• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LC vs 6 Guilds

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Where do you people come from?

What is this shit

Wish I could've seen more of the thread before the comments were removed. RIP.

Apparently the pvp part of the forum has a strict "no pvp" rule. 

Posted

It's a sad time to be alive, no doubt.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should consider changing the false information in your youtube video description though. 

no info was false

Posted

Not at all. Constructive and respective posts such as the following are great:

"respect the option...i honestly didnt feel the need to stack food buffs. O_O and i also forgot about it. I was having too much fun."

Comments about another players personal life, calling other people "immature children", etc. is very different and that's where I have to step in. 

Where do you people come from?

We live in the basement of Daum EU office. Occasionally we are fed cookies by Jouska xD

Posted

Not at all. Constructive and respective posts such as the following are great:

"respect the option...i honestly didnt feel the need to stack food buffs. O_O and i also forgot about it. I was having too much fun."

Comments about another players personal life, calling other people "immature children", etc. is very different and that's where I have to step in. 

We live in the basement of Daum EU office. Occasionally we are fed cookies by Jouska xD

I find it just to be normal PvP banter and shit talking. Honestly it's part of PvP in my opinion. It's what makes things fun around here.

Posted

I find it just to be normal PvP banter and shit talking. Honestly it's part of PvP in my opinion. It's what makes things fun around here.

Yea honestly nothing that was said was at all offensive. I could understand removing racist or sexist posts or something of that nature, but nothing even remotely offensive occurred here. 

Posted

Yea honestly nothing that was said was at all offensive. I could understand removing racist or sexist posts or something of that nature, but nothing even remotely offensive occurred here. 

If both people honestly see it as just banter and messing around then I can understand. But sometimes people who aren't even in the conversation may stumble across the thread and see it as something else. That's when it ends up getting reported and cleaned up. It's just easier to keep things in-game, or even in a friendly PM, and keep it respectful on the forums. I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun.

Posted

If both people honestly see it as just banter and messing around then I can understand. But sometimes people who aren't even in the conversation may stumble across the thread and see it as something else. That's when it ends up getting reported and cleaned up. It's just easier to keep things in-game, or even in a friendly PM, and keep it respectful on the forums. I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun.

I mean if we went by hurt feelings, might as well just shut the forums down now. While we're here though, can I get your endorsement?

Posted (edited)

no info was false

uhhh the part where you said We declared war on viral and others came.  I killed an AFK viral cause we have bad history, then a reckoning officer came and declared war on us, which prompted 7 other guilds including yall to follow suit. Thundercats "did not want to get involved" is false as well because we are the ones who started the fight in the first place. We enjoyed the war and participated in it. Also, we did "hide" in the safe zone. We arent stupid enough to do a 3v30 against a giant zerg. We try to pick fights that are even in numbers. Nonetheless, atleast we can agree Viral sucks. 

Edited by DoctorPug

Posted

aw yeah this was the 4V2V1 HAHA was a fun ass fight WOO <hiraeth

1 person likes this

Posted

can't get through the vid with gay ass music blasting away

1 person likes this

Posted

LC is garbage. you're faicing nobodies. romanholiday, necessarius? hiraeth? lmao come on now.

Posted

damn son, what did you do to this blokes wife lmao.(Didnt watch the whole vid)