• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is the go with the Witch costumes?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Or lack thereof, really?!

Two costume releases in a row has seen the costume available for every class, except witch? (Cavaro and Atanis) Granted I understand Atanis must have come out before WItch and Wizard as Wizard doesn't have it either but what's the excuse for Cavaro? Wizard has a version of it so why doesn't Witch?!

I feel I've been shafted just for playing this class, which if I knew wouldn't have these outfits I probably would not have invested in to with my Pearls to begin with and just played another class -_-

2 people like this

Posted

u judge a class based on a costume? what...

2 people like this

Posted

I judge my main character's class (considering all cash shop items are character bound) based off a costume, yes. Cash shop items exist to be purchased and if they're character bound, and my main character I've already spent my cash money on utility-based cash shop items (ie. Horse whistle, Fishing outfit, Treant Amour, Inventory space) why am I not allowed to be upset said character misses out on 2 of my favourite looking outfits?

Posted

being upset that a outfit isn't there and quiting a class because said outfit isn't there are 2 completely different things. borderline insanity from my view. but yeh goodluck with ur soon to be abandoned other classes.

Posted

Because it's actually one the newer ones we got very very early.  A lot of the costume released to us were never given a mesh for the Witch when it was released.

Have some patience over the coming months...more will appear.

1 person likes this

Posted

You lost the game by playing a Witch.

Posted

Hi !

I asked Cm_Tytyes about this, and he told me that Daum Eu already made a request to Pearl Abyss to get more costumes for Witch.
5 or 6 costumes already in-game on Kr/JP are not available for this class actually :/
It's a known problem for Daum EU, and Tytyes said that Witch will maybe get their own costumes later.

Hope my english wasn't that bad for you guys :D

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe... lol.

so never :P

Posted

We all know that red is better than black witch.

Posted (edited)

being upset that a outfit isn't there and quiting a class because said outfit isn't there are 2 completely different things. borderline insanity from my view. but yeh goodluck with ur soon to be abandoned other classes.

The amazing thing is... You can have more than one class! Omg! Amazing, right?!~ I wouldn't have invested so much REAL CASH MONEY in to my Witch if I knew these outfits would be available to every other class and not the Witch, I never said I'm quitting the class? Why would I? Strange child...

Of course considering Pearl items are character-bound, people are going to most likely buy the nice things/pretty things/special costumes for their main and not their alts unless they're made of money, (which I am not). I spend most of my time doing Life Skills on my main character which now happens to be my Witch because I invested $$$ in to it for inventory space and my preorder bonus items, and while I'm doing repetitive tasks I'd at least like to look pretty walking around cities. Maybe you shouldn't assume so much ;) ;) ;);) If ever I need a salty, useless reply to a post I know who to ask now tho, thanks man.

Edited by Kandee
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dude there's like 3 other costumes you can use. 

My character can look like a piece of shit, literally a brown -----in turd, with a nametag over his head and it wouldn't matter cause no one in this world ever play these games to look good. 

Get them low testosterone levels checked and play the game like a real man and pvp the shit out of everyone. 

To add to the discussion tho, the costumes were probably coded prior to witch, witch was just a last minute addon thing to please all the "wizard is not a real male sorc!!!" people, so rather than keep the wiz as the "male sorc" they decided to branch it into its class, more than likely to keep the male sorc dudes in the game still with the hope of a male sorc (lol) one day.

And chill out your costumes will come, there will be a lot more you can pointlessly spend your money on, and all the new costumes do come in witches size as well btw

Edited by Dank

Posted

I find it completely baffling that the OP brought a legitimate complaint to the forums and all the posts that follow are an attempt to flame. FACT: The witch has fewer outfits than every other class. FACT: Even after later content is released, she will still have the fewest costumes available.

Yes, she was released later than other classes, but the fact that no attempt has been made to bring the number of sets she has in-line with other classes is a complete oversight. Everyone cries, "Boohoo, you'll get your costumes later," but maybe the OP actually wanted something from one of these sets? I mean, there aren't any other sets that aesthetically appear like Cavaro. Furthermore, while the witch will have more costumes to choose from later, she will still have far fewer costumes to choose from than every other class in the game. I play a warrior and this doesn't affect me, but I'm not so ignorant as to try and claim it's a non-problem.

People will cry foul whenever an issue doesn't affect them or they don't care. Preach on OP. Preach on.

7 people like this

Posted

I'm just kinda bummed out about the Atlantis head piece as it would have looked so effing cute on my witch ;3;.

2 people like this

Posted

You lost the game by playing a Witch.

Shush, you. :P

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Shush, you. :P

:P

Edited by WildAce

Posted

My character can look like a piece of shit, literally a brown -----in turd, with a nametag over his head and it wouldn't matter cause no one in this world ever play these games to look good. 

Get them low testosterone levels checked and play the game like a real man and pvp the shit out of everyone. 

Firstly, you're making false assumptions everyone plays an MMORPG to pvp - which isn't always the case - especially when you're talking about a game like Black Desert where you don't even have level requirements to do life skills and they can be just as enjoyable if not moreso than PVPing.

Secondly, you're correct, I do have a low testosterone level... Having a vagina will do that to you. That has nothing to do with the fact I don't like pvp in any games I play and play them to do what I want to do.

3 other costumes? Well sure if I want to look like a slutty rogue, anime character in big bulky robe that isn't my style, or look like some wannabe cupid? None of the current costumes for Witch are very aesthetically pleasing imo. The issue isn't even the 3 other costumes, it's the fact that every class has many more and much nicer looking ones and even Wizard got Cavaro???

I find it completely baffling that the OP brought a legitimate complaint to the forums and all the posts that follow are an attempt to flame. FACT: The witch has fewer outfits than every other class. FACT: Even after later content is released, she will still have the fewest costumes available.

Yes, she was released later than other classes, but the fact that no attempt has been made to bring the number of sets she has in-line with other classes is a complete oversight. Everyone cries, "Boohoo, you'll get your costumes later," but maybe the OP actually wanted something from one of these sets? I mean, there aren't any other sets that aesthetically appear like Cavaro. Furthermore, while the witch will have more costumes to choose from later, she will still have far fewer costumes to choose from than every other class in the game. I play a warrior and this doesn't affect me, but I'm not so ignorant as to try and claim it's a non-problem.

People will cry foul whenever an issue doesn't affect them or they don't care. Preach on OP. Preach on.

^This. I'm missing out on my two favourite costumes in the game... And Wizard (which I think was released the same time as the witch wasn't it???) even -----ing has Cavaro so why were KR so lazy as to not edit the Cavaro mesh to also be equippable to a Witch?

I'm just kinda bummed out about the Atlantis head piece as it would have looked so effing cute on my witch ;3;.

That head piece is life. I'm kind of also a little obsessed with the shoes and the flowers all up the back :3333

3 people like this

Posted

no one in this world ever play these games to look good. 

every mmo in the history of gaming would like to have a word with you.

3 people like this

Posted

Seriously...I don't play an MMO to RP as a female hobo wearing a potato sack and a walking stick.

1 person likes this

Posted

^ Agreed!

^Agreed as well.

Get that low brain cell activity checked out as well, to you sir. (I'd hope as a female she doesn't have high testosterone. Whether you knew or not, assuming so and attempting to insult made you seem more like you need to get dem brain cells checked.)

Posted

One things that's a stark contrast coming over here from DDO is just how many 13 year olds apparently play this game. Will take some getting used to.

Posted

The OP def has a valid point and it def does suck. I'm pretty sure Witch was the last class to be released by Daum in KR so hence fewer costumes. 

Now on the matter of why not make old costumes for Witch available? Easy answer actually. In KR this class was not played so heavy. For Daum to go back and focus man power on developing old costumes for Witch that only so many people would actually buy would not be a wise use of money and time. Thus they continue to work on new costumes for existing classes and just added witch to the category. Most folk on KR played stuff like Ranger or Blader so it's much more profitable to make new kick ass costumes for those classes that a large portion of ppl play. 

At the end of the day just how many actual players would buy these old revised witch costumes that Daums profit will outweigh the time and effort. I understand the OP wants this and prob a few other people also but in Daums eyes your just a lil bleep on a huge radar of other things that can make them money.

Posted

Hi !

I asked Cm_Tytyes about this, and he told me that Daum Eu already made a request to Pearl Abyss to get more costumes for Witch.
5 or 6 costumes already in-game on Kr/JP are not available for this class actually :/
It's a known problem for Daum EU, and Tytyes said that Witch will maybe get their own costumes later.

Hope my english wasn't that bad for you guys :D

I hope deneb is on the list5723d5fb3e5f3_.thumb.jpg.e5fdd72ad82bd19

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0