• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

just lost 8 million in gems at zarka

35 posts in this topic

Posted

this is not a complain thread.

apparently, 177 defense is not enough.

remove gear? i say bad game design.

guys, just wait until your level X.00 and remove your gear. only good solution atm.

good luck.

6 people like this

Posted

Crap game design !!

Posted

the field boss are for the people +20 gear in melee class, just range (witch, wizard and ranger) have luck for weapons, i dont do this boss anymore

Posted

I made a full set of taritas +15 and put green gems in it and use that for bosses. Some times i don't  get 1 shot but if i lose gems i am not phased 😄

Posted

Get a second gear for field bosses. Theres tonnes of guides saying this as its just stupid and expensive not to.

alternativly lvl a ranger/wiz and enjoy the weps xP

Posted

Armor is not everything. Some times you have to dodge and use potions as well. I always hated bosses who can kill in one hit, but for some reason devs think that is the way to go. Bosses are a money sink. Especially when they need 200+ players to kill it. Think of all the potions drank, armor repairs and tears people use for respawning. That is why these bosses are so strong. :)

Posted

guys, just wait until your level X.00 and remove your gear. only good solution atm.

good luck.

You are complaining.

Still, you are right. needing to remove your good gear for doing the hardest content of a game is terrible design.

Posted

Havent used gems since hitting lvl50
I just broke them all fighting world bosses and I'm not gonna replace them anytime soon.
Gems are for plebs anyway

1 person likes this

Posted

Havent used gems since hitting lvl50
I just broke them all fighting world bosses and I'm not gonna replace them anytime soon.

I only use a Viper in the gloves for to get to +5 Casting Speed, since I get one or two Vipers from nearly every field boss for some reason it's not a problem :D And also they rarely break.

Posted

Play nude or gtfo that's how melees roll in this game and yes this really bad game design.

Posted

because this game has traditional tanking and healing?

not bad game design, bad player. 

Dodge boss attack.

2 people like this

Posted

the field boss are for the people +20 gear in melee class, just range (witch, wizard and ranger) have luck for weapons, i dont do this boss anymore

No it's not. It's terrible design. Please provide a source before spreading nonsense.

Posted (edited)

the hardest content is pvp. Second its just standing pew pew'ing, nothing else. Hide behind pilar once in a while.  This time GIT GUT rly applies. I play with 149 dp and barely die ever at zarka.

Also you dont need to dps it down, just tag it and hope you get in the random drop bracket

Edited by MoZex

Posted

because this game has traditional tanking and healing?

not bad game design, bad player. 

Dodge boss attack.

well said.

Posted (edited)

No it's not. It's terrible design. Please provide a source before spreading nonsense.

Well, the only time i tried a field boss, that guy ( the mud boss thing ) have huge one shoot AoE attack without any real noticing animation - cast time & so.

He sometime do some attack, in a fraction of sec, lets tell me, its humanly impossible to avoid

Yes, this is a crap design. PA did really nice thing for their game, but their boss gameplay design are the worse i ever saw in my gaming life.

ALL single game in the world with a correct boss design grant noticiable patern, so "attack cast time" so way to avoid / parry / block all attack, no speaking of CC ability

Edited by woots

Posted

Lol.

Posted (edited)

Well, the only time i tried a field boss, that guy ( the mud boss thing ) have huge one shoot AoE attack without any real noticing animation - cast time & so.

He sometime do some attack, in a fraction of sec, lets tell me, its humanly impossible to avoid

Yes, this is a crap design. PA did really nice thing for their game, but their boss gameplay design are the worse i ever saw in my gaming life.

ALL single game in the world with a correct boss design grant noticiable patern, so "attack cast time" so way to avoid / parry / block all attack, no speaking of CC ability

Mudster Rubs his belly sort of and burrows underground before his one shot aoe.

Again, not bad game design.

Bad Player.

There are games out there however that provide you with add-ons that scream out mechanics for you. Maybe try one of those.

Edited by Sephyz
1 person likes this

Posted

As a Ranger Kzarka could only "1 hit" me with his arm sweep, because it hit me 3 times in a row and this was in Grunil +11 gear (armor +12), anything else pretty much tickles only. You're doing something wrong with your 177 DP.

Posted

good luck.

taps-of-the-week-20150307-30.gif

Posted

good luck.

Yeah remove world bosses since they were not intended... . Kzarka is top weapon supposed to be rare. Well known u invest in killing him. And drops other then the weapon are a small compensation for lost gear and xp. Should indeed just remove ur armor cause it's intended to be farmed with end game KR armor.

Research and not go blindly charging in and hope for the best RNG outcome possible... Powerfull concept, should do it sometime. Thats why I don't go for kzarka yet. Much more to tweak and easier to get.

Game design on itself is not broken. I agree we shouldnt have this content (yet).

Posted

Get a second gear for field bosses. Theres tonnes of guides saying this as its just stupid and expensive not to.

alternativly lvl a ranger/wiz and enjoy the weps xP

Ohhhh thats a good idea when I finally get to 50, I'll have to remember this, thank you.

Posted

Maybe you should just git gud.

Posted (edited)

git gud doesn't really apply here since some of you are saying that you "rarely" die at zarka. this means there was a chance you could of lost gems on death. and I highly doubt you are playing with gems of any real value.

Edited by forksheepclouds

Posted (edited)

good luck.

Go do red nose world boss as a melee, then tell me how it went.

Edited by Demyon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Go do red nose world boss as a melee, then tell me how it went.

wut

anyhow, my frame rate drops quite a bit at zarka even with a gtx 980, so maybe I should "git gud" with my pc also?

perhaps daum wants us to play with the lowest graphics?

Edited by forksheepclouds

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0