• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disconect issues now

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok anyone else getting disconnecting at will, atm?

1 person likes this

Posted

The servers are a complete mess today.  The server stability in general for this game is a joke to be honest.

Posted

Yep I am, I haven't been able to log in for hours. Going to miss my dailies and the reset too, it's pretty lame. :/ 

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess NA servers ? they are still waiting on the new equipments last I heard :3

Posted

I cant do anything at all, keep getting disconnected. It takes like 3 minutes to get in to the game once inside the game i cant move for another 2 minutes, then once i move get disconnected again. Im located in the Eastern side of US not sure if there is a router problem somewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

I cant do anything at all, keep getting disconnected. It takes like 3 minutes to get in to the game once inside the game i cant move for another 2 minutes, then once i move get disconnected again. Im located in the Eastern side of US not sure if there is a router problem somewhere.

East coast as well here, I can't do anything in game. It is incredibly frustrating

1 person likes this

Posted

Servers are shit. They need fix. Can't wait until game is playable ._./

Posted

With all the money they got not sure why they dont invest in better servers. Im salty af right now....

Posted

unplayable since this morning :( (AUS timezone)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I guess NA servers ? they are still waiting on the new equipments last I heard :3

Yeah on NA this is the first time since launch (?) that I literally can't play the game at all because of the server instability. Before it was just lag or just a few overflow/bottom channels, now I cannot play the game at all.

And yes I'm on the east coast as well and it's frustrating given that I try my best to support the game. Now I'm getting behind in character progression and an ingame meeting because of problems out of my control. @CM_Jouska  

Edited by Circe
spelling
1 person likes this

Posted

East coast, specifically Verizon ISP is having issues I think. It really, really sucks and currently the game is unplayable for me due to the rubberbanding/lag.

1 person likes this

Posted

East coast, Unplayable for the last hour or so.

Posted (edited)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/76843

Dont blame Daum / PA

Everyone experiencing problems are Verizon users, or your signal is going through the Verizon east coast hop

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like it's an East coast + Verizon issue.  Having no lag or disconnects from the West coast here.

Posted

I'm having this issue but only on Calpheon E1.  I switch to E2 and I'm fine so far.  Wasted some Mog scrolls dealing with the disconnects.  I've pretty much given up on playing tonight since I don't feel like wasting more scrolls or dying due to the random spikes/disconnects.

Posted

Verizon FIOS New York user here, lots of problems.  Tried using my VPN and so far so good - it would appear that my VPN provider takes me down a path around the Verizon issues.

Posted

Verizon FIOS New York user here, lots of problems.  Tried using my VPN and so far so good - it would appear that my VPN provider takes me down a path around the Verizon issues.

Until Daum / PA clarify their stance on VPN / IP Tunneling, I would not suggest this.

Posted

Until Daum / PA clarify their stance on VPN / IP Tunneling, I would not suggest this.

The real strange thing is it's only with BDO for me at least, other online games play just fine and I can search the web normally. 

Posted

Yeah , same, which tells me it's a bad / sabotaged hop

Posted

I have a US-based corporate VPN - I can't see why they would have a problem with that.  In fact, from their perspective, it would just look like I'm playing from my work's network.

Posted

Yes, Verizon user here in Pennsylvania. I gave up tonight. Hopefully will be resolved tomorrow.

Posted

Verizon in Maryland having massive connection issues.

Posted

Verizon in Maryland having massive connection issues.

Aye, I live in Maryland also and I too am having serious issues. Verizon Fios here, if this shite doesnt get fixed soon, im gonna demand a no penalty fee on my contract and switch to another provider.