• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

i really hope they fix the blader soon...

Posted

Competitive guilds have started kicking blader/plum from their guilds because they are taking up spots that can be filled by other classes, which is sad but understandable.

I do agree that something like that will happen if they do not fix Blader/Plum. Right now there is no reason to kick them out from the guild, because there is no "competitive features ingame yet". If they haven't fix Blader/Plum when siege/node war comes out this will 100% happen :) 

Posted

I'm sure a fix is coming. I work in software development, and churning out a fix for this might not be as easy as it seems. First they have to find what exactly what is causing the problem, then they have to fix the problem. Then they gotta make sure they didn't break anything else implementing the fix. Then they have to do extensive testing on a pilot/stage/qa test site where they can make sure changes are in order and everything else is working as intended and more bugs didn't arise from their fix. There are so many times we've fixed a bug tested on a pilot server, but broke 10 other things... then its back to the drawing board. Also all this has to be relayed between DAUM and PA, so that adds even more to time, since the people aren't even in house. I can't say I know what it's like, I don't have a musa/maehwa high enough to notice, but I would like to assume (really hope) DAUM will compensate players for the major inconvenience. Sorry you are all having a rough time, I'm sure the dawn will come soon. 

I do too and I don't understand why it would take so long to change a skill modifier to deal more damage. If they had good coding style then these arn't just magic numbers. They could easily find the global variables associated with individual skill damage and boost it by x%. I don't see why how that would be difficult and anywhere near detrimental to the rest of the client.

Posted

I do too and I don't understand why it would take so long to change a skill modifier to deal more damage. If they had good coding style then these arn't just magic numbers. They could easily find the global variables associated with individual skill damage and boost it by x%. I don't see why how that would be difficult and anywhere near detrimental to the rest of the client.

Yeah they have had more than enough time not sure why they cant scale this character correctly.

Posted

I do agree that something like that will happen if they do not fix Blader/Plum. Right now there is no reason to kick them out from the guild, because there is no "competitive features ingame yet". If they haven't fix Blader/Plum when siege/node war comes out this will 100% happen :) 

Oh it is happening...

Posted

I've finally decided to shelf my blader after all this mess. What a waste of time leveling him up though, I wish I could get that time spent back.

Will log on my other char to AFK fish until they perhaps fix this, since this took all my motivation for the game away so quickly. It's tempting to quit when you see half your guild quitting because of world boss RNG and musa/plum being ignored trash, and the class you play always remains a weakling no matter how much gear or time you spend on it.

Bladers shouldn't be more squishy than wizards when they only deal 1/5 of their dmg and have to be in melee range, it's just really terrible design, and make them free kills in PVP that other laugh at.

Competitive guilds have started kicking blader/plum from their guilds because they are taking up spots that can be filled by other classes, which is sad but understandable.

/Salt off.

and what bosses should have a 100% chance to drop the item? liverto sells for 9mill only takes like 10min to kill a world boss. so you would be making like 54 million an hour compared to like 1-2mil grinding mobs or 1millish for tradeskills per hour. getting 1 weapon in 60 boss kills sounds fair.

Posted

and what bosses should have a 100% chance to drop the item? liverto sells for 9mill only takes like 10min to kill a world boss. so you would be making like 54 million an hour compared to like 1-2mil grinding mobs or 1millish for tradeskills per hour. getting 1 weapon in 60 boss kills sounds fair.

No where did he say make it 100% drop, and Liverto is not the only thing from world bosses. The world boss mechanics are completely garbage as is, and they need to be reworked. It isn't just the RNG. It is the entire way the fight works. Also have you even tried a world boss as a Musa? In their current state Musa/Maewha are complete garbage in world boss settings. Why don't you strip your class naked except for your weapon and go fight Red Nose when he isn't chained stunned by rifles or glitched into a rock then come back and tell us how it went. Although if you are ranged I guess it wouldn't really hurt your ability to survive. 

Posted

going back to play my Valk until they fix this

Posted

I don't want to tell you guys what to do but at this point I'd pretty much ask for money back and move on if you paid with Paypal you can ask for a dispute.

I've had recent problem with a GM making me ask for full re-fund of game/Daum cash store purchase and in all honesty Musa/Maewha bug with shittiest patch note release made me do it been almost a week without any response so for people waiting on support good luck 

i am very out!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure a fix is coming. I work in software development, and churning out a fix for this might not be as easy as it seems. First they have to find what exactly what is causing the problem, then they have to fix the problem. Then they gotta make sure they didn't break anything else implementing the fix. Then they have to do extensive testing on a pilot/stage/qa test site where they can make sure changes are in order and everything else is working as intended and more bugs didn't arise from their fix. There are so many times we've fixed a bug tested on a pilot server, but broke 10 other things... then its back to the drawing board. Also all this has to be relayed between DAUM and PA, so that adds even more to time, since the people aren't even in house. I can't say I know what it's like, I don't have a musa/maehwa high enough to notice, but I would like to assume (really hope) DAUM will compensate players for the major inconvenience. Sorry you are all having a rough time, I'm sure the dawn will come soon. 

U know they should be doing the testing site every time they make a nerf/buff or put smth new into the game, but obviously ..................

Posted

duck.thumb.gif.5dd9bad12ec94f4b5170db73f

Just farming and waiting.......

Posted

And he said: "LET THIS THREAD RISE FROM THE ASHES"

rngsus.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

thy for someone who sold Liverto +15 ))))

Posted (edited)

Are you going to DO something @CM_Jouska ?

Cause actually this class IS UNPLAYABLE... and you just nerfed speed of meawah dash ? This is real ?

During this time, sorceress are free of nerf LOLZ at you .

Edited by Kirigirisu

Posted

thy for someone who sold Liverto +15 ))))

Liverto ...  Someone sold Kzarka blade +15 cuz class is garbage

1 person likes this

Posted

Liverto ...  Someone sold Kzarka blade +15 cuz class is garbage

Makes sense. 

There are people who dont wana wait for something that may or may not come. Reroll sorc... Been OP as hell since day one and not a single nerf. 

Musa/Maehwa bugged beyond logic = gets nerfed xD

Posted

Yeah !

Black sorceress online will be fine

Posted

Is there any new update?

Posted

Is there any new update?

No. Waiting on a official respond from CM_Jouska about the situation when they receive it from Pearl Abyss.

Posted

musa/maehwa dp is no longer bugged in PvP, i can confirm it, as a sorc with 144 sheet ap who used to straight up 1 shot bladers before the patch, now it takes me 2 combos to kill them, which is basically what it takes me to kill the rest of classes as long as they're in equal gear to mine, but ive heard  they're still -----ed up in pve. on the other hand, blader dmg sucks ass in pvp, and im not sure if it's a bug or just intended

Posted

I'm not sure if they fixed this in the recent patch but I was killing rogues with a level 42 Musa 170DP 860hp and was taking the same dmg my wizard does with the same mobs.

could just stand there letting the little mobs beat me for a while.

Posted

Class is fine let the FOTM players move on

Posted

I'm sure that a boost to a damage multiplier wouldn't be hard to implement, but from what I understand its far more than just that. Otherwise I 100% agree with you, but the fact that a lot of people are having issues with DP not be calculated on their gear for that specific class goes deeper than bumping up a global variable. So AP easily fixable... should have at least implemented that, DP issue is still "?" . For a little while I thought it might have been costumes might have been interfering with actual gear slots relating to the DP issue, and a couple other theory, but without access to code or a maewha high enough to matter, I will never be able to find out :/ 

U know they should be doing the testing site every time they make a nerf/buff or put smth new into the game, but obviously ..................

Most definitely.... bugs always seem to slip they're way in. My guess is that it was directly ported over and more or less 'assumed' it would work. Not taking into account, the current state of the class in KR and the Client patch in KR = WTF are all these bugs that came out of nowhere. It should have most definitely been caught.... I'd be getting an ear full if I left something like this slip through the cracks...smh.

Posted

Class is fine let the FOTM players move on

As I played Blader on KR, I was both hitting harder and taking less damage when hit on KR with worse gear than I have here. Something does seem off about the class.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure if they fixed this in the recent patch but I was killing rogues with a level 42 Musa 170DP 860hp and was taking the same dmg my wizard does with the same mobs.

could just stand there letting the little mobs beat me for a while.

Apparently pre-mediah everything is fine... Gl rolling content on mediah :D