• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

We have hackers and people did take adventage about it. What we need to do now is...

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone. We have hackers in black desert online. Some of them are hide, and some others are starting to show in public killing everyone using endless ultimate skill.

A lot of people in the server Croxus has been reporting this all day. We have been able to identify 2 of the hackers.

The hacker called *A* confess in the channel chat that he did kill all the people that was killing the boss Kzarka so  only one guy could get all the loots. He got 4 kzarka weapons.

He also killed us using the ultimate skill of the witch without cd all time. He came after we killed a guy called *B* and told us that he was send to kill us all.

This is not a post reporting this situation. This is a post about what are we going to do with the hackers and with the people that are taking adventaje of it too.

All hackers should be baned and also those that did take adventaje. Please GM act fast becouse this is destroying your amazing game.

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure this was already reported today and the thread was locked with the typical hollow reply. 

The guy had a video and I think one of the names u mention was in it killing someone. So it's already known. Shame they are still at work hours later.

Though it could be someone else with a similar name :) Lots of these guys around so I prolly got it mixed up.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Look at the right-bottom chat, he's the hacker, he killed all of us spamming one ability, I used V, and the he spammed the teleport and continue spamming the same ability to kill me, and all the ppl arround sausan.

2016-04-26_1140424753.JPG

2016-04-26_1140439837.JPG

Posted

Pretty sure this was already reported today and the thread was locked with the typical hollow reply. 

The guy had a video and I think one of the names u mention was in it killing someone. So it's already known. Shame they are still at work hours later.

I made this post becouse i want to know what are the GM are going to do to solve all the problems that those hackers created. Like helping people get 4 Kzarka weapons and also stealing exp. Thx for the answers Luciferia if you can post the video.

Posted

I made this post becouse i want to know what are the GM are going to do to solve all the problems that those hackers created. Like helping people get 4 Kzarka weapons and also stealing exp. Thx for the answers Luciferia if you can post the video.

They don't discuss those things, it is not your right to know how they discipline people.

Posted

they need a encryption key from client to server and back , change the encryption every month , 

Posted

they need a encryption key from client to server and back , change the encryption every month , 

you have no idea what you are talking about, please stop making yourself look stupid.

Posted

File a  report, do not post this stuff on the forums, it takes them some time to deal with it.

Literally nothing can be done about it here, the staff that watches the forums aren't the ones who do in game bans and such.

P.S. the forum rules are sticked to the top of every page of the forums, it may suit you to read and understand them.

Posted

Maybe try insult sword fighting; being Guybrush Threepwood and all :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i know exactly what i am talking about 

you have no idea what you are talking about, please stop making yourself look stupid.

Let say for instance , the client tell the server that they want to cast some super-spell on a creature,  then let the server resolve the action and then add the XP when the creature is dead. The clients should be thin, dumb, terminals that can send and receive commands

do you even know the slightest about how this game works 

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

They don't discuss those things, it is not your right to know how they discipline people.

probably a 12hours ban trolololol theyre useless when it comes to ban exploiters. all of grind is still there all of redface ? all of black. etc.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Seems to be always the same guys causing all the issues with these exploits.

Edited by Tillerzz

Posted (edited)

Not locked?
Did Jouska lose his internet connection again?
1438150566671.jpg

Edited by Yablo
1 person likes this

Posted

he is also an Human, and humans can make errors.. Why we not play along with that this Lock is just invisible for us? :)

Posted

Maybe Jouska babe is not feeling well ...He seems slightly snappy the past couple of days :(.

Posted

Yup, these guys are causing a shit storm in general chat, fix it DAUM!! Also will they ever get a customer service team? My ticket is 4 weeks old with no reply...

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. We have hackers in black desert online. Some of them are hide, and some others are starting to show in public killing everyone using endless ultimate skill.

A lot of people in the server Croxus has been reporting this all day. We have been able to identify 2 of the hackers: Arcen and Senpaiplz.

The hacker called Arcen confess in the channel chat that he did kill all the people that was killing the boss Kzarka so  only one guy could get all the loots. He got 4 kzarka weapons.

He also killed us using the ultimate skill of the witch without cd all time. He came after we killed a guy called Pbs and told us that he was send to kill us all.

This is not a post reporting this situation. This is a post about what are we going to do with the hackers and with the people that are taking adventaje of it too.

All hackers should be baned and also those that did take adventaje. Please GM act fast becouse this is destroying your amazing game.

Name shaming is against the forum rules.

Complaining about people breaking the rules while breaking the rules is more stupid then any hacker kid.

Edited by Faustus

Posted

Name shaming is against the forum rules.
Complaining about people breaking the rules while breaking the rules is more stupid then any hacker kid.

Where's the downvote button

Posted

probably a 12hours ban trolololol theyre useless when it comes to ban exploiters. all of grind is still there all of redface ? all of black. etc.

I think redface nothing even happened.

Posted

I think redface nothing even happened.

They sure haven't said anything if they did.

Posted

Hope you guys are recording stuff.

Use follow if you don't.

https://obsproject.com/

Also screenshots of their claims.

Posted

They sure haven't said anything if they did.

I'm sure someone would have noticed that Redface would be significantly smaller if players got banned.

1 person likes this

Posted

The lock was delayed because I wanted to add another message ;)

We take these matters seriously, and any case that is submitted with evidence will be reviewed and if the claims are confirmed action will be taken.  I strongly encourage anyone with information about those who hack/cheat/bot take the time to report it so we can take the proper steps to eliminate the problem.

4 people like this