• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What game did you leave to play BDO?

180 posts in this topic

Posted

If one at all I guess. I left GW2 after a long time playing, PvP became was too esports based and they ignored my favorite part of the game for too long (WvW) what about you? did you leave another MMO to come to BDO? Are you trying to multitask this and another?

Posted (edited)

Didnt have anything before. Thats why I came

Edited by Salbe

Posted (edited)

Guild wars 2, though I still have it installed. I did not like the amount of problems the game had, and their inability to correct any, while dishing out loads of cash shop items. No product, no money, lol.

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo

Posted

Left Archage that game was a mess lol 

3 people like this

Posted

WoW.

Posted

Guilty Gear Xrd, until revelator comes out. 

Posted

I came from APB Reloaded because my account with over 1600 hours was banned. But... BDO just isn't for me.

Just started downloading APB Reloaded again. I'll just make a new acct, no hard feelings.

Posted

i am actually tring to find another game to play while i sit here playing the liverto game.. i refuse to do anything in game until i get my longbow LOL.. :P

Posted

I came from APB Reloaded because my account with over 1600 hours was banned. But... BDO just isn't for me.

Just started downloading APB Reloaded again. I'll just make a new acct, no hard feelings.

Don't cheat, bro!

Posted

Don't cheat, bro!

I didn't, I got into an argument with one of the devs on the forums and the ----- banned my acct.

Posted (edited)

ArcheAge, good times were had but I had to leave.  Game was getting stale way too quickly but I guess I did play it everyday since it released as well.  

Edited by JerryBoyle
1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't leave GW2 completely, but GW2 was my main MMO these past 2 years among others.  I still raid 2-3x a week with my GW2 guild doing WvW raids.  Rest of my gaming time I'm here, I do prefer this game over GW2.  If it wasn't for the wonderful guild I'm in, I probably wouldn't be playing GW2 at all right now.

Posted

Jade Dynasty.

Posted

ArcheAge, good times were had but I had to leave.  Game was getting stale way too quickly but I guess I did play it everyday since it released as well.  

Same here that was to much of a Pay to Win game on top of the whole castle thing and one guild could own all of them and control the economy :P 

Posted

I didn't, I got into an argument with one of the devs on the forums and the ----- banned my acct.

They still do that?

Jeez. :P

Haven't played APB in years but they used to pull that stunt on some of my friends back then.

Posted

Nothing. I don't find it particularly hard to play multiple games.

1 person likes this

Posted

They still do that?

Jeez. :P

Haven't played APB in years but they used to pull that stunt on some of my friends back then.

Trigg does, shes a -----ing -----. She's also one of the owners though... 

Honestly though, there's just no other game like APB and god damn APB is good gaming.

Wtf can a Gamer do really? I gotta get my fix...

Posted

I didn't leave anything. I ve reached end game inso many mmo's it ridiculous. But I play this and ESO about equally... and a tad bit of GW2 as well ;)

Posted

Real life

Pvp was too hard and the pve sucks, had to grind from 9-5

3 people like this

Posted

Vindictus and because a good friend left to korea for 2 years. i get feels whenever I log in :/

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't leave anything. I ve reached end game inso many mmo's it ridiculous. But I play this and ESO about equally... and a tad bit of GW2 as well ;)

You're the type of person that if you spent your free time working on building a business as oppose to gaming then you'd probably be a millionaire. 

I salute your addiction sir. Carry on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't leave GW2 completely, but GW2 was my main MMO these past 2 years among others.  I still raid 2-3x a week with my GW2 guild doing WvW raids.  Rest of my gaming time I'm here, I do prefer this game over GW2.  If it wasn't for the wonderful guild I'm in, I probably wouldn't be playing GW2 at all right now.

what guild? NA or EU? I was pretty infamous on GW2 a lot of guilds and players would go out of there way to kill me

Posted

Left archeage. Too much cancer for me

2 people like this

Posted

Real life

Pvp was too hard and the pve sucks, had to grind from 9-5

And with that permanent death feature? Man, too hardcore.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have done most that there is to do in the game, and the only thing left is grinding and waiting for sieges.

So I minimize my game to tasktray and fish/refresh workers and play other games, trying out ESO now.

Edited by Blythe90