• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[PETITION] Remove energy cost for jobs

178 posts in this topic

Posted

hi

i hope all will sign this petiton,most we will be to ask more chance to work.

the reason for this Petiton is simple, on KR server job dont cost any energy (processing, etc....), we know mmo are always made primarely for korean players and for their mmo's law country, that's why the AFK gameplay is always put in priority on all mmorpg for korean player, that's why example bot are allowed on wow korean server, etc....coz they paid to play always, and they can't play more than few hours per day, all the rest of time they need to play AFK.

But why us in Europe/NA we should have different game systems mechanic than on korean servers, we shouldn't.

the cost of energy for processing and doing all jobs MUST BE REMOVED, on your server, that's all.

Why they added this system for your server, to make more money with cash shop when there will be soon cash shop item to refill energy.

They dont need this to make more money, they making enought money by selling the game and with the cash shop items already.

One excuses thay said why adding this system in EUR/NA server was for the economy ingame....no comment.

So EUR/NA players WAKE UP and all ask to remove this supid energy cost system for jobs, there must be NO DIFFERENCE between EUR/NA and KR server except the update content.

9 people like this

Posted

I vote no please keep it.

38 people like this

Posted

Yeah...no.

Posted

I'd love to see the energy cost for processing disappear as it severely limits crafting abilities.  That being said:  "...there must be NO DIFFERENCE between EUR/NA and KR server except the update content."

Don't agree with that.  I don't want the P2W items, account wide PvP, etc.  I WOULD like some things they have yes but not everything.

2 people like this

Posted

I vote no too, more jobs lvl you take less energy you'll spend in it.

If they would change something, i'd rather no cost for beginner recipe if Artisan, no cost for Apprentice if Guru.

2 people like this

Posted

Crazy talk. :/

Posted

it's funny like people always think everybody want what they want.

Posted

Why they added this system for your server, to make more money with cash shop when there will be soon cash shop item to refill energy.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Energy pots are in the other version's cash shop and were explicitly removed from ours. This is completely false and only highlights you're not paying attention to this server and the staff that runs it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably should be petitioning for them to remove the 20% market tax that other regions can remove by subscribing/getting premium (cash shop).

We are B2P but still have the 20% extra tax that we can't remove because we have no sub/premium option.

Posted

and No for the remove of tax as will be part of the pvp system once implemented. (i honestly don't care what other region do but pay to remove tax seem a little P2W for me not a very P2W but still i don't like the idea to pay for advantage and 20% is more then i dare to consider insignificant)

please stop trying to change a game since i play (early access) the only thing i requested is a better way to organize storage in the city as now it get messy since you cannot divide stuff in folder and it automatically fill up empty box not like the personal bag

other then that really let them figure out best change to do with the REAL data they gather what you think is right it's probably not

Posted

hi

i hope all will sign this petiton,most we will be to ask more chance to work.

the reason for this Petiton is simple, on KR server job dont cost any energy (processing, etc....), we know mmo are always made primarely for korean players and for their mmo's law country, that's why the AFK gameplay is always put in priority on all mmorpg for korean player, that's why example bot are allowed on wow korean server, etc....coz they paid to play always, and they can't play more than few hours per day, all the rest of time they need to play AFK.

But why us in Europe/NA we should have different game systems mechanic than on korean servers, we shouldn't.

the cost of energy for processing and doing all jobs MUST BE REMOVED, on your server, that's all.

They dont need this to make more money, they making enought money by selling the game and with the cash shop items already.

One excuses thay said why adding this system in EUR/NA server was for the economy ingame....no comment.

So EUR/NA players WAKE UP and all ask to remove this supid energy cost system for jobs, there must be NO DIFFERENCE between EUR/NA and KR server except the update content.

No it would ruin the economy, as bad as it may be this would just make it worse. 

1 person likes this

Posted

All Professions and thus most crafting would become meaningless if you didn't have to spend your energy wisely to progress in them

2 people like this

Posted

All Professions and thus most crafting would become meaningless if you didn't have to spend your energy wisely to progress in them

I wonder why people don't get it everything that is free (no cost of some sort or dirty cheap, where cost make absolutely no difference) it's meaningless

because everybody can do it as much as they want so there is no real need for it anymore

is such a basic concept of society and so many people still don't get it is astonishing 

Posted

No

Posted (edited)

and No for the remove of tax as will be part of the pvp system once implemented. (i honestly don't care what other region do but pay to remove tax seem a little P2W for me not a very P2W but still i don't like the idea to pay for advantage and 20% is more then i dare to consider insignificant)

please stop trying to change a game since i play (early access) the only thing i requested is a better way to organize storage in the city as now it get messy since you cannot divide stuff in folder and it automatically fill up empty box not like the personal bag

other then that really let them figure out best change to do with the REAL data they gather what you think is right it's probably not

The only part of the tax that's for PvP is the built in 5%

Marketplace taxes are broken into parts

1. 10% base tax

2. 20% Sub/Premium tax

3. 5% Guild tax

TOTAL 35% + small silver listing fee.

That 20% in other versions is not P2W it's a perk for sub/premium account, we don't have the option to remove it, but still have the tax.  There should be a way to remove it either by simply removing it or by some in game means.

My original point was that the extra tax is more worth petitioning then the energy usage.  If we where going to change energy I would rather see faster regeneration on and offline.

Edited by Dakit
1 person likes this

Posted

I vote no on removing energy costs.

Posted (edited)

if they remove energy for professions then whats the -----ing point to get energy ? to get knowledge ? system is good like that, it avoids abuse and inflating prices. Use your brain dude, you cant figure it out that by yourself ?...

seriously people nowadays...

Edited by casinca

Posted

remove silver from the game is always a good thing in first place because once there is inflation u can never go back in a videogame so starting with high tax is always a good idea and after 6 - 12 month you analyze data and ammount of money created and fix tax if needed

remove just because your hunch or because other economy (with an incredible smaller number of player) do different is illogical

i still don't get why people think is okey to say stuff without having any real data under hands

Posted

No.

Perhaps we can remove the cost of processing later on, but that was intended as a catch-up mechanism in KR (IIRC) which we don't need yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

No.

However... "failed to process" needs to go. Today.

This serves absolutely no purpose (you will never loose any mats if you fail) but to waste even more time. Do they have that in KR? I guess I does make some sense to slow ppl down a little - if there is no "delay" otherwise. But we have the best delay one can get... energy. Sooner or later you will run out.

Pick one or the other - but not both!

Posted

Remove the energy cost for gathering How much energy does it take to pluck a daisy? IRL I can pick a thousand without getting tired. In BDO I can pluck 20 and I need an hour rest at least.

Posted

Here's my thoughts i played korea yes crafting was too easy sure i agree no energy on crafting makes the market flooded with shit and people can' t make money much like it is already. But they need to get rid of energy from processing, and like someone else mentioned get rid of the stupid failed to do whatever task just process the shit fast and be done with it.

Posted

No!

so please...

703.thumb.jpg.1cd539278bd23195c2fc6d1ac6

Posted (edited)

hey op, when they add energy refills in the cashshop in the future, you can laugh at everybody! 

Here's my thoughts i played korea yes crafting was too easy sure i agree no energy on crafting makes the market flooded with shit and people can' t make money much like it is already. But they need to get rid of energy from processing, and like someone else mentioned get rid of the stupid failed to do whatever task just process the shit fast and be done with it.

i agree, it's just a super time sink, and how bad can the impact be on a already bad crafting market

Edited by guhugh

Posted

Vote No to remove energy cost.

1 person likes this