• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

☯<Kyoukai> [Edan] R> Lvl 56+ & 400+ AP/DP Node War Focus Members | 18+ Age | Chill | Active | PvP & GvG & Node Wars | TS3 Mandatory | Guild Bosses/Buffs

149 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Hi xD

Posted

Open for recruitment

Open for recruitment

Bumpster

Bumpster

Posted

bump

Posted

Hello

Posted

Currently The New requirement is to be determined right now it's still 56 / 320 though it will be selective through skill =)

Posted

bump

Posted

Does this guild plan to siege again?

Posted

What does Kyoukai mean ? 

Posted

What does Kyoukai mean ? 

Comes from Kara no Kyoukai meaning "The Boundaries of Emptiness"

Posted

Open for Recruitment

R>Open for All Classes Except Tamer & Sorc at the moment 

P.S. Ninja / Kuno are open as well

Posted

Bump coz why not

Posted

bump 

Posted

"The Boundaries of Emptiness"

Posted

booooooooooooop

Posted

buhp

Posted

Why are there so many guilds with weab names on edan? 

Posted

Why are there so many guilds with weab names on edan? 

Excessive gaming & social degenerates in the West tend to watch anime it seems. 
Nothing about this guild makes sense. 

By kyoukai, they probably meant "organisation" 協会; Like as in company, corporation, etc. 
not 教会 church, or 境界 border.
It is a Chinese loan word, I don't understand why they insist on using Japanese readings when so many homonyms exist. 

Then the random Ying & Yang, coming from Daoism, which discourages organisation, strong ambition, aggressive wars, etc.  
Completely contradicts how Kyoukai the guild is organised internally and their aims/objectives. 
I'm not quite sure if they realise that they look like -----ing retards to Japanese people especially. 

At the end of the day, I'm wasting my breathe. What can we honestly expect from people who worship a country because they like their cartoons? little to nothing.  

Posted

Excessive gaming & social degenerates in the West tend to watch anime it seems. Nothing about this guild makes sense. 
By kyoukai, they probably meant "organisation" 協会; Like as in company, corporation, etc. 
It is a Chinese loan word, I don't understand why they insist on using Japanese readings when so many homonyms exist. 

Then the random Ying & Yang, coming from Daoism, which discourages organisation, strong ambition, aggressive wars, etc.  
Completely contradicts how Kyoukai the guild is organised internally and their aims/objectives. 
I'm not quite sure if they realise that they look like -----ing retards to Japanese people especially. 

At the end of the day, I'm wasting my breathe. What can we honestly expect from people who worship a country because they like their cartoons? little to nothing.  

ok man , who killed you that many times from this guild ?

Posted

ok man , who killed you that many times from this guild ?

nobody. barely got killed ever. I barely killed them too. nice try though trying to derail. 

Posted

Excessive gaming & social degenerates in the West tend to watch anime it seems. Nothing about this guild makes sense. 

We chose the Japanese meaning (境界) of Kyoukai because I'm a huge TYPE-MOON fan (Kara no Kyoukai) and not afraid to show it. Unfortunately there are very few anime fans in guild as most joined due to in-game guild reputation, not guild name, but I tried. One can also make the connection between the word "boundary" and "pushing the boundaries of blah blah blah" but that's besides the point :)

The ying & yang icon is a throwback reference to a different guild our guild leader used to lead in a different game (named "YinYang"). Has no relationship to the guild name and was not chosen for any serious reason but rather just for fun. Just like how this game should be played: for fun.

~Desiree

1 person likes this

Posted

is this the same keripo in fate grand order?

Posted

is this the same keripo in fate grand order?

Hi.

Posted

o7

have a bump

Posted

BoOoOoOoOoOoP