• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[PETITION] Remove energy cost for jobs

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone who says that no energy cost will crush the economy and make crafting pointless. Our economy is already broken, with grinding outdoing crafting easily as far as income goes. No energy cost has yet to make crafting useless in KR and RU.

Yeah? Who will craft milk tea for 2k?

its already bad as it is for some professions. 

Posted

Yeah? Who will craft milk tea for 2k?

its already bad as it is for some professions. 

You'd be surprised at who would craft it. Like I said, crafting isn't useless in KR or RU with no energy costs on processing, cooking, or alchemy, it won't be here.

Posted

You know why processing costs energy here?

So they can sneak in a energy refill cash shop item in the future.  That is the only reason I can think of as to why they would want that type of feature.

Unless of course they are time gating us and our life skills, to drag the game out longer.

Posted

I vote no. Plain and simple. Keep the energy system the way it is. If you need more energy, use an alt to do your processing. It's not that difficult to switch characters. (I'm sure someone else said the same thing but I'm too lazy to read all 5 pages of this thread)

Posted

I vote yes just for processing though. Making components, or end product items should still cost energy

Posted

No cause i dont like petitions

Posted

Vote no.. keep energy system please.

It's odd how the richest people on each channel also happen to be crafters, if you want proof look at the wealth charts and then look at the profession charts same names.

Grinding is a good way to make silver but it is not the best. I speak from experience, i am not in the TOP 10 wealthiest but i am in the Top 20..

Posted (edited)

I agree, at least on things like combining potions.

Edited by Phinix

Posted

They dont need [..] to make more money, they making enought money

That's not how capitalism works... 

Posted

Vote no, keep it. Keeps you working towards something rather than skipping steps.

Posted

That's not how GREED works... 

Fixed that for you.

Posted

NO, do not remove energy costs, just raise the price of the goods that take too much energy. I did 2hours in Hexe last night and made 2.5mil on bone fragments and 3 witch earrings, was able to pri and sell for 32mil. Later I spent 200 energy making 100k silver.

Posted

I vote no.

Posted

At least give arguments you -----ing dipshit. I'm tired of brainless morons like you ruining this game.

Constantly managing alts is beyond -----ing retarded. At least reduce energy cost. 

hey moron read at the post 70% of the people gets it. I could explain why but we did already explain why in many other post exactly like this one

if you can't understand it by yourself and only see what is convenient to you and not what make the game better I really have no time to waste on people like that in fact most of the people gets it.

Posted

readImage?iid=40595741

Posted

Removing energy on everything processed within the L tab would be a good idea, and leaving it for everything processed at stations.

Posted

Er, no.

Posted (edited)

NO, NO, NO, NO and again NO !! Energy cost = fun from craft. You cannot craft like good everything. If craft = 0 energy you can easy delete mark like first place in craft. Why ppl try get first place in craft?? Challege !!!! Not everyone wanna grind, grind and be first in lvl... some ppl wanna be good in craft. Sooo if we delete energy cost, why not delete knowleg about mobs?? If you wanna Ogre for S you need spend energy to reset soo... maybe no energy for reset and 0 challenge to get S rank.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted

NO, NO, NO, NO and again NO !! Energy cost = fun from craft. You cannot craft like good everything. If craft = 0 energy you can easy delete mark like first place in craft. Why ppl try get first place in craft?? Challege !!!! Sooo if we wanna delete energy cost, why not delete knowleg about mobs?? If you wanna Ogre for S you need spend energy to reset soo... maybe no energy for reset.

someone gets it some other want all for free and completely destroy the game making processing just an annoyance and not a feature

at that point why even have processing if it cost nothing can't we pick up the stuff already processed is just 2 click more if cost nothing mean nothing. but i am so tired of dealing with those idiots that have no clue what they ask for.

Posted (edited)

NO, NO, NO, NO and again NO !! Energy cost = fun from craft. You cannot craft like good everything. If craft = 0 energy you can easy delete mark like first place in craft. Why ppl try get first place in craft?? Challege !!!! Not everyone wanna grind, grind and be first in lvl... some ppl wanna be good in craft. Sooo if we delete energy cost, why not delete knowleg about mobs?? If you wanna Ogre for S you need spend energy to reset soo... maybe no energy for reset and 0 challenge to get S rank.

There is no challenge in spending energy and then waiting for it to refill. It just comes down to routine of repeating the same daily quests and then using a bed. There is nothing challenging about having processing gear gated. You want challenging crafting go look of SWG's original crafting system (and that didn't have to be gated by energy either).

Vote no.. keep energy system please.

It's odd how the richest people on each channel also happen to be crafters, if you want proof look at the wealth charts and then look at the profession charts same names.

Grinding is a good way to make silver but it is not the best. I speak from experience, i am not in the TOP 10 wealthiest but i am in the Top 20..

I've been in top 20 wealthiest for my entire life in game (for a very long time I was regularly top 10), did no crafting, only grinding (not very dedicated grinding either). Now that turn ins have been buffed, it is even easier to stay there. There is a mix of crafters and grinders in the top.

Edited by Noth

Posted

No it would ruin the economy, as bad as it may be this would just make it worse. 

lol what economy?

Posted

Remove from processing, like it is in the other versions

Posted (edited)

There is no challenge in spending energy and then waiting for it to refill. It just comes down to routine of repeating the same daily quests and then using a bed. There is nothing challenging about having processing gear gated. You want challenging crafting go look of SWG's original crafting system (and that didn't have to be gated by energy either).

I've been in top 20 wealthiest for my entire life in game (for a very long time I was regularly top 10), did no crafting, only grinding (not very dedicated grinding either). Now that turn ins have been buffed, it is even easier to stay there. There is a mix of crafters and grinders in the top.

there is no challenge in spending money sweep the credit card and that's it but the challenge is in strategically use it and save money it or INVEST it in the right things

if all was free strategy in doing this or that would be zero and people would just do everything that would be equal to do nothing because nothing really matter

obviously people with no life that spend their life grinding probably have hard time understanding is like bill gate doesn't really care how he spend his money for daily shit but 90% of the world wide population care and is challenging and that is part of the fun of the game

get a life probably the game will be more challenging and u will understand the fun in it

why people in this forum is more and more stupid

Edited by NgocTu

Posted

Vote No

Posted

To me, the energy mechanic is one of the best mechanics to hit gaming in a long time.

It makes you chose what to spend your energy on, it's a micro management of your time in the game.

It's awesome and I hope more games use this mechanic.

It's the only reason us no liferes aren't gurus already.

People should appreciate this mechanic more.

Think of it like real life, you need energy and time to do stuff in life, why not a game also?

Does it make sense that you can craft unlimited stuff in other games as long as you have the mats?

I really like this mechanic. Hope it stays.

It also rewards you for getting higher level professions as you start getting free procs.

1 person likes this