• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

Our Service Territory will consist of:

·         Europe                                                                                

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM,  BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA,  MALTA,  MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE,SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

·         North America                                                                   

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KATAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, MOLDOVA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UKRAINE AND UZBEKISTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, TERRITORIES WITH LIMITED STATUS ABKHAZIA AND SOUTH OSSETIA

All territories above are in accordance with the agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss.
For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

Let the European server SHINE upon the Middle eastern players...9_9

Posted

Oh really so what did most of the eu FF14 player do to reduce their ping to the server that were located in NA till they finally got one located in EU hm?Also this game is f2p in 3 other regions call me ignorant but you have the options to NOT buy the game.

I'd like to see how you'd know that "most" eu FF14 players used a vpn. But I personally had no problems playing FF14 from south africa without any vpn. And also, skull is not complaining about the game having a price; it's the fact that people are expected to accept not being treated like customers after buying the game and paying for that service.

Posted

Pls adopt meeeee from SEA! :$

where's justice daum from us in asia? t_t

1 person likes this

Posted

well waited 2 years for nothing then...no black desert for me after all! :|:(

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the update, and congratulations to all those now included.

Posted

Well, Congz Oceania region, im happy for you guys.

But i hope other regions will be added to the covered regions soon... really hope so.

ye i think it will be a lil harder than Oceania since other regions have diff languages but i think daum could just add 1 langauge to these regions which is ENG since its an international language.

Congz again Oceania region.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to see how you'd know that "most" eu FF14 players used a vpn. But I personally had no problems playing FF14 from south africa without any vpn. And also, skull is not complaining about the game having a price; it's the fact that people are expected to accept not being treated like customers after buying the game and paying for that service.

Yes exactly, if i buy a game i expect to play it normally, not with vpn. Of course if my region will be blocked and vpn is the only option (if thats an option at all) i will not buy the game, and wait 1-2 year untill i move back to europe. (IF i wont find an other game, or a better mmo is release untill then, so again both me and the company will loose, which is not good for anyone..)

Posted

South American still wating for a good news !!

think about us !!

2 people like this

Posted

South American still wating for a good news !!

think about us !!

They will never think about "blocked regions" unless every person in this forum go on riot mode at them, then they will consider the decision to unblock x region and do another agreement with Pearl Abyss.

Otherwise it will stay how it is.

Posted

French Polynesia hehe :D

Posted

Greetings,

Please remove Baltic states IP block, we are part of the European Union. I know we are under GameNet, but that is because we got Russian speaking citizen here. But what about to majority that has English as 2th language and don't know how to speak Russian. Yes, we can play under GameNet with English patch, but only as SinglePlayer game, because we don't understand anything what others are saying. I personally don't like the Russian community as well so don't force us to play there. 

I was really looking forward for the EU NA Black Desert, because this game has most of the features in one baggage that I always wanted. So please don't ruin it for us and remove the IP block so we can also enjoy it like the others. Give us a better choice if not I will personally move on because there is no way I'll play the foreign version.

Hope you understand,
Gaa

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lithuania is like 1-2 countries away from EU servers. I know that we are under GameNet (no idea why) but that just makes no sense to block us. Why just don't let to choose where to play Jesus

Edited by se7enuts
3 people like this

Posted

First things first. They made an agreement for SEA. Be patient, they might be working on more regions.

oceanic is NOT SEA, SEA stands for south east asia, which is still IP blocked

Posted

oceanic is NOT SEA, SEA stands for south east asia, which is still IP blocked

Already noted and apologized for my mistake. Page 2.

Posted (edited)

They will never think about "blocked regions" unless every person in this forum go on riot mode at them, then they will consider the decision to unblock x region and do another agreement with Pearl Abyss.

Otherwise it will stay how it is.

I'm pretty sure that South America started the "Riot" because the one that created the signing for not IP block is a decent Brazilian player so leaving us out is kinda sad.... not to mention that we have more players than Oceania ones but still I'm very happy that Daum made something with PA to add them to their liscense because this means that miracles can happen.

On a side note... I guess I have to stick to either BDO JP or BDO RU until South America gets part of this love that Daum gave to other regions today... of course without forgetting about South African people and Middle-East ones as well!

And I will clarify this to the people that will say "wait for PA to agree something with a publisher from your region"

South America HAS NO PUBLISHER AT ALL

Don't insist on it guys, we DON'T have a decent publisher, as much we have like 2 or maybe 3 (Excluding Riot LA) that failed at everything, 1 running S4 League but is full of hackers because of lack of support and actual service, another one that failed at running an Elsword server that in the end it had to be merged into the NA liscense once again and another random one, pretty much all what I said.

PS: I'm NOT complaining because this is actually an extremely good news from Daum that advanced adding Oceania to their liscense agreement (wich is rare for a publisher to achieve that in so little time) wich it won my sincere Respect for them, I still have hopes that they will add other regions to their liscense but I hope that is rather sooner than later...

Edited by lRagna
typo
4 people like this

Posted

Guys they said nothing about Middle East 

maybe later they let us join the game 

we just need to be patient and if they didn't i will say thank you Daum 

that's what we can do for now 

hope that they let Middle East to play the game 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Every person either if your country is available to play black desert or not...

LET'S RIOT AGAINST WHAT THEIR BULLSHIT SAYS ABOUT REGION BLOCK.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Location_of_Europe.png  Europe

http://www.news-articles.org/map/asia-800.gif Asia

http://privatejets-asia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/africa.gif Africa

http://www.sealord.com/images/default-source/Global/Who-We-Are/map-nth-america.gif North Amercia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Map-Latin_America.png/800px-Map-Latin_America.png South Amercia

http://www.freeworldmaps.net/australia/location.gif Australia

Make a mark of our voices together we're gamers not sheeps who will listen to PR bullshit, we can unit together and break their faces down hills and make our history through internet that's connecting us, we're no matter what we're in life we're gamers to play games that we think we like to play a huge riot through social media and etc will remark a history of gamers, we should unit together to never allow other publishers or developers to make the same mistake ever again.

We will never back off or just leave it as it's, we should go into action and make a big list of riot to each of individual plenty of shares to allow these scum-bags hear how we want the game to be or how it will be as.

We're together going take the games we want to be we be the boss of our own not sheeps allowing each company do whatever they want, we're together gonna change gaming history starting from now.

No one mess up with gamers now days, once we hit our goal we achieve something, we will achieve it together.

from kids to teens from teens to adults and from adults to elders. life circle is too short to live, so join me my fellow gamers in journey of riots against gaming companies industry to fix what's missing from x game or what they should change  from x game, we make our voices heard and making sure the game we like isn't going be money grabbed only.

If you're agreeing with me I'll appreciate it, if you're not agreeing with me don't come back crying about it.. because we will be like "We told you so..".

Let the riot beings share through social media and let everyone knows about what's going on, let's be heros to save gaming in general!

Your fellow Gamer, Mox.

Edited by Mox
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Every person either if your country is available to play black desert or not...

LET'S RIOT AGAINST WHAT THEIR BULLSHIT SAYS ABOUT REGION BLOCK.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Location_of_Europe.png  Europe

http://www.news-articles.org/map/asia-800.gif Asia

http://privatejets-asia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/africa.gif Africa

http://www.sealord.com/images/default-source/Global/Who-We-Are/map-nth-america.gif North Amercia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Map-Latin_America.png/800px-Map-Latin_America.png South Amercia

http://www.freeworldmaps.net/australia/location.gif Australia

Make a mark of our voices together we're gamers not sheeps who will listen to PR bullshit, we can unit together and break their faces down hills and make our history through internet that's connecting us, we're no matter what we're in life we're gamers to play games that we think we like to play a huge riot through social media and etc will remark a history of gamers, we should unit together to never allow other publishers or developers to make the same mistake ever again.

We will never back off or just leave it as it's, we should go into action and make a big list of riot to each of individual plenty of shares to allow these scum-bags hear how we want the game to be or how it will be as.

We're together going take the games we want to be we be the boss of our own not sheeps allowing each company do whatever they want, we're together gonna change gaming history starting from now.

No one mess up with gamers now days, once we hit our goal we achieve something, we will achieve it together.

from kids to teens from teens to adults and from adults to elders. life circle is too short to live, so join me my fellow gamers in journey of riots against gaming companies industry to fix what's missing from x game or what they should change  from x game, we make our voices heard and making sure the game we like isn't going be money grabbed only.

If you're agreeing with me I'll appreciate it, if you're not agreeing with me don't come back crying about it.. because we will be like "We told you so..".

Let the riot beings spam the forum, let's be heros to save gaming in general.

Your fellow Gamer, Mox.

Spamming? It will only give us IP-block on the Forums too :) petition and good talk is the way through.

Edited by Hikaru
7 people like this

Posted

Good news for Aussies i suppose, welcome guys. xD

For a moment i feared that they was going to allow the "cancer" to infect NA/EU servers.

#shotsfired

Posted

Any info about south america? This is the only thing left I guess...

You guys should give us some news, there is already a hide PRIVATE SERVER for south america... MANY people will play that when it becomes ''public''...You won't find about the server since is only for a facebook group and its game related not black desert related (About 10k people in the group) I'm thinking about playing aswell, just give south america an answer before we all lose our hopes and play this private server. :)

edit: 16k people not 10k just checked, many people are hyped to play this private server :/

I wish as official

If it's a Black Desert Private Server then I hope they get rid of it. That's basically theft. Why would we pay the game when you guys essentially get it for free?

Thanks for letting us know by the way.

Posted

Spamming? It will only give us IP-block on the Forums too :) petition and good talk is the way through.

That's been fixed! I meant to say ""Let the riot beings share through social media and let everyone knows about what's going on, let's be heros to save gaming in general!"" 

Posted

If it's a Black Desert Private Server then I hope they get rid of it. That's basically theft. Why would we pay the game when you guys essentially get it for free?

Thanks for letting us know by the way.

Private Servers ARE theft. If they acquired the server files legally, there would be no need to make it private.

Posted

Private Servers ARE theft. If they acquired the server files legally, there would be no need to make it private.

Get rid of it. Theft is theft. It's illegal. 

Posted

Any info about south america? This is the only thing left I guess...

You guys should give us some news, there is already a hide PRIVATE SERVER for south america... MANY people will play that when it becomes ''public''...You won't find about the server since is only for a facebook group and its game related not black desert related (About 10k people in the group) I'm thinking about playing aswell, just give south america an answer before we all lose our hopes and play this private server. :)

edit: 16k people not 10k just checked, many people are hyped to play this private server :/

I wish as official

the hell? private server? Do you know that it can just lower the chance to get the game legally for us? I wouldn't play a private server because it won't last long as the actual legal servers because I know that it will just be as p2w as the RU version

Posted

Good news for Aussies i suppose, welcome guys. xD

For a moment i feared that they was going to allow the "cancer" to infect NA/EU servers.

Right when I read that post 2 things came to mind...

Huehuehue, and all those Something-Pride guilds from some parts of the world that just like to tell everyone where they're from in every game (filling up most of chat).