• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHY IS AFK DISCONNECT BEING IGNORED

6 posts in this topic

Posted

WHY IS DAUM/PA IGNORING THIS PROBLEM? Why have many people, myself included, paid money for this game and can not use the features available to others. AFK'ing is supposed to be a feature in this game, yet many of us get DC'd 5 - 10 minutes after we start to AFK... Whether it be AFK Fishing or AFK pathing, after a few mins away from the computer, DC. Fix this problem... At least tell your customers what you are doing to fix it or looking into it...

Posted

Happens to me quite often as well. I mostly find it frustrating bcuz I am running my computer and using electricity for no reason. Not a happy way to wake up in the morning lol. I do hope they fix it but I do think they have a lot to deal with atm so I don't imagine it will be "soon"

Posted

I think they did a splendid job on connection until today i dc'd 2 times and im trying to figure out if its on my side or theirs.  I've been having troubles with youtube today. So it seems only certain ip's are trouble for me today and not my whole internet.  

Posted

I can't stay online for more than 5 minutes before dc, whats going on?! 

- Jordine - EU

Posted

I'd bet they are constantly working on it and are as frustrated by it as we are. The problem is that the symptom can have sooo many causes, and many of those are out of their control. Trying to figure out which ones are their fault and fixing those while not getting sidetracked by the ones that are caused crappy ISPs or routers along the way is got to be pretty frustrating for them. I say this a programmer that has had to work on similar issues myself. >_< As an example, when a user reports they get disconnected every morning at x time and nobody else is (or very few), it's probably their ISP resetting a router on a schedule somewhere along the way, and there's nothing Daum can do about that. Just an example, not this thread's issue obviously. Frustrating for all, and made much worse by this game's afk features.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0