• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A very serious issue

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im bored

Edited by Fooshyy

Posted

I understand players found a way how to exploit in games, but i dont understand why developer doesnt fix this asap.

Posted

I hid your first topic, and you dont need write new one. This video is already reported. 

Posted

I am -----

Posted

Slowly becoming apparent that no one on Orwen makes videos. lol.

Posted

Slowly becoming apparent that no one on Orwen makes videos. lol.

everyone on croxus records videos.. If you even flick on the hacks. boom gg, someone has footage.  Gonna take a month but. okay!

Posted

Overzealous power tripping "volunteer" mods, what a joke

Posted

I hid your first topic, and you dont need write new one. This video is already reported. 

i hack on my main and on my alt SenpaiPlz. please ban me daddy. Daddy please.

Posted

everyone on croxus records videos.. If you even flick on the hacks. boom gg, someone has footage.  Gonna take a month but. okay!

Oh so that's what you were doing to guarantee loot to give to others..... But... why? 

Posted

Oh so that's what you were doing to guarantee loot to give to others..... But... why? 

Game is ruined to script kiddies, and cheaters..  I Don't see myself playing it anymore, i'm simply speeding up world bosses now and letting my loot go free for all untill they ban me on both of my accounts.

Posted

The need for exploit fix/ban is real.

The guys that get caught on video are the dumb ones , remember there are people who use no resource exploit and they're making it look real by only abusing pots cooldown/stamina and some slight movement speed so you cant tell unless you can see their stats.

Posted

tbh ----- senpaiplz, such a trash class to use.. 360 circle around world bosses op ranger much yes. great. 9/11 meme.

(I don't care)

Posted

if you find anyone cheater stream to twitch, it usually grabs CM / GM attention and they come ingame and do the banning / killing.

Posted (edited)

Game is ruined to script kiddies, and cheaters..  I Don't see myself playing it anymore, i'm simply speeding up world bosses now and letting my loot go free for all untill they ban me on both of my accounts.

I've been doing world bosses for about a week straight, only the past 2-3 days have been a complete mess of cheaters. But I'm not complaining too much because I know it takes time to look into these issues. My only problem is the amount of time it's taken to ban these users so far has meant that world bosses have been almost pointless. But considering it's a new game you must be aware that the support team is going to be dealing with a HUGE backlog of tickets? 

Edited by Deckz

Posted

The need for exploit fix/ban is real.

The guys that get caught on video are the dumb ones , remember there are people who use no resource exploit and they're making it look real by only abusing pots cooldown/stamina and some slight movement speed so you cant tell unless you can see their stats.

and i agree.. There needs to be a fix for this, but in KR / JP They rely on anti-cheat to pick up the hack or script, lua. whatever.  It is illegal to use such anti-cheats in NA/EU.  Goodluck i geuss..?  Hopefully they fix it ... through the server.. but reports work too.

Posted

and i agree.. There needs to be a fix for this, but in KR / JP They rely on anti-cheat to pick up the hack or script, lua. whatever.  It is illegal to use such anti-cheats in NA/EU.  Goodluck i geuss..?  Hopefully they fix it ... through the server.. but reports work too.

This anti-cheat is a joke , a heartbeat that anyone can prevent cuz its not at random times its not a reliable system.

These cheats dont cause such an issue in KR because in KR they just ID ban you so GG.

Posted

This anti-cheat is a joke , a heartbeat that anyone can prevent cuz its not at random times its not a reliable system.

These cheats dont cause such an issue in KR because in KR they just ID ban you so GG.

and they also get a very nice and big fine irl which they have to pay, and possibility of jail if I am not mistaken

Posted

GG

Posted (edited)

Edit: Video got removed. Rip.

Fix your shit Daum.

Edited by Exrotz

Posted

This is honestly ridiculous. Deska, people need to see what exactly is going on. You shouldn't be trying to hide issues from your customers.

Please punish SenpaiPlz asap

I dont see anything ^__^ 

Posted

I dont see anything ^__^ 

Same here

Posted

video removed by user, it was on like 2 minuts ago

DANG

Posted

I dont see anything ^__^ 

Same here

Video got removed. Was SenpaiPlz killing everyone at Red Nose and stealing 10+ peoples loot.

Posted

I hide all video's because if someone watch it, he can try use this kind of hack's too. All videos with hackers please send to support 

Exploits & Hacks
Report Exploits & Hacks Here

• If you witness a player you believe is using Third Party Software, please submit a report via this form with all evidence you can provide, especially video if possible. You can also use this form to report any illicit software you discover and we will review your report and take the proper action as per our policies to resolve such cases.

1. Inappropriate or infringing content

• The user shall not promote illegal or illicit activities including cheating and the use of exploits.
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the video, this will be reviewed today and the problem will be resolved.  Keep the videos coming and we will make sure they are banned.

Report Hacks/Exploits

5 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0