• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted

iChan as usually tryin to fat troll

pathetic

he even didnt know, that in 2016 its illegal to add ip-block to some countries of EU, and Daum will must to add them to the pool, or the game was closed in the all EU countries by legal reasons

1 person likes this

Posted

iChan as usually tryin to fat troll

pathetic

he even didnt know, that in 2016 its illegal to add ip-block to some countries of EU, and Daum will must to add them to the pool, or the game was closed in the all EU countries by legal reasons

Feel so sorry for you, serious.......

Posted

stop flood pls

or i will report you

Posted (edited)

Are people stupid or what? PEARLABYSS (DEVELOPER OF THE GAME) Sold rights to both GAMENET AND DAUM (PUBLISHERS). Publisher can not operate until they implement an IP BLOCK BECAUSE OF THE CONTRACT. MEANING

DAUM <-------has nothing to do with this issue (bought rights to europe/na)

GAMENET <------- bought rights to russian countries + SOME EU COUNTRIES

PEARLABYSS <------- ONES that sold the rights to said publishers ^

your beef is with pearlabyss, spamming the forums won't do you anygood. 

I feel bad for you guys, and trust me I know how you feel.

Edited by Carrots
1 person likes this

Posted

@Carrots

The problem is that we have a problem with both, not only PA.

Daum needs to buy the rights for those areas and PA needs to sell it...

It sounds messy and I bet it is... but I cant see another solution, atm both companies are losing money over this and hurting the community which may backlash at them.

(I seriously doubt another publisher buying out of PA for middle east and other countries)

Also I think Daum needs to approach PA as they are the buyers and ask for license to those zones.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Actually those guys already have access to Russian version just they choose not to play on it as KyrandisX stated!!

Did they considerate us before spamming crap post that other already been posting?? bother to look for the answer when its there already?

Try to relate now....

Try to relate to those people who have to play in RU version without understanding most of the community.

Edit: I just read your post about gathering english speakers etc. The thing with that is, even if you get a decent amount of english speakers right now. What happens once EU releases? 80% of those people leave.. Do you even think before you post?

Anyways no point of bashing here guys, we cant really do much. There has been people who messaged PA and GameNet, hopefully we get something out of that. Also i hope other regions will get something (SA, Middle east etc.)

Edited by Slaz
3 people like this

Posted

Try to relate to those people who have to play in RU version without understanding most of the community.

Edit: I just read your post about gathering english speakers etc. The thing with that is, even if you get a decent amount of english speakers right now. What happens once EU releases? 80% of those people leave.. Do you even think before you post?

Anyways no point of bashing here guys, we cant really do much. There has been people who messaged PA and GameNet, hopefully we get something out of that. Also i hope other regions will get something (SA, Middle east etc.)

The english speakers im talking about are the ones that have ip-blocked, why leave Russian version and risking getting banned from EU/NA.

I like how you came up with the "80%"

Now do you think before posting??

Posted (edited)

The english speakers im talking about are the ones that have ip-blocked, why leave Russian version and risking getting banned from EU/NA.

I like how you came up with the "80%"

Now do you think before posting??

Why risk? Would you rather play in a community full of russians or in a server where u can actually COMMUNICATE with other people?

The Baltic people have mostly quited/do not want to play there anyways, so i doubt there will be left any major english speaking people after EU/NA releases. There will be few friends, some lone wolfs etc but thats all.

Now you might ask, but why do we quit? Because of the community, It all comes down to the community. We do not like to play with russians nor do we undertand russian. Yes you can create a guild, but can you really enjoy a game, where there is no communication whatsoever outside the few guilds?

Edit: I forgot to add that once u try to talk russians in english, all they say to you is go piss off or f*ck your family etc. They are as toxic as Turks(not all, but the kids. No offence to you mature turkish people.)

Edited by Slaz
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why risk? Would you rather play in a community full of russians or in a server where u can actually COMMUNICATE with other people?

The Baltic people have mostly quited/do not want to play there anyways, so i doubt there will be left any major english speaking people after EU/NA releases. There will be few friends, some lone wolfs etc but thats all.

Now you might ask, but why do we quit? Because of the community, It all comes down to the community. We do not like to play with russians nor do we undertand russian. Yes you can create a guild, but can you really enjoy a game, where there is no communication whatsoever outside the few guilds?

You wrote you had read my posts yet you keep asking the same question that i already answered.

Go ahead and take your time to find the answers, really tired of repeating myself over again.

Probably between page 35-36 enjoy.

Edited by iChan

Posted

You wrote you had read my posts yet you keep asking the same question that i already answered.

Go ahead and take your time to find the answers, really tired of repeating myself over again.

Probably between page 35-36 enjoy.

I did read your posts, and u keep saying the same stuff every single time, i just told you WHY the gathering people wont work.

Posted

Now you just being dumb to write every person that "sweeps by me", from mine+plenty of friends that played Russian version had only afew of that problem.

Have you ever thought where the problem is? cause i know plenty that didn't have that problem approached/getting approached.

I dont know if you either don't like the Russians or wont admit you wrong and making lame excuses, there's a plenty of english talking players/guilds out there.

That problem will even appear in EU/NA servers.

I did read your posts, and u keep saying the same stuff every single time, i just told you WHY the gathering people wont work.

Yet you guys still don't understand.....

Posted

Yet you guys still don't understand.....

I dont know if you either don't like the Russians or wont admit you wrong and making lame excuses, there's a plenty of english talking players/guilds out there.

Okay, here i went maybe a little over the limit by telling there will be no guilds, There might be 1-2 guilds aswell but thats all.

Now you just being dumb to write every person that "sweeps by me", from mine+plenty of friends that played Russian version had only afew of that problem.

95% of the people that u run past are russians. If you try to argue that fact, then you are just being dumb.

Have you ever thought where the problem is? cause i know plenty that didn't have that problem approached/getting approached.

Here you are just telling that you do not like to talk with other people outside your friends/guild. I do like to communicate with other people, So i dont know what is the problem here, either you are socially awkward or i am stupid for wanting to talk with other people.

Posted

Do you even understand the meaning of the sentences?

"cause i know plenty that didn't have that problem approached/getting approached." means approaching Russians or getting aproached by them without bigger problems,

95% of the people that u run past are russians. If you try to argue that fact, then you are just being dumb.

Who's dumb here seriously? coming up with a random numbers like "95%", bring facts cause it seems that our experience are way different in Russian version.

Posted

Do you even understand the meaning of the sentences?

"cause i know plenty that didn't have that problem approached/getting approached." means approaching Russians or getting aproached by them without bigger problems,

Who's dumb here seriously? coming up with a random numbers like "95%", bring facts cause it seems that our experience are way different in Russian version.

Jesus christ man. "Problem approaching russians or getting aproached by them"  Ofc you do not have any problems if you do not talk to them or they wont talk to you, heck you wouldnt even understand if they talk to you. I didnt really have the problem either but the fact when i tried to talk with someone, he just told me some gibberish in random letters i do not understand which makes the communication impossible with them.

I dont have the facts about "95%", but its pretty obvious, isnt it? Maybe you assume that most are international players without the ability to talk in English. Idk man.

Posted

Jesus christ man. "Problem approaching russians or getting aproached by them"  Ofc you do not have any problems if you do not talk to them or they wont talk to you, heck you wouldnt even understand if they talk to you. I didnt really have the problem either but the fact when i tried to talk with someone, he just told me some gibberish in random letters i do not understand which makes the communication impossible with them.

I dont have the facts about "95%", but its pretty obvious, isnt it? Maybe you assume that most are international players without the ability to talk in English. Idk man.

I make it easier for you, when you approach someone or getting approached it can stand for "get to know him" "communicate" with the person, basically what im saying is we didn't have a bigger problem getting know or communicate with the Russians.

Its not obvious to be honest, either we had luck not meeting not to many douches or you guys had bad luck or approached them in a wrong way. Idk either....

Posted

ichan the dumbest person ive ever seen

continue, please

agreed, he complains about other players who actually have a problem posting repeatedly but he himself does the same with the same dumb posts over and over. these people are fail trolls and just posting to anger the people that got ip blocked because they are within the serviced region.

Posted

agreed, he complains about other players who actually have a problem posting repeatedly but he himself does the same with the same dumb posts over and over. these people are fail trolls and just posting to anger the people that got ip blocked because they are within the serviced region.

Hence, "im repeating my post" just to make you guys understand your posts not making points.

Hope you understand this......or.......

Posted

Hence, "im repeating my post" just to make you guys understand your posts not making points.

Hope you not to dumb to understand this......or.......

it does make a point, the dumb person here is you, just shut up and play the game if you can and leave the posts as they dont concern you, they are not addressed to you.

Posted

Wow, you must be really stupid. Totally missed the point which I was talking about, but ok, whatever. Stupid people...stupid people everywhere... 

I already knew everything you wrote. The point is that I don't give a fuck who licensed what, but we, as European Fucking Union and NATO members are part of FUCKING English speaking countries, not russian, (which only older people speak and 7 percent in country). I guess BDO is gonna be played by players in their 50's, by our mom's and dad's who speak Russian. Sure.

All we want is to be serviced together with European Union countries, because we belong in it, not with Russian sided countries, which we don't even have common ties for a long period of a time already( those ties were made by force ).

If you would have even a bit of brain and empathy, you woul shut the fuck up with your bullshit posts. So please do, STFU.

Ooohh another fanboy...

Says the one that made some useless post with invalid points

Posted

All of you here like children, fighting. I feal sad that Baltic countries got  ip block and have play with russian people. But all of you acting like children. And repeating ourself like old  cranky people.. 

Posted

Wow this thread is going out of hand, it needs to be locked asap... its not even debate anymore just insulting everyone left and right...

Posted

Kelbimbo  you right..

1 person likes this

Posted

Omg stop it guys 

Posted (edited)

guys lets all just report iChan, he will be banned for sure from this forum if he will got alot of reports

because he aggro all ppl here without any responsibility

i wish he explode or eat his brainless tongue

Edited by QuadroTony
1 person likes this

Posted

Reported him. All report him!