• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

i understand now, why there are so many Blades on marketplace. must be frustrating to play both classes. and i cant even imagine musa/maewha on world bosses

Ah well all melees get instagibbed there heck im doing them nakkid for ages now on my melee chars.

Posted

What's funny i yesterday saw kazarka +15 blade on market... and it wasn't sold instantly ;) I have no idea if the guy even has sold it... maybe not many want to play bugged class anymore ;) Daum, move you as...ets and fix the class

Posted

I can not say if bladder/plum alone is bugged, but entire DP need revamp and does not work well for all of melee classes.

Posted

While I'm not going to be playing a Blader/Plum and currently awaiting the ninja classes. This is by far unacceptable. Bumping the page to the top. I hope it gets fixed for you guys asap.

Posted

@CM_Jouska is there any update please?

Posted

I would not have even mentioned the current state of this classes i-frame..... you might start a war in this thread.

Wait Musas/Maehwas are getting buffed to the current state of wizard?????? OMG SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!!!

We get cc on every single damage skill we have, huge aoe burst from a range, a RELIABLE teleportation i-frame skill, heals, damage reduction, a skill that lets us siphon our resource bar, AND THE ABILITY TO INSTANT CAST OUR 100 PERCENT BLACK SPIRIT SKILLS??? Why were we not told about this earlier? If everybody knew there would be a lot less threads complaining in the Musa/Maehwa sections :D  

[read the above in a sarcastic voice]

tumblr_mt7zyoarOO1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

1. You have 7 or 8 CCs

2. you have heal

3. you have dmg reduction

4. you have a skill that lets you "siphon" your resource bar

5. and the ability to instant cast your 100% skill. 

What class are you playing my dear?

Posted

Considering the scale of the issue, there will probably be an official announcement addressing this when it is fixed (if it is before the next update, hoping that it is for the next update at least). So there's no need to speculate on it being or not fixed (since it will be announced when it is).

So far, the following issues have been reported in this thread :

• DP not working (at all ?). Tests where done in both PvE & PvP grounds and seem to confirm this.
  • AP not scaling properly.
  • Chase II seems to have no effect whatsoever, while Chase Ultimate doesn't cancel as it should.
  • Tiger Blade spells not dealing the proper damages, not activating the awakened passives of the skills, and 'seems' the HP leech doesn't work as intended either.

This isn't a 'bug' but I'm putting it here as well since it's related : the current CC-immune system breaks most of the Musa / Maehwa gameplay (based on the ability to connect a ranged CC -bow with stiffness or cyclone for floating-, then dash in, connecting a Knockdown to put the ennemy on the ground, and then connecting a burst such as dragon bit combo, or carver + blooming, or anything else.). The fact that, right now, the players can get up as soon as we reach them and then are immune to all following CC just breaks the entire gameplay of those two classes.

3 people like this

Posted

1. You have 7 or 8 CCs that does only a little dmg

2. you have heal that wont work correctly because you'll get oneshotted by mobs

3. you have absolutely no dmg reduction 

4. you have a skill that lets you "siphon" your resource bar

5. and the ability to instant cast your 100% skill but dont worry, your enemy will just walk out of it. 

What class are you playing my dear? a broken blader, right!

i corrected it for you

Considering the scale of the issue, there will probably be an official announcement addressing this when it is fixed (if it is before the next update, hoping that it is for the next update at least). So there's no need to speculate on it being or not fixed (since it will be announced when it is).

So far, the following issues have been reported in this thread :

• DP not working (at all ?). Tests where done in both PvE & PvP grounds and seem to confirm this.
  • AP not scaling properly.
  • Chase II seems to have no effect whatsoever, while Chase Ultimate doesn't cancel as it should.
  • Tiger Blade spells not dealing the proper damages, not activating the awakened passives of the skills, and 'seems' the HP leech doesn't work as intended either.

This isn't a 'bug' but I'm putting it here as well since it's related : the current CC-immune system breaks most of the Musa / Maehwa gameplay (based on the ability to connect a ranged CC -bow with stiffness or cyclone for floating-, then dash in, connecting a Knockdown to put the ennemy on the ground, and then connecting a burst such as dragon bit combo, or carver + blooming, or anything else.). The fact that, right now, the players can get up as soon as we reach them and then are immune to all following CC just breaks the entire gameplay of those two classes.

^ this ^
no more words needed, completely agree with you

Posted

Don't Mind noobs. This guy was raging in whisper that Blader is OP

Posted (edited)

Thats not a blader to begin with.
next it seems like he is very good geared. He's fighting a class thats not that good in 1v1 and it seems like he(wizard) isnt realy trying to kill that maehwa (wtf that name.... ) 

Edited by Balvor

Posted

Whats the Gear of this Blader? Ap / DP ? Im also level 55 with 130 AP and 172 DP. Black Horn Bow and im not even close to the damege this guy is doing!

Posted

Hahaha he was so tunnelled he straight up ran into your arrow and didn't even evade after the Backwards Slash. xD Nice kill but issues with the classes still remain.

Posted

Dear @CM_Jouska is there any Information you can give us ? I think this is a major Issue right now and should deserve some attention and communication. Please speak with us.

Posted

Dear @CM_Jouska is there any Information you can give us ? I think this is a major Issue right now and should deserve some attention and communication. Please speak with us.

yeah update

Posted

You should test evasion instead of actual damage reduction, because damage protection(DP) is different than damage reduction based on class.

It's probably EXACTLY the same as tamer. DP changes evasion. (Tamers rage at this semi-hidden vague stat) However I will say it "appears' i take less damage from monsters because I stack health on my gear. If I evade 7 out of 10 hits I take 3/10ths the overall damage. Thats damage "protection" not reduction. Whereas a valkyrie evades no hits naturally, is going to take 10 of those 10 hits but with a lot of protection from the damage. Evasion has one benefit though (based on some tests ive done in pvp) it counters accuracy. So if a sorceress with low accuracy uses S+LMB (hits 9 times each hit @ max rank) it does very little to no damage. Maybe only 1 or 2 of the hits will land but they still do the full base damage. 

My personal experience is... 2 attacks from one of the priests that u listed does about 350 damage each no problem for easy 700 damage, no back attacks (Not actual numbers just guesses based on personal experience, they do chunk my health though)... over 180 dp and 1.8k health (tamer). Based on info in the OP I am 90% sure dp changes evasion for blader/plum. Assassin classes are different than tanks. Class has been out in korean servers for a long time. If it works exactly like tamer does (which it most likely does) then your just crying for the same reason that tamers with low dp cry. 130 dp is LAUGHABLE... for the monsters you are trying to kill in these tests. Hell I got one shot at lv 54 at helms by 3 helm big axes when i had 160 dp and 1.5k health. And it wasn't even at night. Tanks, tank. Assassin and mobile classes.. DODGE! Also sorc's have passives that reduce damage, and the DP buff may be a pure damage reduction buff (who knows).

Another thing is Z key on tamer gives +30 dp (On top of 181 base dp). Ive tested this against a pure accuracy built lv 55 ranger in the arena in my guild and he does less damage with the shotgun ability but thats because I evade more hits. I can stand in front of him and take very few of those hits but they still chunk hard vs stand in front and take almost all the hits.

So once again, test evasion as bladers. I've met plenty of strong bladers run in, burst people down and get out without taking much damage at all. And Daum didn't even know about hidden health stats in characters and they play the game. They aren't developers, they just contract it out. 

Posted

Where is the information that the devs know about the problem and want to solve it ????? When you are planning (famous soon;-)) F * k communication between players and publishers. DAUM we pay you !!!!!!!

Posted

Give them a little time. Its a weird situation as they can't really do anything since the problem has to go to Korea and be tested and confirmed and then fixed. Chill a bit. As long as they acknowledge the problem or are at least working on testing it it's ok.

Posted

Dear Dev, Maehwa and Musa need some love ,

thanks  inadvance

Posted

Give them a little time. Its a weird situation as they can't really do anything since the problem has to go to Korea and be tested and confirmed and then fixed. Chill a bit. As long as they acknowledge the problem or are at least working on testing it it's ok.

hym I think that was enough time to check, fix a different problem. This problem answer 'yes there is something badly with DP / AP we will correct, or is everything OK so it has to be' players just want to know. It may be, and the famous "soon", but you can see that the devs wants to calm the players. Daum p * off us completely;-(

Posted

@CM_Jouska please...

Posted

Wizards are ranged. 

Musa/Maehwa is not a warrior (tank)

Posted (edited)

My Maehwa is level 51 and has 120/162 AP/DP and 1200 HP.

Mobs that are significantly lower than me, e.g. Giants, do little damage if they actually manage to hit me - evasion works as usual.

However when the enemies are roughly the same level or higher, the defense DP should provide is barely noticeable. I just tested this with a Shadow Knight: One hit, without back damage modifier, took off half my health, i.e. 600 HP. My Witch barely took 150 damage on this level. There is definitely something wrong here.

Another thing I noticed is the problem with damage. It took 2x max Red Moon and 1 full Dragon's Bite combo to kill a lvl 50 Ranger with 100 dp. That is about 10 seconds with relatively good gear (and accuracy). And some other people where landing a few hits on him at the same time.

The wonky defense can be worked around with good movement and positioning, so this issue isn't that bad. However, this lack of damage is really irritating. Another problem is the CC. All CC stops barely halfway through each combo. This means that what mediocre damage you could deal is yet again limited by the enemy simply walking out of your biggest hits.

I just hope my Maewha gets some some bugspray ( :P )  and maybe some ddamage buffs. I will continue to main it, as it is very fun to play in general.It is just not competetive at all.

Update: The damage from Shadow Knights seems to be all over the place. Sometimes a back attack does 150 damage. Sometimes a front attack does 200 or 300. This is weird.

Edited by RNJesus

Posted

Thats not a blader to begin with.next it seems like he is very good geared. He's fighting a class thats not that good in 1v1 and it seems like he(wizard) isnt realy trying to kill that maehwa (wtf that name.... ) 

You do know that the issue's count for both? Daum made it so that there is literally no difference between the two classes, except for a few skills names and the animation of it. The person he was playing against was awful and most likely worse gear.

Posted

You do know that the issue's count for both? Daum made it so that there is literally no difference between the two classes, except for a few skills names and the animation of it. The person he was playing against was awful and most likely worse gear.

They did not. Red Moon still has a cooldown (and does much much more damage) while rising storm does not (and has lower damage). Beheadal does different damage with a different cooldown than gale. Maehwa Divider does more damage than the Musa Divider.

While many of the issues affect both, they most certainly are not the same other than animations.

Posted

Daum released blader/plum in a broken state (worse state compared to other regions), they market it and people will waste silver on them, but later realise how bad they are at end game. This is a stupid move by Daum, because it only pisses off the customers for a short term profit, and lose in long term. 

As a customer paying for the game, you end up feeling scammed.

Nobody wants to play a gimp class that has been stripped from their core ability to stay alive, and left with nothing to compensate.

They should make a "warning" sign before creating blader/plum in this overnerfed state, and another "warning" message before you decide to buy anything from pearl shop on your blader/plum.

We are already seeing lots of players flooding away from the game in our guild lately, since many were waiting for blader, but they don't want to play blader/plum in it's current worthless state so they gave up on daum after leveling it to 50+.

Don't get your hopes up, Daum is probably going to ignore this for a long time.

Of course Daum will later realise how many players quit from loss of faith after screwing over a class this hard, but that is their own doing.

5 people like this