• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Staggered Maintenance April 27th - 28th

211 posts in this topic

Posted

Servers are up

Posted

Servers are up.

Posted

Well they haven't done maintenance on game server yet, so that kind of stuff would be for tomorrow first ;), they only did webserver maintenance

Military time is using a 24hour clock :)

Yes. I agree, they haven't done any real maintenance on the game since the launch and there are always unbalanced classes, disconnections and many other bugs in this game.

Posted

I'm in Central EU and I disagree. Most people (like myself) are at work at the scheduled mainteneance times. Never seen an MMO with betther mainteneance timing than BDO. Sure, it will affect some people, but it is a minority compared to prime time. But people keep complaning, I don't really get it.

Most ppl from Central EU r @work, agree... but if they r working at these hours they have to sleep at night and preparing for work at mornig. So wouldn't be nice to have a mainatance then ??

Posted

Does "Reason: Server and network preparation for future content" mean you are fixing the Desync and Pop in Textures ???

Tell me it is, the Pop in drives me insane and at points makes you feel sick and the Desync .... Yeah the Desync..... FIX THEM

1 person likes this

Posted

has the desync gotten better?

1 person likes this

Posted

Every server, need to be restarted after some time. This regular week maintenance do at first only this. Simply, stop everything, backup, flush all junk etc, than start it again as fresh as its possible... Just to be able to run for next week. 
Everyone knows about lags and disconnects in the end of this week period. Thats why mobs are not defending themselves etc... After this, everything will be fine again. 

These updates, which daum team gives into the game is only something MORE for players. I hope, its delivered to us in right times, in some plan, not to have everything from the start even if it is possible, because its already tested on KR/RU servers...

As i see, this week will not be any update implemented, so maybe some cosmetic changes in cofiguration but not huge changes for players ;) 4 hours is equal to do it right ;)

Funny.

A well-done and fixed server can run smoothly for weeks, even months..... That's the first mmo where I see mobs are almost freezed.  

They have no excuse at all as this game runs since almost 2 years, they should know how to rule a server.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why Valencia Channels are so....crap??...and this annoying mobs-bug EVERY WEEK!!

I agree with the maintenance...all that you want...but with FIXES, not the same problem over and over and over again!

BTW for a game in which the average expenditure per player is €100+ .....I think we deserve better servers, not this Pentium II crap (cuz it look like that)

chopchop

Posted

Yes. I agree, they haven't done any real maintenance on the game since the launch and there are always unbalanced classes, disconnections and many other bugs in this game.

you belong to those people who doesn't know anything about games.....

This game comes from Korea and EU/US has to follow some rules.

If you want class skill change, make a request by the support and it will be sent to Kr.

If your request is fine, it may be accepted. They are not going to balance things directly because you are crying.

Above of this, i didn't see any OP class.

Posted (edited)

I've gone into my account and tried to send a guest pass invite to a friend. 
The page says it's under maintenance till 12:00 UTC today. Are you guys aware of this? 

9IYUm55.png

Edit: Sorted, it works now. 

Edited by hcd
Update

Posted

Wow.

1 hour after servers have gone online again, heaps of lag, rubberbanding after sprint.

Well done Daum.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.

1 hour after servers have gone online again, heaps of lag, rubberbanding after sprint.

Well done Daum.

No worries, the server is probably like me: unproductive for the first few hours after waking up ^-^ 

Hang in there <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Best of luck 

Posted (edited)

My launcher isn't working :( (EDIT: Nvm I fixed it found info online if you have windows10 to disable proxy settings for the wifi and it worked instantly) 

Edited by Codester87

Posted

I hope the server and network prep for future content means that they are getting it setup for Castle Sieges\Node Wars, etc. :)

Posted

Can't speak for other channels yet, but on NA, Serendia 3, lag is horrible.  Pots don't even register use.   Whatever was done, job doesn't appear complete.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you might want to take it down again...

1 person likes this

Posted

yah constant lag on mediah u2, and now trying ser u1... for a data center upgrade this is garbage so far :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Valencia E1 is somewhere between nearly unplayable and completely unplayable.

I really thought Daum would have replaced the problem hardware.

I guess it's time to stop giving Daum the benefit of the doubt.

1 person likes this

Posted

And here I was hoping they'd improve the ridiculous desync :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on... You just did maintenance and the issues are worse than before. Take them down and/or fix them properly please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't speak for other channels yet, but on NA, Serendia 3, lag is horrible.  Pots don't even register use.   Whatever was done, job doesn't appear complete.

its the same on Mediah U1 :3 Giants almost gangbanged me 

1 person likes this

Posted

Mayor lag peaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like if u do too! :*

2 people like this

Posted

Mayor lag peaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like if u do too! :*

giphy.gif

1 person likes this