• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

Cause is more simple to nerf something than fix it :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Noticing no real difference in pvp as a blader 55, mya be abit too early to tell but yeah. Seem to be doing the same damage(Weak damage) 124 Ap with acc offhand

Posted

This is just depressing...

Posted

its bullshit thats what it is

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

DP is still tissue paper and I did tests with 150-180 with my ranger being tankier with only 160 DP than the Maehwa at 180. Yes, I stood in front of an elite and let it hit me with the ranger and she giggled. My Maehwa needed to be put into an ER after a basic Rogue Fighter.

AP is still a wet noodle. My ranger kills things much faster at much less danger to herself. And yes, I used the accuracy and AP bows with both having the same results in low AP.

Chase doesn't seem to ani-cancel as well as it previously did. But that might just be server issues at the moment.

Nothing - was - fixed.

But hey, they seem to have had zero issues putting more stuff on the cash shop. At least they can do something right (as long as it involves them getting money). As for me, I'm done with this. There isn't even a point in trying to talk to Daum anymore. They obviously don't care, the Koreans don't care about their larger market (since the game bombed there) and I don't see why I should care.

Edited by Burke
2 people like this

Posted

Uhhhh. its already been proven by screenshots that offhands on Musas/Maewhas aren't even factored in to the class itself.... Do better at trolling next time.

well, the factored in for me. I have tested it on some guild members :/ 

Posted

Just got into a fight with a wizard in the red battlefield. My maehwa has 128 AP/ 157 DP with +15 Acc off hand. I managed to hit the wizard with dragon bite full combo, carver, blooming + phantom, red moon and decapitate. Results : Wizard 60% life, cast residual lightning on me --- and killed me with that one attack.

IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THAT PASS BALANCING SERIOUSLY ?!!!!!

6 people like this

Posted

Just got into a fight with a wizard in the red battlefield. My maehwa has 128 AP/ 157 DP with +15 Acc off hand. I managed to hit the wizard with dragon bite full combo, carver, blooming + phantom, red moon and decapitate. Results : Wizard 60% life, cast residual lightning on me --- and killed me with that one attack.

you're noob at the class , it's fine , it's not bugged !

-every non-musa/maewha , ever.

5 people like this

Posted

Haha seems they are like that yes... 

The low amount of support over this issue and only "balanced" in the patch notes is something that kinda worries me!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i aactually had this exact same experience vs a wiz and I have 165 dp.  One shot by lightning.  

Edited by Attomsk

Posted

ok this is not bug. we have version of awekening muse maeva but wisout awekaning.... so it will be not fixed.... wait your awake awplon till end of summe. ha ha ha

Posted (edited)

ok this is not bug. we have version of awekening muse maeva but wisout awekaning.... so it will be not fixed.... wait your awake awplon till end of summe. ha ha ha

Erm ... please stop using the ENGLISH forums. Whatever you attempted to say looks like pure gibberish.

Anyone tried killing some stronger mobs?

Edited by LocutusRazor

Posted

Erm ... please stop using the ENGLISH forums. Whatever you attempted to say looks like pure gibberish.

Anyone tried killing some stronger mobs?

Yes and they pretty much one or two shot me. With luck they miss once or twice.....

Posted (edited)

Just a little reminding, DAUM/PA never mentioned they aknowledged the bug! Nor they said they fixed the bug.
We first have to wait for their aknowledgment and wait for a statement saying it is fixed.

I'm also frustrated but what can I do, gotta suck it up and wait I guess.

Also I noticed, everyone deals a little more damage in Sausan. So yeah, we Musa/Maehwa didn't get any damage increase, the mobs just got less difficult to kill (for everyone)!

Edited by Jibz

Posted

Bullshit. Week 3 still nothing, I dont want to pull the incapable card but... its getting close. How 1234ing long can this fix take? Is it still acceptable? 

So far the balance has been a nerf on Maehwas chase, really?

Make some decisions and prioritize... 

Posted

You guys don't understand how this class is supposed to be played. tsk tsk

Musa and Maehwa are purely Role Playing classes. You're supposed to just buy costumes from the cash shop and dress them up and farm a little to get the cherry blossom earrings.

Levelling a Musa/Maehwa is just for those that already that want a Dark Souls MMO experience.

I would prefer to play Dark Souls though as it's easier and I'd lose less hair, but not everyone is weak as me or has money to buy both.

I guess I should add this here: /sarcasm

2 people like this

Posted

Wizard/witch lightning one shots blader/plum from range distance while they can't move in red battlefield still, it's getting comical at this point indeed.

Blader/Plum is broken after patch. Did Daum actually change anything?

Posted

Some Sorc guildies were debating with a few Musa/Maehwa guildies saying how people who are complaining just suck and need to be better at their class and wouldn't acknowledge that Musa/Maehwas are severely under-tuned at the moment. Their evidence was that they fought a Musa on an enemy guild to a stand still. In my mind I'm thinking:

a. maybe you (sorcs) aren't as good as you think at pvp

b. that Musa would never be able to kill you b/c of ap issues

c. People who don't play this class should have zero say in this debate.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Daum in a nutshell.

68249851.jpg

Had to do this...

Edited by Misaki
2 people like this

Posted

Saw a plum in RBF that had like 250+ points.

Y'all just need to get good and quit sucking. kthx

Posted (edited)

The patch notes being so vague is putting my thoughts in a bad place honestly.  When changes get made they get documented.  When they write something that basically amounts to "we did stuff" it leads me to ask "Why so vague?".  The first thought that comes to mind is that they wanted people in a buying mood for all the new outfits.  A LOT of Musa/Maehwa players are struggling to keep excited about the classes in their current state and that doesn't really put you in the mood to buy them outfits.

I know that sounds a bit like I need to take my tinfoil hat off, but that patch note is seriously eyebrow raising to me.  If they did something why not tell us exactly what it was they did?  If the outfit conspiracy is true in any way shape or form that is disgusting.  /rant.

Edited by Colivar

Posted

One word: Elixirs.

Posted

so i have spent 60 € for play a class that i cant play.... well it is superb, i have try bg and all class oneshot me and i have 168 dp, i have try to farm again sausan and i take alote damage compared to other class, my damage is 0 compared to other class and i have 115 ap + black horn bow +15!

Posted (edited)

Right..... 99.9% of Bladers/Plums must suck despite the fact that there are screenshots, videos and streamers out there that proves both classes are clearly broken.  The other .1% probably fight other classes that are just purely terribad (probably you included.)  You win the darwin award sir.

what if idiot.jpg

Edited by Razeo
1 person likes this

Posted

Enjoy Pirate Island with 0 DP

crying irl

1 person likes this