• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kzarka weapon +15 for 150Mk

29 posts in this topic

Posted

what do u think about one Kzarka weapon +15 for 150Mk is worth or not ?

Posted (edited)

ofc, top weapon ing if u can afford it, get it, weapon alone costs around 100mil, 50mil for +15 doesnt seem like much.

Once Valencia update comes in for good, we'll have new world boss, Red Dragon - he will drop Nouver Off-hand weapon/shield and along with Kzarka they will form a set (set bonus).

Edited by QuakuTM

Posted

ofc, top weapon ing if u can afford it, get it, weapon alone costs around 100mil, 50mil for +15 doesnt seem like much.

Once Valencia update comes in for good, we'll have new world boss, Red Dragon - he will drop Nouver Off-hand weapon/shield and along with Kzarka they will form a set (set bonus).

Yep but in like 2 month u think the price will decrease so hard ?

Posted

Boss weapons don't offer a set effect. The 10% resistance is coming from the Nouver offhand alone, no need for a Kzarka weapon.

Posted

Boss weapons don't offer a set effect. The 10% resistance is coming from the Nouver offhand alone, no need for a Kzarka weapon.

This was the impression I had.

Posted (edited)

Liverto + nouver doesn't give a set bonus ? didn't find any info on item description about this bonus

or is it because of the same rarity that is applied, both are gold

Edited by casinca

Posted (edited)

Also keep in mind that there is no difference in ANY of the "Boss" Weapons AP, it comes down to the Bonus you want.

People will try and tell you that there are hidden stats that are different for AC or whatever, these people have no proof and are stuck in the "Typical MMO Theme park gear design mentality" that because it came out "after" it's better.

Liverto +3 Crit

Kzarka +3 Attack/Cast speed

It's arguable that attack speed is "better", but in the end they equalize out.

And before you people start flaming me, go look at the stats, rarity aside (and there is no proof that rarity for "boss gear" has any other effects other then their stated effects), opinions have no weight, hidden stats if they exist are hidden and NO ONE has any proof what they are.

So, in the end it comes down to which bonus you want, and cost if you buy it.

Edited by Dakit
2 people like this

Posted

Also keep in mind that there is no difference in ANY of the "Boss" Weapons AP, it comes down to the Bonus you want.

People will try and tell you that there are hidden stats that are different for AC or whatever, these people have no proof and are stuck in the "Typical MMO Theme park gear design mentality" that because it came out "after" it's better.

Liverto +3 Crit

so they are both good and are equal in the end nice info 

Posted

Liverto +3 Crit

Thanks you have been wondering about this, and well for me that means im going liverto then either can give me a total 5/5 attack speed/crit hit, but I will have to do less regemming of my other stuff to do it with liverto then (playing Tamer)

Posted

Liverto +3 Crit

And before you people start flaming me, go look at the stats, rarity aside (and there is no proof that rarity for "boss gear" has any other effects other then their stated effects), opinions have no weight, hidden stats if they exist are hidden and NO ONE has any proof what they are.

You have no proof either.

And Yellow > Blue.

Makes no sense that a blue item that you can get almost everywhere ( especially once they implement the black seals ) would equal to a weapon that you can only obtain from Kzarka.

If it wasn't better, it wouldn't be harder to get, and it wouldn't be more expensive. People wouldn't even bother buying it if this was the case.

No proof, but its logical. And koreans made tests.

Posted

Lol very little about this game is logical. I would not bank on "it makes sense!" at all. What would make sense is to have the yellow item that's harder to get be visibly better. Why would you make it better and then hide it from players? 

Nothing about the gear in this game makes any sense. Logic will get you nowhere. 

Posted (edited)

And Yellow > Blue.

Makes no sense that a blue item that you can get almost everywhere ( especially once they implement the black seals ) would equal to a weapon that you can only obtain from Kzarka.

If it wasn't better, it wouldn't be harder to get, and it wouldn't be more expensive. People wouldn't even bother buying it if this was the case.

By that logic a Ultimate Yuria should also be better than Liverto? since that is yellow as well and depending on your luck can be just as hard to get as a liverto, so please DO SHOW SOME PROOF, I yet to have seen any

Edited by GummiBear

Posted

what end?

Posted (edited)

And Yellow > Blue.

I do have proof, I can see the things I'm talking about, hidden stats are hidden so talking about them means nothing until we have data on them.

you are stuck in the gear design from other games, ther is NO difference between blue yellow for boss drops, you are guessing there is because YOU want there to be, but with the absence of proof you must default to none.

The Koreans tests are so full of wholes (same as NA/EU/RU/JP) it's ridiculous, everyone is guessing, go find them, then translate them, they guess just as much as you do.  In the end you can only test what you know, not what you assume, this game has so much RNG it's amazing it holds together.

What it comes down to is you want to see colors and stats like you would if you where playing a typical theme park mmo, and you cannot get past it, so you say this "HAS" to mean this because that's what I'm used to, etc.

You can believe what you want, I'm obviously not going to convince you...

If you actually looked at all the gear by type and analyzed their stats the game is extremely horizontal as far as gearing is concerned, their are a few tiers yes, startish gear, standard gear, and boss gear.

However, once you enhance it you get huge gear discrepancies, comparing +x to +y, but once everything is +x then it's relatively horizontal again, even at +20 ALL the gear is much closer to equal even boss gear, then at +15.  The problem is that there is a huge difference between +15 and +20, so much that  it's game breaking.

Edited by Dakit

Posted

Only if you have nothing better to spend your money on.

tldr liverto with 5 ap gem = green yuria in terms of damage on human targets.

Kzarka also has same AP ads liverto...

I have a maxed ultimate yuria. I have a +13 kzarka sitting in my bank until i have the memory fragments and stones to finish it.

I wish I had bought a ogre ring and pri accessories instead. Would have given me a flat 10 AP increase vs. this weapon that will be marginally better.

Posted

not really, Kzarka give more ACC and Scale more AP when enchance after +15 than a liverto (+16/+20)

Posted

not really, Kzarka give more ACC and Scale more AP when enchance after +15 than a liverto (+16/+20)

uhm... no. a +17 liverto has the same AP as a +17 kzarka. They scale exacly the same way up to +20

Also there have been accuracy tests done with a +17 liverto and +17 kzarka and there was a 0.5% difference in accuracy. This little difference can be just because of RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that Kzarka gives more accuracy, that is a guess and a bad one at that. The AP scaling is also incorrect, please stop spreading missinformation

Edited by Dakit
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Set effect is accuracy from what was told

Edited by Shiki

Posted

By that logic a Ultimate Yuria should also be better than Liverto? since that is yellow as well and depending on your luck can be just as hard to get as a liverto, so please DO SHOW SOME PROOF, I yet to have seen any

Liverto is a rare item. Yuria can be obtained from npc and lots of mobs. Yuria is not a rare item no matter if you upgrade it to yellow.

If i can google, you can google too i believe. But i don't like those inven korean tests. Google translator is garbage. And i nowhere said they are right or 100% accurate. all i said other people say otherwise about kzarka vs liverto. Its up to you who you believe, but you won't find it out unless you test it out yourself.

There are also topics about liverto vs yuria on this forum. And some people showed some wierd test results. They said they dealt more dmg with yuria.

When i switched from +15 yuria to +13 kzarka on KR the difference was already huge.

So don't believe anything you read or see on the forum. Your best bet is to test out everything your self, then decide. I do the same.

snip

You see things, koreans see things. you say things, koreans say things.

Still no proof from either side, just words. Proof will not exist for this thing unless PA decides to reveal the stupid hidden stats. Because it doesn't matter what you write, no one will believe you unless you provide any visual proof.

Once i get a Kzarka i will see my self and compare them.

Set effect is accuracy from what was told

its false. The item nowhere says "set effect". It says Item Effect and Enhancement Effect

Posted (edited)

Liverto is a rare item. Yuria can be obtained from npc and lots of mobs. Yuria is not a rare item no matter if you upgrade it to yellow.

If i can google, you can google too i believe. But i don't like those inven korean tests. Google translator is garbage. And i nowhere said they are right or 100% accurate. all i said other people say otherwise about kzarka vs liverto. Its up to you who you believe, but you won't find it out unless you test it out yourself.

There are also topics about liverto vs yuria on this forum. And some people showed some wierd test results. They said they dealt more dmg with yuria.

When i switched from +15 yuria to +13 kzarka on KR the difference was already huge.

So don't believe anything you read or see on the forum. Your best bet is to test out everything your self, then decide. I do the same.

Still no proof from either side, just words. Proof will not exist for this thing unless PA decides to reveal the stupid hidden stats. Because it doesn't matter what you write, no one will believe you unless you provide any visual proof.

its false. The item nowhere says "set effect". It says Item Effect and Enhancement Effect

You realize the reason people say they are the same is because you can actually tell by datamining it? I don't have the sheet saved but I am sure you will come upon it if you search around. Both have the same raw scaling values. They are exactly the same.

Edited by Velsed

Posted (edited)

Yellow Yuria is just as rare as a Liverto, probably more so, if you ever tried to make one you would know that.

The difference in the +15 Yuia and +13 kzarka is minimal (if attacking humans), the +3 attack speed should be noticeable if you had +0 on the Yuria build, but if you had +3 attack speed from another source (crystals) and used the Yuria you would see no real difference between the +15 Yuria and the +13 Kzarka, in fact the Yuria would probably perform slightly better, even at +15 Kzarka.

But people will see what they want to see.

Your missing the point on the proof, i'm saying that my information is based on the proof that we (everyone) can see and test, I don't use hidden stats as they are hidden and i don't see any real differences from the supposed hidden stats that I can say are from them.  My proof as you say is still better then assumptions and guesses that you are using as your rebuttal.

Edited by Dakit
1 person likes this

Posted

lol guys yuo all so wrong im playing on kr server and can tell you tat Liverto have much more dmg on +16-20 and more aacurasi and kzarka have same stas like Livero but hidden atack boost more 25%

Yria a trash wepon for nubs on Korean an Ru servers sorry

Posted (edited)

Only if you have nothing better to spend your money on.

tldr liverto with 5 ap gem = green yuria in terms of damage on human targets.

Kzarka also has same AP ads liverto...

I have a maxed ultimate yuria. I have a +13 kzarka sitting in my bank until i have the memory fragments and stones to finish it.

I wish I had bought a ogre ring and pri accessories instead. Would have given me a flat 10 AP increase vs. this weapon that will be marginally better.

Dammmn you have a kzarka. I'm jelly. What class are you? I pretty much have all the other BiS, liverto +15, ogre ring, tree belt, 2 duo marks, 2 pri witch's earrings. Well BiS, some default, some upgraded as you can see. Have 150 AP. BUT I WANT A KZARKA SO BADLY. And I want to drop it myself like I did with everything above (except for 4-5 marks, some or all of these of them in exchange for livertos that I sold, so I feel like I'm getting money to roughly even the cost out, to help me with getting 2 duos).

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted (edited)

Dammmn you have a kzarka. I'm jelly. What class are you? I pretty much have all the other BiS, liverto +15, ogre ring, tree belt, 2 duo marks, 2 pro witch's earrings. Well BiS, some default, some upgraded as you can see. Have 150 AP. BUT I WANT A KZARKA SO BADLY. And I want to drop it myself like I did with everything above (except for 4-5 marks or so to help with getting 2 duos).

Sorc. I've only done 8 kzarkas. I get drops everytime, but never bundle. I bought this off the market. I was going to buy a ogre ring, but none had been available. My finger got itchy when I saw it pop up. 

Ironically, the day after, 3 ogre ring were posted.

Edited by Ilst

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0