• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa Useless after nerf?

71 posts in this topic

Posted

What are your thoughts on this because i find this class after nerfs to be shit and not even useful in pvp at all. hip hip hooray for nerfs that ruin a class

Posted

try to get good, ok?

Posted

try to get good, ok?

here comes the HERO

Superheroes-People-vs.-Dogs-3.jpg

Posted

here comes the HERO

Superheroes-People-vs.-Dogs-3.jpg

So that is why we move slower these days....

Posted (edited)

I agree, finding blader pretty awful tbh. Pve i do more dmg on a war  than i do on my blader 55 which has +15 liverto and im twice as tanky. Then in pvp i mean theres not much we can do and even if we land some cc our dmg is poor. I can see if u play at a really hihg skill level it might be good. But i mean someone with the same skill lvl on any other class can own you. My thoughts so far. I wont give up on the class tho thats for sure. It was fine until i hit 50 and went to mediah and began to slowly realize just how bad it is.

Edited by Spalty

Posted

Yup thats exactly how i feel spalty i just got owned by a sorc which is pretty much a better version of blader continuous i frames and broken ass damage. Their logic to nerf this class with a 4 sec i frame on the dash just bewilders me, that they did nothing to sorc who is i would say alot stronger than blader or plum

Posted

Yup thats exactly how i feel spalty i just got owned by a sorc which is pretty much a better version of blader continuous i frames and broken ass damage. Their logic to nerf this class with a 4 sec i frame on the dash just bewilders me, that they did nothing to sorc who is i would say alot stronger than blader or plum

They changed the iframe and super armor dash because the Musa awakening weapon is loaded with them.  Problem is, we don't have that yet, so until then it's going to be a bit tough.  Poor Maehwa's have it worse--On KR they didn't get the dash change but they did on our version.

Posted

Yeah i read about that earlier, i just dont udnerstand why they would do that seeing how we dont have the awakening yet and its not even close to being out.

Posted

Yeah i read about that earlier, i just dont udnerstand why they would do that seeing how we dont have the awakening yet and its not even close to being out.

I'm not sure why they went that direction either, aside from it might be easier to just bundle it all together like that.  We've had that issue since our version launched--All the awakening balance changes with no awakenings.  

Posted (edited)

It just really sucks that they would implement  these changes so early into it. I can understand maybe 3 weeks before awakenings came out but not now.  But i do see what your talking about making it easier for them to put it in. It just ruins the class for right now and by the time awakenings do come out we don't know if they will put them all out at the same time which blader being the way it is now will die to everything with an awakening.

Edited by MrWiggly

Posted

I went from a war to blader hoping for more dmg and instead i got weaker and squishy as hell, its almost making me want to quit lol

Posted

Strange.. I do apparently not play the same game as you guys.. I do not find him OP, but indeed very strong. And I only got a +9 yuria.

Though I have been grinding skillpoints, so this might be the problem with rushing to soft-cap. You skills will be too weak. Just a guess though, cause I do not feel that the Musa is weak, though I do not understand why his numbers are lower than Maewha.. wny can they just make it like wizard/witch?

Posted

The issue is not our damage, we can put out damage just fine, it's just that we can get hit by ANY AoE stun because of the chase nerf, and since we're squishier than any other class, we are insta-killed.

Posted

What nerfs? from K-BDO?

Posted

chase 2 is usless no 25% extra move range  our dash now has a I frame cool down of 4 sec and some others

Posted

I read that someone claim, that ult:chase got no CD on the I-frame, haven't tested it though.

Posted

what lvl are u guys saying his dmg is good? I mean you could be right about the combat skills. Got any decent combos i can try? I find the chase+dragonbite+blind thrust+Gale so hard to do wrist is aching lol, plus u need to be so accurate with it at the same time, or u end up galing [ast them even i fu hit them with the stun

Posted

Rising Storm and Chase+Bloom:Phantom is your friend :) after the stun from DB or Carve, that is just my opinion, and might not be the best way to play.

Posted

So Musas and Maehwas are useless compared to a warrior? Or only Musas?

Posted

I've got my Musa at 55, I also played to 56 on Musa/Maewha in KR, on NA we are extremely weak. I mean it's embarrassing for them to release a hyped and cool class in this state. Yes your damage will get better at 55 and you gain extra utility with more skillpoints, but it doesn't make up for the I-frame loss which without awakening, completely kills the class. My friend asked me the other day when he was dueling me, "what class is Musa strong against" and in the current patch...I honestly had no answer besides bad wizards.

BTW I'm also +15 everything with a Kzarka blade and I'm still having trouble beating people with lower gear and levels who simply melt under my Valkyrie, I really hope Daum wises up and buffs us or gives us a timeline for awakening because the way things are headed they are set to lose a lot of players who loved this class from other versions.

9 people like this

Posted

i Cant charged wiht Dragon bit....

Posted

It just really sucks that they would implement  these changes so early into it. I can understand maybe 3 weeks before awakenings came out but not now.  But i do see what your talking about making it easier for them to put it in. It just ruins the class for right now and by the time awakenings do come out we don't know if they will put them all out at the same time which blader being the way it is now will die to everything with an awakening.

Is there any official word on when Awakenings are being put in and also, what exactly do the Awakenings bring to the table for each class?  A weapon?  Does the weapon provide new skills or something?  I see so much talk about Awakenings completely changing classes but still don't know exactly what they entail.

Posted

I've got my Musa at 55, I also played to 56 on Musa/Maewha in KR, on NA we are extremely weak. I mean it's embarrassing for them to release a hyped and cool class in this state. Yes your damage will get better at 55 and you gain extra utility with more skillpoints, but it doesn't make up for the I-frame loss which without awakening, completely kills the class. My friend asked me the other day when he was dueling me, "what class is Musa strong against" and in the current patch...I honestly had no answer besides bad wizards.

BTW I'm also +15 everything with a Kzarka blade and I'm still having trouble beating people with lower gear and levels who simply melt under my Valkyrie, I really hope Daum wises up and buffs us or gives us a timeline for awakening because the way things are headed they are set to lose a lot of players who loved this class from other versions.

So how fast does a ranger with similar gear melt you before you get close since no I-frames? I thought that Musa would be pretty good at closing the gap to catch rangers, but as it stands it is far easier for a warrior to do so. 

Posted

So how fast does a ranger with similar gear melt you before you get close since no I-frames? I thought that Musa would be pretty good at closing the gap to catch rangers, but as it stands it is far easier for a warrior to do so. 

in about 2 seconds

Posted

TBH ranger was already one of the harder matchups even with the I-frames, without them it's really no contest, against a ranged with the same ap as me (140) I would probably only have 1/4 my health by the time I got in range to "attempt" to cc them. Your best shot is charged stub arrow, cyclone is too easy to dodge and it's super hard to get an instant gale combo off on any class with strafes like that. Most of the rangers I've dueled so far break my block with 1 or 2 shotguns so creeping with dragons bite cancel into q won't really work unless you're stacking DP.