• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So it seems many are dissapointed with musa and maewha

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a feeling that the only reason they released it was due to the amount of complaints they were getting to release the class. As i said before, i would have rather had them delay the game for an entire month, release all the classes at once, and then progress with the game from their. Stagger releasing the classes basically creates the same issue as if you were to release all of the awakenings at different times. Not only this but it sets people who wanted to play the class behind, given they did not add any sort of life skill transfer to the game ect and you have to get all the skillpoints you had already been collecting back on a different character~

The even bigger issue is Daum has failed numerous times to be transparent with anything that they decide to do, and have given the community very little imput on the choices they make prior to making mistakes OR providing adequate compensation for the effects of the choices that they make. 

Daum does seem like they are doing a lot without even consulting the player base recently. Silently nerfing Blader/Plum that hard is a ZOS move.

Posted (edited)

Daum does seem like they are doing a lot without even consulting the player base recently. Silently nerfing Blader/Plum that hard is a ZOS move.

They have been since before the game was even released. If anything we should have had the ability to vote on what classes we wanted in the game, at the start of the game, or been asked if we wanted all the classes on release. Instead they did what they thought was best for us and released Witch/Wizard, and Tamer. 

They have also yet to address the current classes states that the community has been talking about. 

Ex: Warrior Issues, Sorc Op ect ect ect

[Don't even get me started on the amount of help that their "Customer Support" has been...... apparently they don't value the money people spend on this game enough to provide them with solutions..... at least in my case.]

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

Dude what the actual fk punctuation I can't read my eyes are bleeding please use some commas and dots next time if you'd like people to understand anything at all refrigerator peppermint trashcan soda floss Gorky park revenge is inevitable

Grammar is overrated. 😂😂😂

Posted

They have been since before the game was even released. If anything we should have had the ability to vote on what classes we wanted in the game, at the start of the game, or been asked if we wanted all the classes on release. Instead they did what they thought was best for us and released Witch/Wizard, and Tamer. 

They have also yet to address the current classes states that the community has been talking about. 

Ex: Warrior Issues, Sorc Op ect ect ect

[Don't even get me started on the amount of help that their "Customer Support" has been...... apparently they don't value the money people spend on this game enough to provide them with solutions..... at least in my case.]

I don't believe Sorcs are that op. Maybe tone down their damage a little that's all. But they do need to start addressing balancing issues.

Posted (edited)

I don't believe Sorcs are that op. Maybe tone down their damage a little that's all. But they do need to start addressing balancing issues.

My solution would be to buff the other classes [though i have a feeling awakenings are considered the "buff]

Edited by KeenEye
1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh i strongly don't understand their way of thinking. Making a class which only defence is chase iframe... nearly without it ... is it a joke? I made a musa alt, nearly 52 atm, 184 dp, 125 ap and while in pve its fun as hell (lacking some defence cause u can't rly avoid range dmg through chase anymore, but still its fun) in pvp... its a complete garbage ;) 

What's even more "bad" is that i started not trusting devs anymore. Warriors, zerkers had issues for a long time. Many ppl wrote about it for weeks. Nearly nothing happened. Tbh i think they just have the solution ready - awakening. And they dont want to spand cash on balance fixes now. I so hope i'm wrong cause EU/NA are not places where ppl like garbage balance. Ppl tend to quit because of this... this game is so promising but devs fail so much atm that it just hurts. 

For me the situation looks like this. Warrior is great at gameplay, it survives a lot, movement, animation cancelling is great. BUT u rly cant kill anything except maybe bad rangers (im not talking about ppl like oneuproad who are skilled as fk, best geared and so on). So I decided, im gonna make an alt, assasin class which MAY kill something. Hehe, nope - I just mad musa, one more pve farming machine - this time its again good in pve... but dies so fast in pvp :) At least on warrior ppl dont attack me often cause they know its gonna be a long pot fight. But on musa ? hehe on musa u r a one shot machine - but its u who is gonna be one shotted ;) 

I know that in mmo there will never be a balance. But seriously - u just CANT make a balance like this. What the fk is wrong with u devs? Again - making an assasin class without surv mechanic ? 

Posted

i have 110 ap / 132 dp, and warrior damage with 100 ap is more than blader... blader is supposed to be high damage low hp, but the class is bad damage bad hp...

buff damage please... a sorc does 1 shots while blader with same gear barely does 25%

Posted

Tbh the dmg in pve is not that bad. I would say that I do more dmg than my warrior atm. However, I have better gear on my blader (liverto and stuff, only golden yuria on warrior) BUT I die so much faster... as a warrior, from a pve perspective, you can just use 2 skills, block everything, and just DONT die like ever. Taking elites on my warrior is a cake - it was always a cake. I was laughing at ppl at 48 dieing through ogres when i was able to kill them so easy. On a blader I started from a different standpoint - from the start I had nearly best gear equiped. I had to invest some time to learn how to avoid stuff... and its working ok atm. I'm nearly top geared though... take this into consideration. In pvp its a different story, most people r a bit smarter than mobs so u cant avoid their attacks that easy without iframes :) And when they land one cc - u r just dead. Some classes dont even have to land cc to kill you - ranger can 1-3 shot you with a space combo.

If someone have found a new "daum" way to play blader please write about it. I know that players can adapt to changes but here I don't see how we can adapt to it. We are just stripped from all of the defences that we had. How can we defend from attacks now ? Block is gone in miliseconds (not even a joke). In other words as people said b4: blader/plum is a glasscannon without a cannon.

Posted (edited)

Wizards lack mobility? Then how do they manage to chase me down while I spam teleport on my sorc?

A sorc whining about wizards mobility, that's new...Wizard teleport is 7 sec cd, sorc teleport has no cd. If you fail running away from a wizard you're really doing something wrong.

Edited by crazyryoga

Posted

Tbh the dmg in pve is not that bad. I would say that I do more dmg than my warrior atm. However, I have better gear on my blader (liverto and stuff, only golden yuria on warrior) BUT I die so much faster... as a warrior, from a pve perspective, you can just use 2 skills, block everything, and just DONT die like ever. Taking elites on my warrior is a cake - it was always a cake. I was laughing at ppl at 48 dieing through ogres when i was able to kill them so easy. On a blader I started from a different standpoint - from the start I had nearly best gear equiped. I had to invest some time to learn how to avoid stuff... and its working ok atm. I'm nearly top geared though... take this into consideration. In pvp its a different story, most people r a bit smarter than mobs so u cant avoid their attacks that easy without iframes :) And when they land one cc - u r just dead. Some classes dont even have to land cc to kill you - ranger can 1-3 shot you with a space combo.

If someone have found a new "daum" way to play blader please write about it. I know that players can adapt to changes but here I don't see how we can adapt to it. We are just stripped from all of the defences that we had. How can we defend from attacks now ? Block is gone in miliseconds (not even a joke). In other words as people said b4: blader/plum is a glasscannon without a cannon.

I am currently level 55 with Maehwa, on 112AP and 151DP with +15 Accuracy offhand, I got 4 AS and 4 Crit, fairly decent resistances.
I usually start with the Knockback from Charged Stub Arrow, Chase (so I waste my iframe), Blooming: Phantom, Blind Thrust into Backslash, Decapitation, Red Moon: Ascension. I don't know if it is due to a desync problem or it is just a bug with Decapitation (who looks uncancellable right now, not even with chase) but I find really hard to land Red Moon, especially the Hurricanes from Ascension. This combo does a great damage, but most of the time isn't enough to kill the opponent, and after all of these you are completely out of damage moves (the Dragon Bite to Lunar Slash combo is great, but it is impossible to land unless the enemy is knocked down), and you can just parry attacks (just one, cause block sucks) or try to chase around wasting the iframe, hoping you won't get instakilled.  The Red Moon locks you in place so if you miss everyone can CC and kill you. Right now it is hard to compete with other classes.

Posted

I have a feeling that the only reason they released it was due to the amount of complaints they were getting to release the class. As i said before, i would have rather had them delay the game for an entire month, release all the classes at once, and then progress with the game from there. Stagger releasing the classes basically creates the same issue as if you were to release all of the awakenings at different times. Not only this but it sets people who wanted to play the class behind, given they did not add any sort of life skill transfer to the game ect and you have to get all the skillpoints you had already been collecting back on a different character~

The even bigger issue is Daum has failed numerous times to be transparent with anything that they decide to do, and have given the community very little imput on the choices they make prior to making mistakes OR providing adequate compensation for the effects of the choices that they make. 

Staggering class release lets them have a money grab every time they do....

Posted

Staggering class release lets them have a money grab every time they do....

Thought that's what the 30 dollars at the beginning of the game was for, and if that is they case they should have let us choose the classes we wanted at release. 

Posted

Classes are balanced on awakening weapons and Daum is too lazy to "pre-awakening-balance" the classes.

So if you feel underpowered, just wait till the awakening patch, because Musa/Maehwa will get a massive boost.

The same goes for berzerkers, as their (burst) damage is a laugh now. I have read they are considered among the top dps with awakening.

Perfect

it is funny that you say this, but i saw some berserker just wreck a lvl 55 ranger with 150+ dp with their spin and then grab combo..

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8uSo7jxpxU

sure the witch maybe new, but that damage is not laughable

Posted

Until you can fight like this blader, anything you say will be irrelevant.

Posted

I LOVE the Blader - but I also know Daum games - they do not fix classes.

Sorc OP as hell for how long?

Ranger OP as hell for how long?

Beserker and Warrior crying for help for how long?

So why would anyone expect miracles when it comes to the "fixing" the Blader class?

Wishful thinking is all it is.

I so agree with this

Posted

i-frame nerf killed any chance at pvp viability w/o awakening.

Posted (edited)

that is the pre-nerf blader, the blader we wanted!

Edited by Zelkovae

Posted

The thing i dont understand is why we continue to get post awakening patches that are balanced based on us having weapons/skills that are not in the game. It's extremely lazy on Daum's part. 

They nerfed our damage/iframe/ and provided us with the cc immunity patch. It just makes you wonder who the f is over there making these decisions. There is 0 common sense behind the decisions they make. 

They were perfectly capable of launching the class with the pre-awakening patch. 

Instead we are very likely now stuck being irrelevant until awakening in maybe June, just like warriors. 

It is great that Daum have access to content that is already created but the fashion in which they are releasing it is leaving us with a broken game in the interim. 

Posted

The thing i dont understand is why we continue to get post awakening patches that are balanced based on us having weapons/skills that are not in the game. It's extremely lazy on Daum's part. 

They nerfed our damage/iframe/ and provided us with the cc immunity patch. It just makes you wonder who the f is over there making these decisions. There is 0 common sense behind the decisions they make. 

They were perfectly capable of launching the class with the pre-awakening patch. 

Instead we are very likely now stuck being irrelevant until awakening in maybe June, just like warriors. 

It is great that Daum have access to content that is already created but the fashion in which they are releasing it is leaving us with a broken game in the interim. 

even better they were perfectly able to release the patch WITH THE AWAKENING TOO

Posted

My solution would be to buff the other classes [though i have a feeling awakenings are considered the "buff]

I agree 100%! 

Posted

I agree 100%! 

This is the problem. They are releasing classes that are broken with the patches they are releasing because they know they have the fix which is coming in god knows how many months, they expect us to just sit here and wait for it in the interim. 

It is pure laziness on Daum's part. Rather than translating the earlier patches, they are just taking the awakening patch and blanket applying it to all classes now so that it doesnt need to be done in the future. 

Posted

This is the problem. They are releasing classes that are broken with the patches they are releasing because they know they have the fix which is coming in god knows how many months, they expect us to just sit here and wait for it in the interim. 

It is pure laziness on Daum's part. Rather than translating the earlier patches, they are just taking the awakening patch and blanket applying it to all classes now so that it doesnt need to be done in the future. 

Something about Blader/Plums damage doesn't seem right tho.

Posted

Something about Blader/Plums damage doesn't seem right tho.

I agree, but the CM's wont even acknowledge that is the case. 

A simple post saying, "hey we recognize your concerns and are looking into them" would go a long way. Instead their CM team is as useless as their dev team and  they just leave people sitting here wondering wtf is going on. 

Posted (edited)

Holy shit, what an insane fight!

Can Musa's seriously not fight like that anymore, it really seemed back and forth in a good way.

Edited by Farkon

Posted

Damage seems wrong on our character, something isn't working properly for sure.

DP isn't working at all on our character Blader&Plum! Did some test on the Sausan 156 DP & 0 DP they are doing EXACTLY the same damage on my character?!

So yes people can be disapointed LOL