you a good time."

Went something like that, but I couldn't help hearing heavy breathing sounds in my headphones for like five minutes. It's not a big deal but it still scares the flipping shit out of me. 

I honestly don't get much ERP whispers on my males, but I can relate on my females especially my Ranger. Giants adore me which is terrifying. I just want to not be bored, not to be ambushed by heavy breathing assholes who want a little something from my characters without going through the proper stages to GET SOMETHING. My characters aren't easy to bed yo. They got romantic hearts.

Posted (edited)

I have personally had the most oddest experience recently. 

Just chilling on my Ninja one day, basking under the glory of my new shiny armor. I stopped back flipping around the tavern to test out my RP skills on Abhirath, when I get ambushed through whisper seconds later. This is her way of getting into people's pants. 

"Hey sweetheart, you look lonely down there, come up here and I'll give you a good time."

Went something like that, but I couldn't help hearing heavy breathing sounds in my headphones for like five minutes. It's not a big deal but it still scares the flipping shit out of me. 

I honestly don't get much ERP whispers on my males, but I can relate on my females especially my Ranger. Giants adore me which is terrifying. I just want to not be bored, not to be ambushed by heavy breathing assholes who want a little something from my characters without going through the proper stages to GET SOMETHING. My characters aren't easy to bed yo. They got romantic hearts.

I also have a few males that hardly get ANY attention (The poor things), then again, my sorceress barely does as well (Maybe it's because she's a scary lookin' Valencian lady scowling in the corner of a bar).
I'm the kind of RPer that enjoys the silly romances, wines and dines and getting caught in the rain. lol

I'll never understand why people think ERP is the ONLY kind of RP they can think of doing.
I guess pretty female looking character = "Maybe she wants to bang me, I'll ask! She MUST be like all the other slutty acting females around here!"

Scary lookin' sorceress below, click the spoiler tag with caution (lol)

2016-08-02_1566583998.png

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

I also have a few males that hardly get ANY attention (The poor things), then again, my sorceress barely does as well (Maybe it's because she's a scary lookin' Valencian lady scowling in the corner of a bar).I'm the kind of RPer that enjoys the silly romances, wines and dines and getting caught in the rain. lol

I'll never understand why people think ERP is the ONLY kind of RP they can think of doing.
I guess pretty female looking character = "Maybe she wants to bang me, I'll ask! She MUST be like all the other slutty acting females around here!"

Scary lookin' sorceress below, click the spoiler tag with caution (lol)

Hidden Content

I see you everyday in the tavern, I have gotten used to the midget brooder in the corner. 

Posted

I see you everyday in the tavern, I have gotten used to the midget brooder in the corner. 

D: I'm not a midget

Posted

D: I'm not a midget

Compared to me you are. Next time you are in tavern I'm sizing you up. Prove to you! You are a midget. 

Posted

Compared to me you are. Next time you are in tavern I'm sizing you up. Prove to you! You are a midget. 

I'm not a midget, you are! >:[

Posted

Shh accept it. *Pat pat*

Posted

Hello? Yes, this is Guard.

Can confirm Fun-Size Status. <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello? Yes, this is Guard.
Can confirm Fun-Size Status. <3

HAHAHA SEE? 

Posted

HAHAHA SEE? 

QUIET! <_< Both of you!

Posted

@midgard229 and @Asterotis, do you guys play in Orwen? If yes, wanna ERP? lol joking!

Seriously, maybe we can meet up one day and do some RP adventuring?

Family Name: VanDerWiel

Character Name: Mhuri

haha yes Rping would be grand! I will look you up. 

Family name: Vangard 

Main's name : Luceian

1 person likes this

Posted

I would have never expected to find overly-horny RPers or anything less than a fully engaging and immersive roleplay on this game with such intellectual OOC chatter like this.

8bfffa1f798eb3cec9617abdbdcfe780.png

Nor ever have I seen people make disproportional female characters for the sake of just rubbing one off in their own erp cult of -----boys.

8087ab9f4ea6f2cf702cdf43814e4703.png

This RP community is a shiny beacon of hope in this wasteland that we call open world RP.

kill me

Posted

I would like to meet others for RP on Orwen.   My Sorceress is Trelain Drowvan.

Posted

B2DNn_uIgAIhaxM.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Considering that only teens RP, it doesnt really surprise me.

I got a good laugh out of this because the guild I used to be in was mostly RP-PvPers and the average ages of 20-40s.

I guess we're still teens then. Lmfao.

Is it just my bad luck or every time a rp session happens, the other player is already trying to have cyber sex? It's extremely annoying. Yesterday I wasn't even on cal 2 and asked about horses then got pmed , she tried roleplaying so I did it for a few minutes, then suddenly she's typing about shaved crotches and other graphic things.

Is that the primary goal for most individual rp players? Anyone else run into this? 

I haven't rped much yet since I've got too much pking and the like to do but if I ever did and it went to ERP....my character isn't going to be amused and said ERPer is going to either have fire hurled at them or get a nasty comment while In character.

Posted (edited)

IhRIxR.jpg

Edited by DangerousTed