• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weight of silver

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there,

Ive finally saved up enough silver to buy a fishing boat on the KR server but the 1.5 million silvers is too heavy for me to carry even with all of my gear and items in storage. any ideas to what i can do to buy it?

Posted

Can't tell if troll, buuuuut.

At a warehouse there's a tab to convert currency to gold bars.

Posted

yeah but i cant use gold bars in the auction house? why on earth would i troll?

Posted

Convert them back, if you want to use them.

Posted

but then its too heavy for me to carry to the auction house man?

Posted (edited)

Just put all the silver in the warehouse and click the check box at the AH to use the silver from your warehause

Edited by Noth
4 people like this

Posted

Why not just stick all your silver in your warehouse then choose the 'purchase from warehouse' fund? 

4 people like this

Posted

i didnt know that existed haha thanks for the help guys :)

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of people on these forums have already played on these servers and know what they're talking about, i have only played a few hours so i asked for help. You're a prefect example of how toxic some people can be so next chance you get, jump in front of a car you arrogant knob.

9 people like this

Posted

and take this guy with you ^

popcorn-blank.thumb.gif.bd57d4c6a2f0442e

Posted

Just put all the silver in the warehouse and click the check box at the AH to use the silver from your warehause

Thanks for the info! didn't know this feature existed

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of people on these forums have already played on these servers and know what they're talking about, i have only played a few hours so i asked for help. You're a prefect example of how toxic some people can be so next chance you get, jump in front of a car you arrogant knob.

Hey man, thats no way to talk to your elders.

They played a whole 5 minutes more than you and deserve to insult you as many times as they want until you uninstall!

How dare you back talk them.

I'll throw my slipper at you.

2 people like this

Posted

how dafuq did you get 1.5 million silver in a few hours?

Posted

Hey there,

Ive finally saved up enough silver to buy a fishing boat on the KR server but the 1.5 million silvers is too heavy for me to carry even with all of my gear and items in storage. any ideas to what i can do to buy it?

Only way is keep silver at warehouse (best way in 1 town). If you need move big money from town to town go to storage and buy Gold ingots then go to town where you want keep your money then sell ingot in storage and put money to "bank".

Posted

Grinding, I gained 3 million in about 2 hours today. :D

Posted

I like it when other people tell me/others to uninstall or quit a game because they do not like one feature of the game.

I don't like cyan blue hair.

"uninstall"

Posted (edited)

Making money in-game isn't that hard if you straight up farm for an hour you are guaranteed at least 500k if you get lucky with drops you can get 1mil not to mention black spirit quests rewards you 1-10mil if you reach a certain level or requirement.

Edited by Jasonn

Posted

LMFAO YOUR NAME DUDE

10/10

I REALLY approve

LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Making money in-game isn't that hard if you straight up farm for an hour you are guaranteed at least 500k if you get lucky with drops you can get 1mil not to mention black spirit quests rewards you 1-10mil if you reach a certain level or requirement.

I'm sorry but you aint getting 1.5 mil in 3 hours as a brand new player.

1 person likes this

Posted

Grinding, I gained 3 million in about 2 hours today. :D

not from starting at lvl 1 you did not.

Posted

Gotta agree, Hacks, or gold buying (why in the hell would you buy gold for the KR version ?).

Posted (edited)

That is true, but if u reach level 30-35 you get 1mil from black spirit depends on how quickly he lvled which is possible or unless they are doing the old event again where they give players 7D prems and gold as a reward i have not played KR in awhile so idk.

Gotta agree, Hacks, or gold buying (why in the hell would you buy gold for the KR version ?).

KR doesn't have trading so there is no gold buying possible.

Edited by Jasonn

Posted

in kr i made 13 million in 1 hour xD

Posted

in kr i made 13 million in 1 hour xD

Tell me your secret lol.

Posted

You think its right to tell other to jump in front of a car??