• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Impossible to upgrade Liverto

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Buy Liverto > fail 51 times the upgrade from +9 to +10 > die
(oh i forgot: repair durability with Memory Fragment 250k each, and destroy a PRI: Witch Earring meanwhile)

What's the chance of upgrading this s**t? 1%? 

Posted

Welcome to rng friend. 

Try not to let it get you down :) 

just go slow and steady. 

Also watch some videos about fail stacks. Treat them like a resource and not a negative thing. 

51 stacks is pretty dope :) 

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah now i must pay AGAIN 25ml silver to repair this item, i think i'm going to quit :( :( :( 
I'm so depressed right now, this is not RNG.. this is madness

Posted

i am having the same issue with my grunil gloves, mind you i dont need mem frags.

but 10-11 18 fails, then 25 fails after i used the 18 on another item.

would have cost me 9 to force but it cost me 43 and i still havent upgraded the gloves lol.

RNG and video games hates me, pretty sure i will just sell them and buy + 15s if i see any for sale.

Posted (edited)

Maybe is some kind of bug.. I started upgrading this item at +15 failstacks.. success rate should be at least 35% with this failstack bonus

Edited by Rogas

Posted

Yeah now i must pay AGAIN 25ml silver to repair this item, i think i'm going to quit :( :( :( 
I'm so depressed right now, this is not RNG.. this is madness

Don't quit just learn from your mistakes. Like when you got to 25+ stacks you should have made a mother character to enhance with. 

What at I do is upgrade my cheapest item (grunil shoes) 

then when I get like 15 stacks I'll try a couple times on my liverto. Just enough that I can repair. 

i am having the same issue with my grunil gloves, mind you i dont need mem frags.

but 10-11 18 fails, then 25 fails after i used the 18 on another item.

would have cost me 9 to force but it cost me 43 and i still havent upgraded the gloves lol.

RNG and video games hates me, pretty sure i will just sell them and buy + 15s if i see any for sale.

another good route to go is buying +15 if you have the patients 

1 person likes this

Posted

Using fail stacks it's not hard. At +14 with only using ~70 Fragments. Even then I feel like I could've gotten away with less if I used a few more failstacks. Also, I swear the "Pri Duo... What?" Title helps with success. 

Posted

Speaking personally since I got my Liverto I have only done force enchantments, but it should be noted I have terrible luck for this type of thing and going from 11 to 12 on my Yuria failed 30 times.

6 people like this

Posted

Dont get why ppl post all time their fails. Its not like there would be a safe enchantment.

It's always your choice if you continue the gamble game or not. Mostly you get your upgrade. Now stop cry about RNG even more if you can avoid it. 

My advice. Enchant til you you hit the force cost. Then do a save and continue with the fails agin to the force coast. 

Posted

personally i plan to build fail stacks with white items and armor stones after i finish my armor to all +15, then gamble my way up the liverto with those fail stacks in place.

once i am going for +15 i might just do the force enchant and then all i have to worry about is that final repair back to a usuable state and just repair it more once i think.

It depends on how lucky i feel while doing the force enchant process if i want to do it or not on the +15 or not.

I do have a 44 fail stack saved on an alt tho so i might try that a few times on the final round for +15.

Posted

personally i plan to build fail stacks with white items and armor stones after i finish my armor to all +15, then gamble my way up the liverto with those fail stacks in place.

once i am going for +15 i might just do the force enchant and then all i have to worry about is that final repair back to a usuable state and just repair it more once i think.

It depends on how lucky i feel while doing the force enchant process if i want to do it or not on the +15 or not.

I do have a 44 fail stack saved on an alt tho so i might try that a few times on the final round for +15.

save 44, for when+20

Posted (edited)

save 44, for when+20

maybe, depends on how impatient i am with the liverto, its just sitting in my Altinova storage waiting on me to finish my armor, also depends on my other failstack building efforts.

Edited by WildAce

Posted (edited)

Speaking personally since I got my Liverto I have only done force enchantments, but it should be noted I have terrible luck for this type of thing and going from 11 to 12 on my Yuria failed 30 times.

30 times... Jouska you should have known better and saved those stacks for your jewelry. Much disappoint :P 

I've always force enchanted everything I could. Simply because I like to have a "goal". I know for a fact that I'm going to get the enchant and I'd rather have a set number than have to risk it and never know what I'm aiming for. (God help me when +16 is available.) At least you were lucky enough to get a liverto :D 

Edited by Tansie

Posted

If you sense that RNG hates you, don't keep trying it and just force. Gamblers mentality is that you're going to get a success soon since you've had so many failures. Don't think like that and just force it.

2 people like this

Posted

I haven't been able to get a failstack higher than +4 since I got my Liverto. Everything single thing upgrades instantly, DUO jewellery for days,  now that I want to fail haha.

So my Liverto is stuck at +10 in my bank, since I cant build stacks to try for higher. How can the game just magically know your goal and do it's best to sabotage lol?

Posted

Buy Liverto > fail 51 times the upgrade from +9 to +10 > die
(oh i forgot: repair durability with Memory Fragment 250k each, and destroy a PRI: Witch Earring meanwhile)

What's the chance of upgrading this s**t? 1%? 

so far, I have spent 65mil trying on mine. It is up to 21durability and +12 I have 22 failstacks. Gonna have to force to 13, and 14 then use the stacks for 15

1 person likes this

Posted

Aw, poor baby. Here, have a kiss from your litte fangirl! cici24.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

You need to make failstacks on another piece of shitty gear....why the heck would you ever force a Liverto

Posted

I would just like to be able to buy a danm liverto staf. ...They are gone before it's even posted.  Is it bots ???

@@CM_Jouska really wish we could buy from friends our guildmates. Is it bots buying the stuff so fast??

Posted

dpZD3Bb.jpg

60 faill stack ;)

2 people like this

Posted

I would just like to be able to buy a danm liverto staf. ...They are gone before it's even posted.  Is it bots ???

@@CM_Jouska really wish we could buy from friends our guildmates. Is it bots buying the stuff so fast??

I'm not jouska but I'm fairly certain he has described the reason before, it uses a bid function. Which has an rng element. Of you win the roll you can buy it otherwise you have to wait for the bid timer to wear off, then it is first come first serve.

Posted

dpZD3Bb.jpg

60 faill stack ;)

Reduced by 100....
Wouldn't that break it?

Posted

I'm not jouska but I'm fairly certain he has described the reason before, it uses a bid function. Which has an rng element. Of you win the roll you can buy it otherwise you have to wait for the bid timer to wear off, then it is first come first serve.

:( 

Posted

Reduced by 100....Wouldn't that break it?

You just can't use it until you repair it.

Posted

:( 

yea.... i tried only 10 times before i got lucky and killed rednose and he gived me bundle.

1 person likes this