• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

146 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you think they will add marriage system in the future?

I know there are many people against this, but me and my gf are planning to play together and this would be a nice addition :-) 

9 people like this

Posted

I'm not too sure myself but if the community at KR wishes to, they'll definitely add it in. Usually abroad's suggestion never go through unless it's a controversial thing. 

Personally, I'm all in favor for it. In my old game, Uncharted Waters Online, there was no such feature but there were a few "weddings" per se. Everyone in the community attended it because the community was close-knit and the GM would be the priest, kinda like a role-play thing. It's corny, yes, but it was very nice. 

1 person likes this

Posted

playing with my gf aswell, she probably want that system more than me, but i think it would be nice if they add more stuff like that :)

1 person likes this

Posted

As far as I know, you can marry NPCs? (so people say, I've never seen it myself).

A player marriage system would be nice, even if it doesn't come with any kinds of benefits. It should just be there.

2 people like this

Posted

do want marriage

Posted

I'm up for wedding system. Two Pines chapel anyone?

Posted

As far as I know, you can marry NPCs? (so people say, I've never seen it myself).

A player marriage system would be nice, even if it doesn't come with any kinds of benefits. It should just be there.

if you can marry NPCs thats enough for me xD but u need to have a special indication of wich NPC ur married to :P

Posted

I would love to see a player character option for this for rp purposes. It would be nice if allowed to access to special things like sharing a house or items as well. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Tip:

Enjoy life to the max! And then if you really want get married.

Married-with-Children-married-with-child

6 people like this

Posted

I'm not too sure myself but if the community at KR wishes to, they'll definitely add it in. Usually abroad's suggestion never go through unless it's a controversial thing. 

With some classes gender-locked, some people who wants to marry might end up same gender... now I'm perfectly fine with that, but how's that for controversial? ;)

Posted

A mirage system with benefits like extra 5% exp / silver if you farm with each other. This would work really nicely. But I doubt we will see this implemented any time soon. 

Posted

I really hate getting married in games. I hate the attention it brings people to put on me. I hate that I'm stuck with some SOB for benefits.

I belong to no man! But anyway. . . doesn't mean others shouldn't enjoy it. But I imagine it will cause some conflict.

When you're cute you're always in demand ;)

7 people like this

Posted

I want this! Sharing contribution points would make it amazing. maybe even share warehouses like in SAO xD, just saying. It would be a nice feature in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

Marriage is a great feature to have in games, assuming it isn't abusable; no op buffs. Tbh I was hoping maybe to signify your proximity to your SO, the character has a trail of hearts or something to that effect. I've seen so little cosmetic trails of light or anything like that even though I would totally buy into it.

Posted

It would be pain though. I mean, how many guys will play g.i.r.l in-game. Yes, I know that it just characters but it strange if someone wants to take it a step further, then **** get real ugly, real fast or it goes pretty well.

I prefer Friends with benefits. :D

Posted

I'm sure that a marritial status doesnt come without a tuxedo and brides dress which they will need to make.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If it would be something like FF14s system sure why not but iirc the devs already said it won't be happening.

Edited by Æîmy

Posted

These systems work best when they are purely cosmetic. Roleplayers get what they want, and nobody else complains that it is OP and that they are forced to use it to be viable in PvP/PvE. If anything, couples should be allowed to receive buffs from their partner's home. There also shouldn't be any restrictions on race/sex as that just opens a whole can of worms about discrimination.

If you're in a party with your significant other, or within a certain proximity, a buff (that does nothing but shows up as a status effect) appears.

I'm always all for these sorts of things!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Devs said they will provide emoticons and some other stuff so players can do it themselves. There was an interview where they said they dont want to include a marriage system , but they might add it further in the future.

Edited by gosu

Posted

Black Desert is a great game for roleplay as far as I've seen. Without a marriage system, the roleplay aspect will be incomplete so, in my opinion, such a feature is quite important in this MMO. I hope that it will be implemented soon!

2 people like this

Posted

I wish my girlfriend had a not potato computer...

Posted

To be honest i kind of expected marriage to be available in such highly detailed game, that it kind of took me back when i heard there s none yet. It's an amazing game, a lot of people were looking forward to be released in west for years and i really hope and kindly ask the gm's to implement a marriage system. To some people it may not seem like a great deal, but to some it may appear really important, since this game really seems "alive" with all npc's moving and all the things you can do, it would really fill a gap. So i vote YES for in game marriage! :) Cheers.

3 people like this

Posted

Why on earth would I want to marry a NPC? O.o

Posted

Why on earth would I want to marry a NPC? O.o

because NPCs will obey you... ;)

Posted

This was posted before i belive in suggestions or something like, when you get married she would take your family name and so on blah blah something like was suggested, there should be the post still i believe gotta search. 

OT: Yea i would like to see a system like this :) playing with my GF also.