• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lag / Cant move / Disconnect - VERIZON USERS

113 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably

Posted

Northeast Verizon.  Can't stay connected to the game for more than a few minutes.

Posted

I understand they are understaffed...but come on...this is just...<Facepalm>

Posted (edited)

Chesapeake, VA. Verizon fios, also cannot stay connected for more than 30seconds. 3 different people playing, 2 of the 3 pcs keep disconnecting. 

Edited by Epiales

Posted

game seems to be working fine with VPN.. had to sub to battleping..

but yeah i don't think its the games problem.. it's most likely verizon's bad routing to the servers

Posted

Ive had issues with verizons routing to other game servers in the past. Are the BDO servers hosted on the amazon cloud by any chance? Either way, im having the same issues and im in the north east with verizon as well.

Posted

verizon is in the middle of a strike just fyi

1 person likes this

Posted

Boston Ma Verizon Fios having the same issue since this afternoon. Bad lag character frozen in place once I've logged in and disconnects.

Posted

Verizon Fios In Richmond. Other guild members east coast / verizon with the same problem. No other problems reported except with BDO.

Posted

Yorktown VA Verizon Fios.  Can confirm lag and frozen characters then disconnected in 2 minutes.

For the record two characters frozen in heidel.  One isn't in heidel and they load in but the lag on killing wolves is really bad.

Posted

Nova  and Verizon fios  here. Was bad earlier, now i cant even move and i get d/ced so hope they fix whatever broke.

Posted

MD Verizon Fios.

I can move around shortly after going into the dye menu, but when I try to beauty shop or pearl shop it says I can't use while in the air or swimming. Other than that, I disconnect after a couple minutes.

Posted (edited)

Pittsburgh PA Verizon Fios. Same issue here! Is it really Verizon's problem? My other muti-games are all running fine. The issue only happened in Black Desert. Please check it!

I tried re-install the game. it does not work.

I tried delete the game folder in Documents. It does not work.

I tried restart my laptop. It does not work.

I tried shut down my laptop a few hours. It does not work.

This issue happened only today. After I changed my character appearance.

It also show us "The action type is invalid." in chat.

Edited by SteryT

Posted (edited)

sigh stuck out the game as well same issue any fix yet

Edited by MrJager

Posted

does a vpn fix it?

game seems to be working fine with VPN.. had to sub to battleping..

but yeah i don't think its the games problem.. it's most likely verizon's bad routing to the servers

It seems like VPNs are against the TOS, according to another user. So i'm not sure this is a good idea.

Posted

Verizon Fios here as well, Maryland. 

Posted

Same in SE PA / FiOS.

Posted

At this rate i can't geet my daily scroll. 

Posted

Same

Posted (edited)

Really kinda sad that there hasn't been so much as an acknowledgment (that I've seen) of routing issues between Verizon circuits in the northeastern US and Daum's datacenter(s) when this has been ongoing for like... 9 hours now?

Even if the problem is on Verizon's end, at least post some worthless one-liner letting your customers know that you're aware of the issue and are in contact with the relevant ISP's.

Edited by noctred
2 people like this

Posted

Yep got the same problem here Albany,NY running on Fios, Started around 5pm, cannot even get my character to take a step. I hope this isn't going to be a permanent thing. Every other program/game i've tried works fine. Seems to be only this game not cooperating.

Posted

Verizon FIOS, Southeast VA Same issues. same time frame.

Posted

Really kinda sad that there hasn't been so much as an acknowledgment (that I've seen) of routing issues between Verizon circuits in the northeastern US and Daum's datacenter(s) when this has been ongoing for like... 9 hours now?

Even if the problem is on Verizon's end, at least post some worthless one-liner letting your customers know that you're aware of the issue and are in contact with the relevant ISP's.

I agree with this. It's very disappointing to not get at the very least just some quick acknowledging reply. 

Posted

Verizon fios user, Brooklyn NY.

This makes me very sad.

Posted

Eastern PA Fios user here having the same issues everyone else is today. I am really hoping that this gets addressed as something being looked at soon. I love this game and just want to play!