• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

It's more than just the DP. Even the damage output is stupidly low. Also, I got 173dp and Warrior Trolls are able to two hit kill me if they're able to get a hit in...

4 people like this

Posted

I haven't gotten high enough level to have many problems with it so far, but I've heard a lot of people complaining about this issue both in-game and on the class forums.

Posted

Musas are currently the squishiest class in the game with only one I frame every four seconds.  

Posted (edited)

Musas are currently the squishiest class in the game with only one I frame every four seconds.  

With mediocre damage and (albeit 360°) AoE clear for PvE and chain-CC immunity in PvP.

Edited by Fiasc0

Posted

Welcome to the life of a wizard :P

2 people like this

Posted

Wizards are ranged. 

6 people like this

Posted

Which isn't entirely accurate because you can be far away and then heal up your entire HP bar without using pots.

Posted

Between switching armors / accessories for some reason, I notice my female blader, though having close to the same DP as warrior for example (but a little less HP), gets hit a lot harder. Maybe its just the way the class is, like each class has hidden default stats, something like;

Total Stat: 20

Warrior AP: 5

Warrior DP: 15

Maehwa AP: 15

Maewha DP: 5 

Posted

This is coming from a korea player, he said the dmg is ok ish, he has 148 ap with 15 zarka blade etc. so dmg is acceptable, you just got to get the blade geared, but the DP really is fubar.

Posted (edited)

At least, it has an iframe. One or 2 other class's dont.

Edited by Demyon

Posted

You're complaining as a level 50 getting shrekt by mobs meant for higher than you...

1 person likes this

Posted

Between switching armors / accessories for some reason, I notice my female blader, though having close to the same DP as warrior for example (but a little less HP), gets hit a lot harder. Maybe its just the way the class is, like each class has hidden default stats, something like;

Total Stat: 20

Warrior AP: 5

Warrior DP: 15

Maehwa AP: 15

Maewha DP: 5 

naa its allready confirmed that, that is not the case. I mean I played ninja in korea and he wasnt even as squishy as the blader here, and ninja is weaker in base dp than blader.

Posted

Wizards can take more hits than a plum/blader. Which is the funniest part.

2 people like this

Posted

You're complaining as a level 50 getting shrekt by mobs meant for higher than you...

normally you would be right IF the gear was below average. but that is not  the case. the korean player was getting 2-4 hit aswell with 188dp.

Posted

Wizards can take more hits than a plum/blader. Which is the funniest part.

I would not call it funny. That is pathetic. And to be honest, every melee class have this problem. This game have completely 0 balance melee vs ranged characters.

Posted

At least, it has an iframe. One or 2 other class's dont.

Which classes are those?

Posted (edited)

Which classes are those?

Valk being one

Edited by Demyon

Posted

Valk defense isn't balanced around I frames where bladers is.  But they took them away because the version of Musa we got included nerfs from the awakening weapon patch...but we don't have an awakening weapon...so Eu&NA Musas got shafted.

Posted

I would not call it funny. That is pathetic. And to be honest, every melee class have this problem. This game have completely 0 balance melee vs ranged characters.

I don't see sorcs complaining :P

Wizards are fine, we know we arent a one vs one class. We are far from superior vs melee.

We arent rangers that can burst our best skill over and over while kiting around.

Blader are supposed to be CC > move in > DPS+CC > run, classes right? With high DP stats etc seems u are nerfing ur DPS to finish the job?

Honest seriously intended questions. Don't think ur meant to frontal attack enemies, eat a donut and still be alive.

Same with wiz. We need to move or die. And look for that moment to sage and nuke. In between we just tickle. Personally I missblink and die :P

Posted

Playing Maehwa and yeah.. 140dp and die in a few hits. My Witch with the same gear can take more hits. 
Should at least have a great boost in attack if they're going to be that squishy but nope, pretty weak compared to other classes. 

Posted

what I will say is that from 1-50 I had maybe some dmg issues but thats it. (thats with top gear tho) but as soon as one gets to media area it doesnt matter how much dp you got 

Posted

I don't see sorcs complaining :P

Wizards are fine, we know we arent a one vs one class. We are far from superior vs melee.

We arent rangers that can burst our best skill over and over while kiting around.

Blader are supposed to be CC > move in > DPS+CC > run, classes right? With high DP stats etc seems u are nerfing ur DPS to finish the job?

Honest seriously intended questions. Don't think ur meant to frontal attack enemies, eat a donut and still be alive.

Same with wiz. We need to move or die. And look for that moment to sage and nuke. In between we just tickle. Personally I missblink and die :P

lmao, bruh. If you can't  destroy in 1v1 with a wizard/witch its time to uninstall. 

Posted

I got 176 DP - Ultimate gear everything +15 (missing ultimate shoes, but got +15)... And yes there is something really weird going on. I die in 2-3 hits, hard to attack due to the nerf. I can more or less live with the nerf, but not the DP issue... Btw I tested the armor on ranger and wizard. Both are able to take more hits than Musa.

@CM_Jouska Will you be so kind to look into this please?...

Posted

I got 176 DP - Ultimate gear everything +15 (missing ultimate shoes, but got +15)... And yes there is something really weird going on. I die in 2-3 hits, hard to attack due to the nerf. I can more or less live with the nerf, but not the DP issue... Btw I tested the armor on ranger and wizard. Both are able to take more hits than Musa.

Also would like to add more to this @CM_Jouska I'd believe that either there is a math bug, or something wrong with the passive. I've noticed taking MORE damage from the same mobs as I've been leveling up melee evasion, and enchanting my gear. While it is very likely within range of perceptive error Maewha and Musa both seem to be counter scaling almost as DP / level / skills increases. 

Hopefully the community can help out with indepth tests from mobs and such. But as it stands the class 

IS more squishy then Wizards from the same hits. That in itself seems very questionable.

Playing Maehwa and yeah.. 140dp and die in a few hits. My Witch with the same gear can take more hits. 
Should at least have a great boost in attack if they're going to be that squishy but nope, pretty weak compared to other classes. 

Hey! It sounds like you've got both classes at reasonable points! @Koi If you'd be willing to actually try testing things, I'm going to try logging hits from different mobs based on DP between classes vs Plum, more people doing this would make it easier for the community to be able to highlight a potential bug.

Start spreadsheet or something on google, record hits and the damage each did, do reasonable sample sizes. Lets PROVE if there is a issue or not.