• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The weakest class(from what i play)

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Plum class is by far the weakest class in both PvE and PvP. Why? because as i play many other class and yes i like the class but not the class play style. I play plum to lvl 33 and i start to pvp with my friend his is lvl 52 warrior but he take all his armor and weapon (except for shield) off and he is bare nake vs me plum with yuria weapon plus2 with taritas armor set full+7. I cant even hurt him by a little it took me 20 death just to bring his hp to 30% yes that took alot of death in (Calpheon arena). Plum have a hard time to PvE because of the lack of heal skill there is not a single heal skill for a class that is so weak in defend and hp(if you going to said Plum have the E) than you should go see for yourself how the E work. I spam E for 10 time in a roll and i do not see a single hp heal and it just leave me open for hit from mobs. I spend over 500 huge potion just to get from lvl 31- lvl33 we will be poor soon with this class. Plum is a melee class and yes the block can sometime block but when you block and when u attack after block have a gap time unless you use ur block counter attack which can not be spam and have a 20sec cooldown. Not only bad at PvE out of all the class but also one of the weakest in PvP too can not deal enough damage to break block(when plum block she cant move or attack while other tank can block while move and attack that give plum a huge disvantage in melee combat than Plum go into range and range just cant help it have no mobility no damage and it just cant knock them down because they use block). All the melee class i see warrior have grab which can break block right away without need to break the block consider he is a tank how come he get a skill (grab) that can break block but Plum in the other hand is a weak melee who do damage cant break block unless you try to hit his whole 100%block and while you try to break his block  you leave urself open to the damage he can deal to you while he black your damage put you at a very bad melee combat position. By using blocking you are unable to move and unable to attack and ur counter attack cant break his block while him he can grab and spam you to death interupt ur block. Plum have no future to my view not even in group fight. But there is one thing plum good at and that is Plum can solo boss just like any other class. As boss cant break ur block right away like warrior grab for example, and you can block while waiting for ur red moon to cooldown. That is about all Plum can do. I think I will stop leveling my plum. What do you guy think (I do not want to hear from people who did not play plum and start to complain that she is not weak "at least play to lvl 30 and give me your point of view about this (Plum) class. Lets make it fair to this class this is a very cute class to play but cute is not enough to help ur friend in the game.

Player who have not yet play this class please do not respond I do not like troll who speak up saying random thing so try out the class befor you make your point. Peace

Posted

Dudeee

Learn to hit enter.

5 people like this

Posted

Please more

Posted

That was entertaining to read actually

Posted

funniest thing i read all day lol

Posted

Good information.  I'm going to go delete my character now... ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hmh ... It is like saying a pen is at fault for your bad grammar and spelling errors. (I hope you dont misunderstand my metaphor, because you actually have a bad grammar and many spelling errors) 

PS: Dont you actually play a class to level 50 before judging it? Just saying. It seems the memo didnt reach you. 

Edited by Xery

Posted

Firstly, judging a class at level 33, isn't really that viable.. Sure you can somewhat tell if you like the type of gameplay, but you can in no way tell how solid the class will be later on.

1. You challenge your lv 52 warrior friend with a lv 33, and you are amazed that you can barely sc----- him... With that level difference you will need quite a bit of accuracy to be able to sc----- him, even when he doesn't wear armor.

2. The class has HP skills.  You can heal up with tigerblades for life steal, or with Nemesis Slash granted that you hit an enemy with it. If you spend that much pots, then you aren't playing the class correctly... You are not a tank, move for christ sake!

I am still just getting started with PvP, and sure there are some getting used to... but I believe it is a very viable class. You are offered a wide variety of CCs, just look at the different types of CC you can get just from your basic kicks...

I see potential in the class, and I enjoy playing the class... Sure, it is a bit squishy coming from a valk! But keep moving and you'll be fine!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To master Maehwa you need to know the ins and outs of every skill combo + utilize animation canceling. Accuracy + AS are a must and need to be maxed asap or you will hit like a wet turd.

When plum block she cant move or attack while other tank can block while move and attack that give plum a huge disvantage in melee combat than Plum go into range and range just cant help it have no mobility no damage and it just cant knock them down because they use block.

Whaaaatttt?

i11871824353.gif

Edited by CAKE

Posted

lol

Posted

What do you doing. I have a Maehwa lvl 37 with full grunil +9 and yuria green +10 and bow with accuracy, baris accessoires. I have only used between 8 or 10 potions from the start till now. Actually i grind at abandoned land, and the mobs there fall like flies. I get not even hurt. Maehwa has a lack of aoe attacks but you are fast enough to compensate this. Hit and rush, youre big advantage is that you can easily take out tanky mobs. I think maehwa is a little harder to controll because you have to use combos to develop the fully damage potential. Almost every good attack follows a basic attack you need more timing.

I dont know what are you doing but you doing it wrong. If her gamestyle and combos are to fast for you, stop it and play a slower one.

And lvl 33 vs 52? really? do you ever try to hit mobs 5 lvl above you? you dont even hit them without accuracy gear...

Posted

Your joking right? There is no way your serious with this post. I mean dude come on the april 1th is long passed your a bit late....

Posted (edited)

warriors and valks are a blader and plums natural enemy. they have to be in shit gear compared to you or know nothing about their class for you to win.

Edited by Dephness
1 person likes this

Posted

Only read until OP said that he was level 33 pvping against his friend that's level 52, whatever after was insignificant to me because I didn't want to bother wasting time reading the rest.

Captain Obvious to the rescue with: No kidding, Sherlock. You are level 33 (with minimal skill unlocked to you) against a level 52. What do you expect?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh man...I'm crying here....oh man! :D