• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lag / Cant move / Disconnect - VERIZON USERS

113 posts in this topic

Posted

There are a couple of people that cant move.. constantly rubber banding or disconnecting while other people are having absolutely no problems.  The common ground I found so far out of 14 people I've talked to is that were all VERIZON FIOS users.  Anyone else?  

4 people like this

Posted

I am Verizon Fios too, and I am having same issue.

Posted

Same

Posted

I'm having the same problem- Verizon Fios user

Posted

same

Posted

Same here!

Posted

Same issue

Posted (edited)

I don't think it's a verizon issue as other games I'm currently playing are at perfect ping and 0 disconnects,

but BDO is definitely disconnecting for me.

Edited by Lt_Welkin

Posted

Not verizon, but same issue(used to be verizon) but now Frontier.

Posted

Logged in just to comment: Verizon FiOS here in Buffalo, NY. Only BDO has lag, no other games...

Posted

if it helps im verizon fios and having the same issue

Posted

Saying that this game servers are having issues with fios  Lt_welkin not other games. But same here all the same issues and have fios.

Posted

I find it hard to believe that an entire ips is only having problems with 1 game, especially when the server for BDO are located in this country, and not another. This generally only happens when trying to play overseas games. 

Also, other people not on fios are having problems so I really doubt it's a fios problem. Sounds strange it would have problem with a particular game and not others.

Posted

ive actually had this same problem with charter and wow.  only wow would lag with charter but not with any other games.       im just wondering why verizon/bdo is suddenly becoming a problem after this long from release.

Posted

i have verizon fios as well and this just started happening to me as well i would appreciate a response to this please

Posted

Yep, verizon user, huge lag spikes making the game unplayable.

Posted

I find it hard to believe that an entire ips is only having problems with 1 game, especially when the server for BDO are located in this country, and not another. This generally only happens when trying to play overseas games. 

Also, other people not on fios are having problems so I really doubt it's a fios problem. Sounds strange it would have problem with a particular game and not others.

its actually pretty common.  charter / wow have had the same problem but still havnt been fixed after years lol.   but its always been there.. so this ones weird when its been fine till now?

Posted

Same issue.

Verizon FiOS, Northern VA.

Posted

Verizon FiOS NJ, as of today game is unplayable do to massive lag.

Posted

It seems to be an East Coast Verizon thing. MD here

Posted

There are a couple of people that cant move.. constantly rubber banding or disconnecting while other people are having absolutely no problems.  The common ground I found so far out of 14 people I've talked to is that were all VERIZON FIOS users.  Anyone else?  

Yup Verizon Wireless East Coast U.S.A. near Washington D.C.  Logging in with inibility to move that goes off and on periodically and severe lag and rubber banding.

Posted

Same here Verizon Fios

Posted

AT&T, but I experience the inability to move sometimes too.

Posted

Same east coast verizon fios