• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of them people saying 'blader/plum useless roleplaying class cant do shit'

That 200 DP Valkyrie in arena today was probably thinking the same thing, rushing into me without block and just spamming SOJ as if it would one shot me , she was dead soon after that. I wasnt expecting to win though, just some post patch tests.

Before I wouldnt been able to do damage to anyone with 180DP + so for me that was a massive success.  Mastering a class thats broken is a lot of fun, seeing other peoples reactions when they think you cant do shit and you prove them wrong is priceless. Cant wait for propa balancing/fixes!

Posted

We still need a DP patch fix. It been almost 3 weeks since this trash class came out with trash balance with trash damage and trash defense. Hello? Are you blind Duam? Open your god damn eyes and do something before you lose all 80% of your playerbase

Posted

well it looks like i'll be taking a break from maehwa until everything is fixed! hurry up daum!! >_>

Posted

We still need a DP patch fix. It been almost 3 weeks since this trash class came out with trash balance with trash damage and trash defense. Hello? Are you blind Duam? Open your god damn eyes and do something before you lose all 80% of your playerbase

DP!? Screw DP, we need an AP fix. I can get around being squishy but I can't live without reliably being able to kill literally anyone in PvP.

2 people like this

Posted

It's pretty disheartening to see this.  A lot of us waited from pre-launch until a few weeks ago to play Blader/Plum, and now it's pretty useless.

I spent $60 the day it was launched to buy inventory/weight and a costume.  I feel like I wasted that money right now.

I've spent a lot of money on this game, Conquerors package, costumes and inventory/weight upgrades for 3 characters.  I really just want to play my Plum, that's it.  Kind of disappointed I spent that money on the plum now as it's pretty useless atm.

What's worse, still no mention of yeah, we know it's an issue and it will be fixed soon.  Starting to think they just want money.  :(

3 people like this

Posted

I can see everyone is selling blader stuff on marketplace. Imo (blader 133/166) didnt get single buff to pvp. I m still on 1,5 shotgun or 1,5 sorc combo and i deal almost no dmg in pvp. I deal some funny hits. So dont tell me bullshit about 'plum pvp has been adjusted '. Tell us what you changed daum! Plum got nerf with chase thats all i can see clearly 

1 person likes this

Posted

im feel my self so cool, when im spam on reddit in game that a balder plum will be most hard class most waek and you will just waste your time and all ignore me )

Posted (edited)

Sucks not being able to defend your grind spot because you're the worst pvp class.. ugh 
Needs to be fixed next week at the latest or I'm just done with this game, so much wasted time. 

Edited by Koi

Posted

Sucks not being able to defend your grind spot because you're the worst pvp class.. ugh 
Needs to be fixed next week at the latest or I'm just done with this game, so much wasted time. 

I wouldn't count on a 1 week turn around if it just reached Pearl Abyss yesterday. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to agree on this. If its not fixed i will most likely quit. 

So much time spent on a class that cant properly kill rhutums without being 2 shot with 90ap/140ad ...

On a sidenote ... Ye this is something that must have been fixed URGENTLY Pearl Abyss or no. Waiting for weeks for a fix for this is a joke.

Posted

I have to agree on this. If its not fixed i will most likely quit. 

So much time spent on a class that cant properly kill rhutums without being 2 shot with 90ap/140ad ...

On a sidenote ... Ye this is something that must have been fixed URGENTLY Pearl Abyss or no. Waiting for weeks for a fix for this is a joke.

same, will quit if theyre intended to be like this on EU. Cant even be bothered to reroll an OP female like sorc

Posted

I have no clue what people are even talking about. I have a 53 Maewha  with 108 AP and 143 DP. I grind sausans in party and solo. I get hit for 100-300 damage at  Sausans, depending on front/back hits and which mob hits me. I have 0 issues surviving or killing the mobs. I farm ogres and the trash mobs around the ogres (manshas) dont even damage me with their little swings. I can take any hit the ogre throws out and live no problem. My friend has a wiz with 150 DP. with only 108 AP it takes me 3 skills to kill him from full hp (prior to patch). So I don't understand how my Maewha can work fine, but no one elses does? My lvl 52 valk took SLIGHTLY less damage than my maewha does, with slightly less DP. So I'm not saying classes probably don't have hidden modifiers for DP/AP or that maybe some balance would be nice, but people screaming about quitting over an issue that probably isn't even an issue, and if it somehow magically is, then it will get fixed. Chill out and play the game. Make an alt and wait. 

Posted

I have no clue what people are even talking about. I have a 53 Maewha  with 108 AP and 143 DP. I grind sausans in party and solo. I get hit for 100-300 damage at  Sausans, depending on front/back hits and which mob hits me. I have 0 issues surviving or killing the mobs. I farm ogres and the trash mobs around the ogres (manshas) dont even damage me with their little swings. I can take any hit the ogre throws out and live no problem. My friend has a wiz with 150 DP. with only 108 AP it takes me 3 skills to kill him from full hp (prior to patch). So I don't understand how my Maewha can work fine, but no one elses does? My lvl 52 valk took SLIGHTLY less damage than my maewha does, with slightly less DP. So I'm not saying classes probably don't have hidden modifiers for DP/AP or that maybe some balance would be nice, but people screaming about quitting over an issue that probably isn't even an issue, and if it somehow magically is, then it will get fixed. Chill out and play the game. Make an alt and wait. 

Random bug confirmed by the CM, so yes ppl have right to complain about the issue, and no, making an alt is not a solution.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just spend 40€ in this broken class, only pet are not bound. 30€ in the wind (and weight/inventory bound ......). CS done for me.

Edited by Nemergal

Posted

The problem I have with it is simple. I bought 50 euro's of items in the game, since I want to main this class. For 2 weeks there has been issue's with the class that shouldn't have been there from the start. It's silly that a offhand won't lose durabillity, it's retarded that DP isn't working as intended and it's a complete blasphemy that we're going to have to wait more than two weeks for a fix. People are in there right to react to this as they want. Other than a playerbase, we're also their consumers. We had to buy the game to be able to play it. We pretty much have the right to ask for fixes and a support that doesn't take a month to reply.

Posted

so as far as i read here: we are eventually gonna jump of a bridge(ingame) to get more attention to this?(apparently it worked for tamer on KR, so why not here?)

Posted

The problem I have with it is simple. I bought 50 euro's of items in the game, since I want to main this class. For 2 weeks there has been issue's with the class that shouldn't have been there from the start. It's silly that a offhand won't lose durabillity, it's retarded that DP isn't working as intended and it's a complete blasphemy that we're going to have to wait more than two weeks for a fix. People are in there right to react to this as they want. Other than a playerbase, we're also their consumers. We had to buy the game to be able to play it. We pretty much have the right to ask for fixes and a support that doesn't take a month to reply.

30€ here, and i asked for a refund for the costumes and underwear, atleast for pearls, i dont want costumes in my mae until this isnt fixed.

Posted (edited)

At the beginning when game released i thought Daum is really good company who is listening to community but now i can see where they have us...Broken class and everything what was done in last patch is "PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.".

Edited by Oynoki

Posted

So today i decided to go back to my berserker i just cant live with that fact that if a guy knocks me down i am dead. 167dp 102 ap liverto +13 and +15 offhand rest +15.. I am just sad i wasted 60 euro in this class as well... 

No fix for the class no future for the class. 

Posted

Random bug confirmed by the CM, so yes ppl have right to complain about the issue, and no, making an alt is not a solution.

do you have post where a cm confirmed it? i saw him say he is sending all reports to the devs, not that he confirmed any thing

Posted

all I really want right now is an official -----ing statement. i don't care if they even say "we looked at it and everything is where we want it" I just want them to say something.

1 person likes this

Posted

all I really want right now is an official -----ing statement. i don't care if they even say "we looked at it and everything is where we want it" I just want them to say something.

truth is it takes awhile to test something and the korean devs just got the report recently. If the bug actually does exist its going to take longer, because they have to keep trying to reproduce it in various ways. And me being someone who tested it in game carefully and not just by eye, as well as two of my friends, there doesnt seem to be an issue with DP or AP being bugged.

There are definately bugs and balance issues with the class, but going by this thread most of those are eclipsed by the claims of ap/dp not working which i personally believe, based on testing, to not even exist.

Posted

Lets keep this at the top. 36 pages and one reply is the worst PR I've seen. Blizzard does a better job than this.

Posted

Yep I agree thier Support and Customer service are really bad I got my money back for non delivered pearls through pay-pal who were excellent support. Even they said that they could not believe they did not answer any enquires about my issues.

Thank you paypal and BDO you need to sort out your Support quickly.

Posted

It's comical how a squishy blader with 145 AP is doing less dmg in pvp than my low dps warrior with 115 AP. An absolute joke, jesus christ.

Congratulations Daum, thanks to the terrible boss armor RNG and lack of musa/maehwa buff you have convinced half my guild to stop playing and only park their chars doing AFK work while they are driven back to other MMOs.