• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Whos looking forword to makeing a Valkyrie?

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello every one! The title says it all who here is looking foreword to playing a Valkyrie? As some one who likes to both be able to get up in the thick of a fight but able to support friends and alleys i am pretty hyped up for this class.

Posted (edited)

It is a really a fun class, I'm really glad we're getting it with the official game release!

Edited by Catherine
3 people like this

Posted

Yeah i agree i really like melee themed class's and if they can support on top of that i am sold just take all my money please.

Posted

I have played every class in the JP version so far and hands down Valkyrie is the most OP. Super fun to play though! Very excited for NA/EU release!

Posted

I am very interested in Valkyrie seeing I had much fun playing Templar in Aion, but I am worried about PVP... is it near impossible to defeat ranged classes as a melee class in this game?

1 person likes this

Posted

cant wait to play this class mostly as tamer not coming out just yet T__T

Posted

I absolutely can't wait to play her! I know it's way to early to speculate her awakening weapon, but I would love for her to get something along the lines of Hilde's weapon from Soul Calibur

300?cb=20140820161859

3 people like this

Posted

I would like to start with balder :(

Posted

I absolutely can't wait to play her! I know it's way to early to speculate her awakening weapon, but I would love for her to get something along the lines of Hilde's weapon from Soul Calibur

300?cb=20140820161859

Rumors are that it's going to be a lance.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rumors are that it's going to be a lance.

I'd love that. I think even a great axe or battle hammer would be neat as well. 

Posted

I'm thinking about making one since I was planning on playing a tamer initially then switching to a Ninja or Kunoichi when it came out, but since neither of those will be available i'm trying to decide what to play until they do become available. Valkyries are really pretty I feel like I would spend more time in the character customization than in-game. Their game play was quite fun also when I tried it in KR, but I preferred Ninja more since I just parkour all day and take screen shots anyways.

Posted

I have played every class in the JP version so far and hands down Valkyrie is the most OP. Super fun to play though! Very excited for NA/EU release!

KR =/= Jp =/= Eu and NA. Moreover there's no class OP. :P

Posted

Definitely going to create a Valkyrie. Warrior also seems interesting, but l hope it won't overlap too much. Anyway happy that Valkyrie will be available at launch !

Posted (edited)

Played Valkyrie in KR until ~ 51. Weak class compare to other. I hope they will boost it on EU or give her good awakenig.

Edited by Finkregh

Posted

looking forward to playing this class like the skill set of this class very fun looking

Posted

Played Valk on KR too, great sustain and some tricks. Maybe the western servers will motivate the devs to change things for once, unlike other KR games.

Posted

Have not been able to play the game yet, but from what i have read in descriptions and saw in gameplay videos i wanna start with a Valkyrie if i get the chance!

Posted

I play Warrior, but I'm looking forward to make a Valkyrie alt. The class sounds interesting.

Posted

I am very interested in Valkyrie seeing I had much fun playing Templar in Aion, but I am worried about PVP... is it near impossible to defeat ranged classes as a melee class in this game?

Wow you must be kidding? Range characters hated my valk (unless there's a huge gear difference obviously it has an impact like with any other class)! Valk can block all incoming damage with her shield and she has so many "gap closers" to help reach the enemy. On top of that a lot of her attacks are mid-range include her famous shield throw! Someone who actually knows what they're doing a little bit and has decent gear can beat anyone as a Valk!

1 person likes this

Posted

Till my kunoichi gets released.

Posted

Valkyrie until Kunoichi as well!

Posted

Captain America women version...

Posted

I am very glad we are getting it straight out of the gate. I have grown quite attached to mine on the Korean version, and if I could not remake her on our version there would have been many tables flipped!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thank you Daum for thinking of the poor tables. They appreciate you, as will my valkyrie and I.

Posted

what's the main difference's between valkyrie and a warrior? anyone able to give a nice short sweet ansswer? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

what's the main difference's between valkyrie and a warrior? anyone able to give a nice short sweet ansswer? :)

Im not 100% sure but ill say what i do know from what i do know the Valkyrie will have more defensive and support ability's then the warrior. If i am wrong on that though any one feel free to correct me that's just what i have been told from people who have played the Korean client.