• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

all musa / maehwa issues in here Musa + Maehwa DP + AP bugged + other issues (PVE+PVP) main thread

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

IF you get the skill to make it use shards, then you are still using up a finite resource, they have to hit you to get shards, or cast a spell that uses hp. Its pretty hard accurately hit someone 5 times to get shards if you are constantly dodging.

not only that but shards is main method for returning mp/dealing dmg if they are using up their shards, they are basically weakening themselves to stay alive, you basically have them on the ropes, just keep doing what you are doing.

Except that stam regens as far as I recall during the use port...

OH NOZE shards are the "main method?"
What about plum blader? WP is very important for damage. Potions you say? They're squishy as soon as they try and "deal" damage.

Posted

We cannot do it infinitely with pots in our version due to longer pot cooldown. Further, the chase was not all iframes either (towards the end of the animation we'd still take damage and even be CC'd). The kick cancels allowed it to be all iframes, but that is also nerfed now since that takes stam (far more stam than the Sorc's teleport), and also moves you less distance. A good Sorc will manage the stam good enough to have teleport almost always there, ready to be used.

A good sorc keeps the pressure up and will never be without the shards unless they just used crystal explosion.

If someone allows a sorceress to dictate the pace, they will lose, the sorceress whole style is about pacing the use of their resources, the only way you beat a good one is by forcing them out of their pace or just surviving everything they try to dish out, and taking advantage. also the AP boost skill also uses all shards, and a sorc without the AP buff is decidedly less deadly.

Posted

If someone allows a sorceress to dictate the pace, they will lose, the sorceress whole style is about pacing the use of their resources, the only way you beat a good one is by forcing them out of their pace or just surviving everything they try to dish out, and taking advantage. also the AP boost skill also uses all shards, and a sorc without the AP buff is decidedly less deadly.

You have either played terrible sorcs or are bad at Sorcs. A good sorc can always dictate the pace of the fight.

Posted (edited)

Can't -----ing quote :(

Edited by 6IX

Posted

Except that stam regens as far as I recall during the use port...
OH NOZE shards are the "main method?"
What about plum blader? WP is very important for damage. Potions you say? They're squishy as soon as they try and "deal" damage.

no, it doesnt, the port or any roll halts stam regen till the animation is done.

Posted

guys lets keep it on topic tho, this thread is not about sorcs. ^^

Posted

You have either played terrible sorcs or are bad at Sorcs. A good sorc can always dictate the pace of the fight.

maybe thats why you think they are unbeatable, because they were always able to dictate the pace of the fight.

Posted

guys lets keep it on topic tho, this thread is not about sorcs. ^^

It almost should be seeing as how "balance" works for one class vs this one. 
But I digress you are correct.

Posted (edited)

maybe thats why you think they are unbeatable, because they were always able to dictate the pace of the fight.

I don't think they are unbeatable, I've even beat them as a blader. But it was always because of their mistake, or shear dumbluck of resisting their knockdown. I simply think it is a stupid double standard that one class gets its survivability factors nerfed in multiple ways while having less damage than another class that has very similar survivability factors that gets to keep them.

Edited by Noth
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think they are unbeatable, I've even beat them as a blader. But i was always because of their mistake, or shear dumbluck of resisting their knockdown. I simply think it is a stupid double standard that one class gets it's survivability factors nerfed in multiple ways while having less damage than another class that has very similar survivability factors that gets to keep them.

i think they should consider the survivability of others when they rebalance musa/maehwa they may have went too hard with 4 seconds cool down,Though they do have a no cost block. As for the damage, it should be decent, the current style of pvp is all about killing some one really fast, so all classes need that capability.

I think these things are more important and should probably get more discussion, people talk about AP/DP bugs (which doesnt happen in my testing) but even if that changes, some of these more important design issues are the real things that make or break the class.

biggest questions

Survivability with 4 second iframes

Combo ineffeciency/lead up to damage

rebalancing CC to be less all or nothing rngish

like i said, the class may need some adjustment, good to talk about design level problems

Posted

Topics Merged

that it no reply on what is being said or done come on. You are a community manager do the job or get someone who will. Reassure the players who are being let down 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since blader is broken and no fun to play due to gimp mode, all I've done is to afk fish after I gave him up. But I've noticed the class seems really bugged in that area as well.

The earlier bug reports about off-hand durability not changing much, seems like the case for fishing rods as well.

A blader using an old fishing rod with 30 durability seems to last forever, literally.

Edit: This seems to be a fishing rod bug, and not blader related. Buggy game I guess.

Edited by Mentos

Posted

Since blader is broken and no fun to play due to gimp mode, all I've done is to afk fish after I gave him up. But I've noticed the class seems really bugged in that area as well.

The earlier bug reports about off-hand durability not changing much, seems like the case for fishing rods as well.

A blader using an old fishing rod with 30 durability seems to last forever, literally.

Durability does go down on the rod, but it seems like the blader class is so buggy at the moment that you catch over 10x the amount of fish and scraps on it compared to other classes during it's durability, and it could to be that it continues to catch fish after 0/30 durability, I'm not sure, but something definately seems off here as well.

AFK fishing on a blader seems to be bugged as hell right now.

Daum, if you read this thread anymore at all, that is probably also something you'd want to look into and maybe hotfix before blader/plum is only known as the "afk fishing class". This has come to the point where it's not just sad, but comical.

And just when you thought this class couldn't get anymore broken....Just wow.

Did you fish before?..

Posted (edited)

Did you fish before?..

I AFK fished a lot on my other character, yet my blader seems to get 10x as much fish/loot from it than my other char when using a single 30 durability fishing rod.

Something just seems really off compared to my other char.

You tell me if its normal to get a total of 20x scraps + over 20 fish from a single 30 durability fishing rod? I'm not a fishing expert, but you can only get 1 item per durability no?

Edited by Mentos

Posted

I AFK fished a lot on my other character, yet my blader seems to get 10x as much fish/loot from it than my other char when using a single 30 durability fishing rod.

Something is just really off.

yes, but its not blader related. Its a fishing rod bug;P

Posted

yes, but its not blader related. Its a fishing rod bug;P

Ok my mistake then, never noticed this on my other char as he only gets small amounts of fish. I guess this game is just really messed up overall.

Posted

RIP when they don't fix it next week.

Posted

we still don't know if there is anything to fix with this "dp/ap" "bug".

Ok my mistake then, never noticed this on my other char as he only gets small amounts of fish. I guess this game is just really messed up overall.

Bugs are bugs.

Posted (edited)

I would be very surprised if they fixed this in a month at the least. Assuming it gets fixed at all. They keep saying don't worry we are reading your post! However, they won't answer any questions we ask so that we can provide better feedback to make their job easier, and get a faster fix for the issues. Might as well go play Stardew Valley since that is pretty much all you are doing with life skills in this game. The difference is Stardew Valley gets fixed more often. :|

Edited by Zac

Posted

I would be very surprised if they fixed this in a month at the least. Assuming it gets fixed at all. They keep saying don't worry we are reading your post! However, they won't answer any questions we ask so that we can provide better feedback to make their job easier, and get a faster fix for the issues. Might as well go play Stardew Valley since that is pretty much all you are doing with life skills in this game. The difference is Stardew Valley gets fixed more often. :|

To be fair we have to go through Daum then they go to their Korean overlords Pearl Assbyss. A small thing like Stardew should be way easier to pop fixes out given size of companies and the game types. It doesn't change the fact that Daum and Pearl are absolutely terrible at fixing things. They already have plenty of players quitting already for a plethora of reasons. Even streamers who white knighted this game have given up. Daum and PA need to get their heads out of their asses. 

Posted

To be fair we have to go through Daum then they go to their Korean overlords Pearl Assbyss. A small thing like Stardew should be way easier to pop fixes out given size of companies and the game types. It doesn't change the fact that Daum and Pearl are absolutely terrible at fixing things. They already have plenty of players quitting already for a plethora of reasons. Even streamers who white knighted this game have given up. Daum and PA need to get their heads out of their asses. 

I hate western publishers like Activision, and I was kind of happy when I heard after looking around Pearl Abyss decided to just stick with Daum for another region. Now I think they did it because they just wanted someone that was cheap, and that they could push around because the publisher has no power like they do in the west. I really just want a new MMO at this point that isn't Korean, but there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon. 

Posted (edited)

i see on the horizon - Chronicles of Elyria - Epic Story MMORPG with Aging & Death ...

Edited by Netsurai

Posted (edited)

Just tested a few things on my Maehwa.

Unequipped all my armor. At 0 DP, a Helm Miner hit me (in the front) for 112DMG.
Then I equipped my full +15 (blue, Iron Wall) Grunil. At 157DP, the same Helm Miner hit me for 48DMG. 

The attack he performed was the Kick->Hammer Swing attack (I was hit by the Hammer Swing). 

This was performed on Jordine, Serendia J1.

So, FOR ME, it looks like everything is fine.

keep testing it w/ armor on, eventually you'll start getting hit as if though you where wearing nothing. Sometimes my armor works, other times i may as well not be wearing it.

it's either a bug, or a Musa exclusive tie in we're not aware of, like taking more damage if we get hit mid attack or Stamina to Def Ratio.

Edited by The_ID10t_Effect

Posted

so apparently from what iv heard is that Maehwa attack speed with redmoon also got nerfed into the ground last patch.

Posted

Go nerf everything in Musa. Just roll back Musa's release instead.