• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LC vs 6 Guilds

38 posts in this topic

Posted

enjoy lol

6 people like this

Posted

LC WILL PREVAIL!

1 person likes this

Posted

LC Pissin off all the husbands xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

enjoy lol

LOL i still think it's funny how this all started lol, my guild (ThunderCats) pked an afk autorunner (a viral that we have been off and on war with for a few days now)and suddenly got warred by  4 guilds xD (ended up being 7 after LC and two other warred us too lol)

props to LC for warring everyone involved (and causing more peopel to join in) randomly and giving some excitement to it, nice to see a guild just looking to pvp

also glad that chats there(one in top right too) lmao, was fun

Edited by Zev
5 people like this

Posted

LC was fun to fight with and against. 10/10 would kill another AFK Viral again. 

rhk174.thumb.jpg.54c435ce5e90768f4fa07e6

4 people like this

Posted

Lol@hotbared fireball freeze and mana drain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just an observation.. uhhh, you're outnumbering your enemies, at no point are you fighting 6 guilds at a time, you're a terrible wizard AND you're safe zone hopping?

3 people like this

Posted

Dunno about the pvp, but the screen Shaking made me nausea, how do you play with that on O.o 

Posted

LC was fun to fight with and against. 10/10 would kill another AFK Viral again. 

rhk174.thumb.jpg.54c435ce5e90768f4fa07e6

Who's this Zerk in such a fabulous outfit ? :D

4 people like this

Posted

1. thankyou for keeping the ingame audio in. Audio input is really important for me to enjoy PVP videos. i hate it when videos just put in some music and cut audio out.

2. Your pet is hungry xD

3. I saw a gold seller post! O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

What makes me chuckle is when people say stuff like you outnumber this or that guild when most of the guilds have a 100 member cap and most guilds run around with 70 to 100 members.

If your guild brings 90 members out of a 100 and the other guild brings 40 out of a 100 then that problem is for that guild who failed to mobilise their remianing 60 members.

I play on EU so i have no connection to LC or any other guild then my own but its funny people keep bringing up numbers tough :) 

Some pointers i would like to make to the OP is remove the skills from your hotbar and stack foodbuffs for pvp, you will do yourself and your buddy's a favor as the more people in your guild stacks it the more advantage you get.

2 people like this

Posted

What makes me chuckle is when people say stuff like you outnumber this or that guild when most of the guilds have a 100 member cap and most guilds run around with 70 to 100 members.

If your guild brings 90 members out of a 100 and the other guild brings 40 out of a 100 then that problem is for that guild who failed to mobilise their remianing 60 members.

LC has 62 members currently, just our members actively participate in PvP

Just an observation.. uhhh, you're outnumbering your enemies, at no point are you fighting 6 guilds at a time, you're a terrible wizard AND you're safe zone hopping?

You're high.

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Glad everyone enjoyed the pvp 2 nights ago. I'll gladly start another one off for yall.

2. To those that said imma bad wizard. You can pull up on me any time and pk me to prove i am a bad wizard

I play on EU so i have no connection to LC or any other guild then my own but its funny people keep bringing up numbers tough :) 

Some pointers i would like to make to the OP is remove the skills from your hotbar and stack foodbuffs for pvp, you will do yourself and your buddy's a favor as the more people in your guild stacks it the more advantage you get.

respect the option...i honestly didnt feel the need to stack food buffs. O_O and i also forgot about it. I was having too much fun.

LOL i still think it's funny how this all started lol, my guild (ThunderCats) pked an afk autorunner (a viral that we have been off and on war with for a few days now)and suddenly got warred by  4 guilds xD (ended up being 7 after LC and two other warred us too lol)

props to LC for warring everyone involved (and causing more peopel to join in) randomly and giving some excitement to it, nice to see a guild just looking to pvp

also glad that chats there(one in top right too) lmao, was fun

all in a days work. Let us know if yall have another war yall wanna turn into a 10 guild fight.

Dunno about the pvp, but the screen Shaking made me nausea, how do you play with that on O.o 

it lets me know when shit gets real!

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh good sir how wrong you are.

Posted

#ILLUMINAUGHTY FOR PRESIDENT

1 person likes this

Posted

d706375688.jpg

LC vs 1 player

2 people like this

Posted

funny stuff

Posted

d706375688.jpg

LC vs 1 player

Super old

#ILLUMINAUGHTY FOR PRESIDENT

#Illuminaughty For President!

It was a good day lol.

Posted

GJ letting this one go on Daum forum moderators. Well done.

Posted

Impressive, is LC recruiting? 

Posted (edited)

I have removed several posts from this thread due to them breaching the forum rules. Please try to keep the fighting in-game and not on the forums. When posting it should be made in the spirit of mutual respect to your other players. Name calling and personal attacks are not tolerated. 

Edited by Tansie

Posted

Impressive, is LC recruiting? 

yes.

Posted

You should consider changing the false information in your youtube video description though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What is this shit

Posted

I have removed several posts from this thread due to them breaching the forum rules. Please try to keep the fighting in-game and not on the forums. When posting it should be made in the spirit of mutual respect to your other players. Name calling and personal attacks are not tolerated. 

Where do you people come from?

What is this shit

What is this shit

Wish I could've seen more of the thread before the comments were removed. RIP.

2 people like this