• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted

For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

OMG STOP COMPLAINING!!!

READ THE DAMN THING AND BE PATIENT!

Posted

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

Our Service Territory will consist of:

·         Europe                                                                                

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM,  BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA,  MALTA,  MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE,SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

·         North America                                                                   

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KATAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, MOLDOVA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UKRAINE AND UZBEKISTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, TERRITORIES WITH LIMITED STATUS ABKHAZIA AND SOUTH OSSETIA

All territories above are in accordance with the agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss.
For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

Thx PM.. Any updates about packs? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the information :)

Posted

Lithuania why why:/noooooooooooooooo :(

7 people like this

Posted

From reading this I am guessing we are getting 3 seperates servers for all 3 regions? EU , NA and Oceania? Or Will Oceania somehow be part of the NA server?

1 person likes this

Posted

From reading this I am guessing we are getting 3 seperates servers for all 3 regions? EU , NA and Oceania? Or Will Oceania somehow be part of the NA server?

NA and EU Servers. SEA can choose between NA and EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please read through a thread, especially as it is only 2 pages =|

NO, for now EU and NA

Posted

Please stop saying SEA, that is incorrect. It is the oceana region that has been included, not south east asia. Many SEA countries are excluded.

Posted

Oceania not SEA unfortunately

Posted

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?!?!? AUSTRALIA?????? OMG OMG BEST NEWS BEFORE BED

OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Does It mean that we will have our own server or we will be part of NA/EU?

ANYWAYS IT IS PERFECT :D

welcome to NA !

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

...... SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS,

Thank you for the clarity, this is the way to communicate, I am very happy that Daum EU has managed to secure Oceanian.

Although I would like to suggest perhaps a more proactive approach to communication. I completely understand that this decision, and discussions with Pearl Abyss, had to be done by Daum Kakao Corp, but just a holding statement would have been great. Something like "we understand the concerns of the community and we in discussions regarding XYZ". Not saying you should give us the "Your Post is important to us" line, but non-comital statements of whats going on would be nice... just to show you care :)

Also GRATs to the  "SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS"  for being able to join the EU servers O.o (just to note there are no permanent inhabitants on the islands)  

Posted

Will the use of VPN be actively banned or tolerated? Got some friends from SEA that I really want to keep playing with and do not mind buying the game for.

Posted

All that whining about IP blocks for countries that all are supported in the end.
This clarification could have been come a week a go you guys sure took your time some MMO sites took the opportunity to sling some mud your way. Please try to communicate more with your player base and be more transparent in the future would be greatly appriciated.

Nice how everyone forgot about the middle east... wasnt even mentioned xDD and if Australia had no publisher which can publish the game before, then the middle east is even worse...

Posted

I understand that South Americans and Turkey are going to get their own servers, but what about us? middle east, south africa? No publishers are available, server services are shit there too, we're used to playing on EU servers for the past 10 YEARS at least now.

Yes, and looking at the forums there are plenty of players, and DAUM seems like a nice publisher, so i would be happy to spend money here, and im sure it would be profitable to buy an agreement here,(noone else will, idk whats pearl abyss thinking).

Posted (edited)

I understand that South Americans and Turkey are going to get their own servers, but what about us? middle east, south africa? No publishers are available, server services are shit there too, we're used to playing on EU servers for the past 10 YEARS at least now.

nice joke

Do u really think South America will get any server? 

I make ur words mine 

''Server services are *** there too''

So,basically,No love for South America/Africa and some o countries .

Edited by Hissis

Posted

Nice how everyone forgot about the middle east... wasnt even mentioned xDD and if Australia had no publisher which can publish the game before, then the middle east is even worse...

Well you can't have anything you know?

Posted

Gracias por la informacion

Thanks for the info

Posted

Well you can't have anything you know?

You mean everything? because like this it doesnt makes sense.

Anyways, i never saw an ip block in any MMO aside of tera NA, but that was from the publisher, this move is still really bad, and just doesnt makes sense. Its a B2P game ffs. 

Posted (edited)

Europe 

EUROPEAN UNION

Also to be blocked: 
LITHUANIA

So awesome, live in EU and expect to play on EU server... but no they force me to play on RU where I don't event understand anything in game as everything is in cyrylica...

what the f**

AUSTRALIA can play but not LT haha this is fced up :/

We are in Europe. They don't even know what is Lithuania. I bet they think it's some part of Russia

I'm not going to play with Russians gl with that bros.

Edited by se7enuts
7 people like this

Posted

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
 LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA

Leaving 3 northen europe countries what are part of European Union out ?

I'm from Estonia, do I care of GameNet and Ru version ? NO! Because most of us DO NOT speak russian. 
I was so hoping to play EU version... what ever.

13 people like this

Posted

Please stop saying SEA, that is incorrect. It is the oceana region that has been included, not south east asia. Many SEA countries are excluded.

Oceania not SEA unfortunately

Sorry, that is my lack of Geography. Thought that is the same.

Will call it Oceania from now on.

Posted (edited)

Leaving 3 northen europe countries what are part of European Union out ?
I'm from Estonia, do I care of GameNet and Ru version ? NO! Because most of us DO NOT speak russian. 
I was so hoping to play EU version... what ever.

I feel u dude

They want to make a server in South America but if for some miracle they do it,well,will be in spanish and spanish is not the main language in Brasil. -_-

Edited by Hissis
2 people like this

Posted

I feel u dude

They want to make a server in South America but if for some miracle they do it,well,will be in spanish and spanish is not the main language in Brasil. -_-

How do you know that?  Did they say it would be in Spanish anywhere?  I didn't see anything of the sort.

Posted

I feel u dude

Well South America is other region. But I'm part of Europe. 

Posted (edited)

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

- Black Desert Online Team -

Well so oceania was magically allowed in the license, out of nowhere? This is so weird... Or you guys had to contact PA and rearrange the license agreement ? I wish  you could have done the same for South America and South Africa and Middle East. This is really sad. We DONT have publishers for a game like BDO. This is the only way we'll ever be able to play BDO... Fight for our region , too.

I'm happy for the Oceania people , though xD

Edited by Hywel
5 people like this