• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Staggered Maintenance April 27th - 28th

211 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 27.04.2016

Web Service Maintenance

Duration: 4hServer Down:Server Up:
Global10:00 UTC14:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)03:00 PDT07:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)06:00 EDT10:00 EDT
Central (EU)12:00 CEST16:00 CEST

Reason: Server and network maintenance at data center

During maintenance the following services are not available

• Official Homepage and Forum
  • Purchase of Traveler's Package, Explorer's Package and Daum Cash
  • Purchase Pearl Boxes and Pearl items

Game servers will not be affected

Balance of Daum Cash and Pearls might be displayed incorrectly during maintenance

Date: Thursday, 28.04.2016

General Maintenance

Global08:00 UTC12:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT05:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT08:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST14:00 CEST

Reason: Server and network preparation for future content

• All game servers will be shut down during maintenance
  • No updates and patches will be implemented

Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given time frames; it may occur that the time frames are extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
Your BDO Team

12 people like this

Posted

what a shitty timeframe for 4 hour downtime...

9 people like this

Posted

Are the server issues being addressed?... Not entirely sure how one can prepare to handle something when it can't currently handle what it has..

20 people like this

Posted

Really hope that web service maintance will help to fix problem with payment failure stuff wich is affecting plenty of users...

1 person likes this

Posted

Are the server issues being addressed?... Not entirely sure how one can prepare to handle something when it can't currently handle what it has..

Yeah I don't know why we can't expect a small company to provide the level of support that blizzard or others provides.

14 people like this

Posted (edited)

Daum are European office,it's happening in their normal business hours which is also in offpeak hours for both EU and NA. What more can you ask,now shut it with your stupid arguments always complaining about the maintenance window being this time of day AS USUAL!

Edited by Northerner
39 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the heads up and good luck! Awkward Timeframe - Yes but I'd rather know about it than have it jump me for 8 hours because they didn't prepare....

3 people like this

Posted

Take As long as you need Take a week As long as it helps the game

5 people like this

Posted

Go outside for once you no life shitter.

16 people like this

Posted

Will this fix the DC's and lag issues? Thanks.

7 people like this

Posted

RIP SIEGE = RIP GAME (

2 people like this

Posted

And Kzarka still not give us weapon? no loot past weak

Posted

Ok serious people the game is 2 months old and u expect all these zaka get a clue and a life if everyone has a zaka then this game will be rip in no time it's called progression like and I hate to mention wow bit vanilla tools like over a month at end game to get geared enuf to do rag and even then it took a month to clear. It's called patience no one wants today wow where u can be full endgame raid gear in 2 weeks. As for maintenance it's always same time give it a rest. Sleep if ur in na and eu most people should be in school or work so wtf. No lifers get a job make money so I don't have to hear u complain pearl items cost to much. And if your self employed and rich no lifer I don't hate just jelly 😂

18 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the heads up. Excited to see what future holds!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

why are people freaking out, they do a 4-5h maintenance every week... at the same time.

the only difference is the game will be down Thursday morning instead of Wednesday morning.

the first maintenance posted isnt for the game, it says in bold "Game servers will not be affected"

Edited by Greyhawk

Posted

server maintainence...... maybe upgrading servers??? no desync???

1 person likes this

Posted

Nooooooo... Wednesday am whole day at work/school, so i am ok with maintenance, but thursday i have half a day off... :D

Posted

Pls fix the Maehwa walk bug !!

4 people like this

Posted

Why do I get the feeling you didn't actually read what the CM carefully wrote.

It clearly states - Reason: Server and network maintenance at data center. Which would leave one to assume they are going to address the server issues would it not? 

3 people like this

Posted

Hopefully there are some game bug fixes in this maintenance, but judging by the reasons RIP maehwa/musa bug fixes to their animations and abilities.

Posted

Please have more frequent and longer maintenance as my guild only allows me to sleep during them.

20 people like this

Posted

are we getting new hardware finally? just broke a 1m crystal because I kept rubber banding into a big attack despite very clearly dodging. I'm happy it wasn't more expensive.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I kinda agree with this. I have been disconnected quite a few times and I have great internet. A few of my friends also have.

Yeah I don't know why we can't expect a small company to provide the level of support that blizzard or others provides.

But then this is true as well.

But in the end, please just do what you can to address these issues. This is an amazing game and the few disconnects are worth the hours of playtime i get. Also about the time frame please people stop being so selfish. If they had not picked this time they would have to work at night instead of getting their rest. They are doing there job and doing what they an to please as many people as possible.

Edited by Nox Demon
1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 27.04.2016

Web Service Maintenance

Global10:00 UTC14:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)03:00 PDT07:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)06:00 EDT10:00 EDT
Central (EU)12:00 CEST16:00 CEST

Reason: Server and network maintenance at data center

During maintenance the following services are not available

• Official Homepage and Forum
  • Purchase of Traveler's Package, Explorer's Package and Daum Cash
  • Purchase Pearl Boxes and Pearl items

Game servers will not be affected

Balance of Daum Cash and Pearls might be displayed incorrectly during maintenance

Date: Thursday, 28.04.2016

General Maintenance

Global08:00 UTC12:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT05:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT08:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST14:00 CEST

Reason: Server and network preparation for future content

• All game servers will be shut down during maintenance
  • No updates and patches will be implemented

Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given time frames; it may occur that the time frames are extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
Your BDO Team

So are you guys actually upgrading the servers?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah I hope the server issues will be less. 4 hours further into Dark Souls 3. One day I'll finish it.